Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hypothetical

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[ReB]

[ReB]

Contribution Points : 61542
Forum Reputation : 0

Hypothetical Empty
PostSubject: Hypothetical   Hypothetical Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2017 10:53 pm

What if, when Brooks goes to confront Eric in the parking lot moments before the massacre he insists on seeing what's inside Eric's duffel bag and even makes an attempt to go open it. Does Eric out of necessity shoot him right there or...... your thoughts.

Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193357
Forum Reputation : 1317

Hypothetical Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical   Hypothetical Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2017 11:22 pm

I don't think he'd risk shooting Brooks. But he probably would be quick on his feet saying it was video equipment and not to touch his shit if Brooks tried to grab the bag. He may have just let Brooks go into the school if he persisted.

Littlelo

Contribution Points : 66628
Forum Reputation : 90

Hypothetical Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical   Hypothetical Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 8:50 am

I don't think Eric would have shot him. He probably would have just made up an excuse, and Brooks didn't really have reason to believe anything sinister was in the bag so he may have just dropped the whole thing.

I think the only scenario where Eric shoots Brooks would be if he found out and tried to alert others of what they were about to do.
Back to top Go down

Hypothetical Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical   Hypothetical Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 10:13 am

I think Eric would have told Brooks to "F*ck off" if he had insisted on seeing what was in his bags.

But as Littlelo said, Brooks had no reason to suspect that Eric had anything dangerous in them, so he wouldn't have demanded to see the contents. I also think that Brooks wouldn't have been very pushy because he knew how Eric's temper could be.
Back to top Go down
TheSpiral

TheSpiral

Contribution Points : 74989
Forum Reputation : 63

Hypothetical Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical   Hypothetical Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 11:22 am

Brook probably wouldn't have asked to see what's inside the bag. As he said, it didn't seem like anything was out of the ordinary.
If he did, Eric would have probably just told him to go away and not touch the bag.
He wouldn't have even had the chance to shoot him, considering he didn't have his weapons on him when he arrived. They were in his trunk inside several different backpacks.

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hypothetical Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical   Hypothetical Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hypothetical
Page 1 of 1