Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Youtuber did a school shooting..

Go down 
+3
InsaneIntruder
TheSpiral
1Mare1
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Youtuber did a school shooting.. Empty
PostSubject: Youtuber did a school shooting..   Youtuber did a school shooting.. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 4:58 am

I just found out about this recently, about a month ago, a youtuber by the name Khan123 uploaded a video "Let's do it!" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] At the end of the video it says "VIDIMO SE U PONEDJELJAK :]" translated it says "I'LL SEE YOU ON MONDAY :]" and it was uploaded on September 13th, then on the 18th September, a report on a school shooting happened [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I heard of this from a comment on the Zero Hour Columbine episode and the guy who said this also said Khan commented about it on the video.

Last edited by CrazyHaleYT on Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
1Mare1

1Mare1

Contribution Points : 61569
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Youtuber did a school shooting..   Youtuber did a school shooting.. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 6:09 am

It's that kid from Croatia, we had a post about him a while ago.
Back to top Go down
TheSpiral

TheSpiral

Contribution Points : 74864
Forum Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Youtuber did a school shooting..   Youtuber did a school shooting.. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 7:40 am

I just get errors while trying to access those links.

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
TheSpiral

TheSpiral

PostSubject: Re: Youtuber did a school shooting..   Youtuber did a school shooting.. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 7:42 am

1Mare1 wrote:

Which one would that be? DoomRebel?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Youtuber did a school shooting..   Youtuber did a school shooting.. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 7:45 am

I fixed the youtube link, not the news article, I will try
Back to top Go down
1Mare1

1Mare1

Contribution Points : 61569
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Youtuber did a school shooting..   Youtuber did a school shooting.. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 7:52 am

TheSpiral wrote:
1Mare1 wrote:

Which one would that be? DoomRebel?

No, not DoomRebel. It's the other kid who set his house on fire and then tried to ambush his school.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85828
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Youtuber did a school shooting..   Youtuber did a school shooting.. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 12:45 am

Interesting...
Can anyone translate some of his videos?
Back to top Go down
TheSpiral

TheSpiral

PostSubject: Re: Youtuber did a school shooting..   Youtuber did a school shooting.. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 3:38 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Interesting...
Can anyone translate some of his videos?

The ones I've seen are just mindless bullshit not related to the shooting at all.
It wasn't even a shooting; he set his house on fire and went to school with a non lethal air rifle, yelled some threats, got arrested. No one was hurt.
The end.
Crimes here are not publicised at all like the in the US. It drives me crazy because you almost don't get any information at all, just a paragraph in a news article most of the time.

Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

Contribution Points : 63069
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Youtuber did a school shooting..   Youtuber did a school shooting.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 3:18 am

I made a post about him I think. Didn't know he had youtube channel

PostSubject: Re: Youtuber did a school shooting..   Youtuber did a school shooting.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 6:21 pm

The comments he wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The image was posted on Reddit on September 7th, 2017, a few days before the incident.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Youtuber did a school shooting..   Youtuber did a school shooting.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 10:02 pm

Burn wrote:
The comments he wrote:
The image was posted on Reddit on September 7th, 2017, a few days before the incident.

Well... that's certainly a major oversight by authorities.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Youtuber did a school shooting..   Youtuber did a school shooting.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 11:40 pm

TheSpiral wrote:
It wasn't even a shooting; he set his house on fire and went to school with a non lethal air rifle, yelled some threats, got arrested. No one was hurt.
The end.

Christ, I can't even imagine why he'd bother throwing his life away like that. Maybe the mental healthcare system over there is just that shit that he felt like he needed to go to jail to get any help? Fuck if I know.

hvernon wrote:
Burn wrote:
The comments he wrote:

Well... that's certainly a major oversight by authorities.

Could also be that no-one reported him. Bystander syndrome has never really been studied when it comes to the internet but I imagine some people didn't bother because they thought he was an edgelord vying for attention or that someone else already reported it. It's some refuge in audacity type shit.

PostSubject: Re: Youtuber did a school shooting..   Youtuber did a school shooting.. Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2020 4:16 am

Lucky he didn't cause more damage.
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68247
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Youtuber did a school shooting..   Youtuber did a school shooting.. Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2020 2:29 pm

Burn wrote:
The comments he wrote:
Do you know which video he posted this on?

QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Youtuber did a school shooting..   Youtuber did a school shooting.. Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2020 2:56 pm

Carnifex879 wrote:
Burn wrote:
The comments he wrote:

I can't speak for him but it looks like an upload of the Zero Hour episode on Columbine. The runtime and intro card both look familiar.

Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Youtuber did a school shooting..   Youtuber did a school shooting.. Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2020 3:30 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Carnifex879 wrote:
Burn wrote:
The comments he wrote:

I can't speak for him but it looks like an upload of the Zero Hour episode on Columbine. The runtime and intro card both look familiar.
I remember that intro too, but I can’t find the original video.

Onyx
Top Contributor
Onyx

Contribution Points : 49002
Forum Reputation : 378

PostSubject: Re: Youtuber did a school shooting..   Youtuber did a school shooting.. Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2020 3:56 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
TheSpiral wrote:
The end.

Christ, I can't even imagine why he'd bother throwing his life away like that. Maybe the mental healthcare system over there is just that shit that he felt like he needed to go to jail to get any help? Fuck if I know.

Croatian mental healthcare system is okay I guess, but of course there is still a certain stigma when help is sought.
My co-worker talked to this kid. He told him that at the moment he had to shoot a teacher, he realized this just ain't him and then handed over the weapons.

By the way, if any of you need any translations, just let me know. I'm speaking this language.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Youtuber did a school shooting..   Youtuber did a school shooting.. Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2020 5:29 pm

Carnifex879 wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Carnifex879 wrote:
Burn wrote:
The comments he wrote:

I remember that uploader posted a lot of morbid documentaries around 2017-2018.
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Youtuber did a school shooting..   Youtuber did a school shooting.. Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2020 9:49 pm

Ivan wrote:
Carnifex879 wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Carnifex879 wrote:
Burn wrote:
The comments he wrote:

I remember that uploader posted a lot of morbid documentaries around 2017-2018.
I also remember that annoying earrape intro he’d always use too.

QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Youtuber did a school shooting..   Youtuber did a school shooting.. Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2020 10:08 pm

Carnifex879 wrote:
I remember that intro too, but I can’t find the original video.[/quote]

My guess is YouTube shitcanned it or deleted his channel. They've been purging shit left and right for years now with no signs of slowing down, I figure it'd be inevitable they'd take something like this down.

Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Youtuber did a school shooting..   Youtuber did a school shooting.. Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2020 11:40 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Carnifex879 wrote:

My guess is YouTube shitcanned it or deleted his channel. They've been purging shit left and right for years now with no signs of slowing down, I figure it'd be inevitable they'd take something like this down. [/quote]
That wouldn't be surprising. I remember his videos had a lot of views and were usually top results. YouTube taking it down is the most likely explanation.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youtuber did a school shooting..   Youtuber did a school shooting.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Youtuber did a school shooting..
Page 1 of 1