Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FBI Sandy Hook Files released

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

FBI Sandy Hook Files released Empty
PostSubject: FBI Sandy Hook Files released   FBI Sandy Hook Files released Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 4:27 pm

Hello i am back after a long absence but as some of you may know that the FBI released new files linked with the Sandy Hook shooting paticularly info on Adam Lanza.

new information is what some of us predicted, Adam supposedly felt sorry for children and saw them as being brainwashed by society as a anonymous ex contact said who also said that she had talked to him for 2 years online and he told them alot of stuff.

Also some new info in the files show that Adam had hacked into 2 levels of government computers in 9th grade which prompted a visit from CIA and FBI, it was discovered that they talked with Adam "hoping he could have a job with them in the future".

This was an unexpected arrival but it means a new frontier of info that needs to be analysed and pieced together to form the full picture of this event.

unfortunately the files still contains alot of redaction of vital info but im sure we can find more unknown info through the files.

i urge you to download the 3 pdfs included in the new sandy hook files which can be found on the FBI site.

I will read all 3 of the files and analyse the info, from there we can start to speculate from this new info about the mind and motive of Adam.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83282
Forum Reputation : 598

PostSubject: Re: FBI Sandy Hook Files released   FBI Sandy Hook Files released Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 4:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That hacking story is actually not new information and it was also never confirmed by the FBI, as far as I know. It was only shared during an interview with the agents as being a story that Nancy told the witness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FBI Sandy Hook Files released   FBI Sandy Hook Files released Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 4:35 pm

sscc wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That hacking story is actually not new information and it was also never confirmed by the FBI, as far as I know. It was only shared during an interview with the agents as being a story that Nancy told the witness.

yes i heard about a while ago but it was mostly dismissed and quite unackwoledged, now its being confirmed by FBI and the fact that they hoped he could work with them sounded fairly strange as it is rumored that Adam contacted a player on starcraft asking "what would he do if the government put him in a program"? We now know that Adam had been visited by these agencies and may of been known to them.
Back to top Go down
sscc

PostSubject: Re: FBI Sandy Hook Files released   FBI Sandy Hook Files released Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 4:51 pm

TheyAllFloatDownHere wrote:
We now know that Adam had been visited by these agencies and may of been known to them.
Here is the only excerpt from the FBI documents that I remember mentioning it (which is on page 41 of part one).
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If you found a followup investigation that confirmed this to be true, please share because I missed it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FBI Sandy Hook Files released   FBI Sandy Hook Files released Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 5:00 pm

sscc wrote:
We now know that Adam had been visited by these agencies and may of been known to them.
Here is the only excerpt from the FBI documents that I remember mentioning it (which is on page 41 of part one).

If you found a followup investigation that confirmed this to be true, please share because I missed it.

yes, what im trying to say is that before this was probably thought to be fake or untrue by many but the fact the that FBI have confirmed that it is and allegedly true event in which was said to be true by the source that told them, the source goes into detail about how nancy handled the visit and the way it was explained by the source sounds legitimate, im not sure if the FBI is including it in the file to confirm it or just archive it as a possibly true accusation by the source.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FBI Sandy Hook Files released   FBI Sandy Hook Files released Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 5:02 pm

sscc wrote:

yes, what im trying to say is that before this was probably thought to be fake or untrue by many but the fact the that FBI have confirmed that it is and allegedly true event in which was said to be true by the source that told them, the source goes into detail about how nancy handled the visit and the way it was explained by the source sounds legitimate, im not sure if the FBI is including it in the file to confirm it or just archive it as a possibly true accusation by the source.

so the website hacking was real?

thats, hmm. Just seems cliche
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FBI Sandy Hook Files released   FBI Sandy Hook Files released Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 5:26 pm

-warrior wrote:

so the website hacking was real?

thats, hmm. Just seems cliche

Adam was hacking into government controlled computers and servers not a website, if this it to be true then this may be very important
Back to top Go down
sscc

PostSubject: Re: FBI Sandy Hook Files released   FBI Sandy Hook Files released Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 5:27 pm

No, there is no proof at all that the website hacking story was real. If you read through some recent posts about the FBI information and even recent posts about the original CSP information, you can see that there were multiple stories and allegations included in the documents which had no truth to them.

Unfortunately, Nancy was found to exaggerate and even lie. With this story, she manages to make Adam into a computer genius and herself into a person who was so slick that she could charm the authorities into letting her son off without punishment. There is no reason to believe that this story is true, especially since Nancy couldn't even say what agency the authorities were supposedly from.

This is simply a record of what a witness told the FBI that Nancy told him/her several years before the massacre. Without an official confirmation, the truth is that it is nothing but a rumor. If someone finds a confirmation, feel free to correct me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FBI Sandy Hook Files released   FBI Sandy Hook Files released Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 5:34 pm

sscc wrote:
No, there is no proof at all that the website hacking story was real. If you read through some recent posts about the FBI information and even recent posts about the original CSP information, you can see that there were multiple stories and allegations included in the documents which had no truth to them.

Unfortunately, Nancy was found to exaggerate and even lie. With this story, she manages to make Adam into a computer genius and herself into a person who was so slick that she could charm the authorities into letting her son off without punishment. There is no reason to believe that this story is true, especially since Nancy couldn't even say what agency the authorities were supposedly from.

This is simply a record of what a witness told the FBI that Nancy told him/her several years before the massacre. Without an official confirmation, the truth is that it is nothing but a rumor. If someone finds a confirmation, feel free to correct me.

yeah thats what i was thinking
Back to top Go down
Semperfidelis

Contribution Points : 57072
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: FBI Sandy Hook Files released   FBI Sandy Hook Files released Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 5:29 am

This was, most likely, Nancy making stuff up. She had a habit of doing that. She wanted to make it out like Adam was some sort of high functioning, quirky person, rather than the deeply troubled person he was becoming. I would imagine the FBI would have done more than just speak to her and offer Adam a job if he had, indeed, hacked their system.

Looking back on it...lying about stuff was probably not her WORST decision, overall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FBI Sandy Hook Files released   FBI Sandy Hook Files released Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FBI Sandy Hook Files released
Page 1 of 1