Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just another hypothetical situation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Onyx
Top Contributor
Onyx

Contribution Points : 49127
Forum Reputation : 378

Just another hypothetical situation Empty
PostSubject: Just another hypothetical situation   Just another hypothetical situation Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2019 7:11 pm

I had a strange thought the other day that just popped into my head. The vivid image of E&D hiding under library tables as someone else went on a shooting spree before they were able to carry out their plan.

What do you think thy would do if they suddenly found themselves in the middle of a shooting (but obviously on the other side of the gun)? Would they be scared or happy that they might die? Would they try to jump the aggressor? Would they be angry that someone had done this before them?

I'm curious to hear your opinions (or imagination) study
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193357
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Just another hypothetical situation   Just another hypothetical situation Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2019 9:10 pm

I think it would probably depend on when the shooting happened.

I think freshman year they would both be really scared. Sophomore year I think Dylan was starting to develop his clinical depression and feel different so I think it would be scared and maybe resigned. Eric would be upset and scared.

Second semester junior year I think they would be pissed. Senior year they would be livid. There’s actually a couple stories in the fan fiction section about this.

joebox97

Contribution Points : 69200
Forum Reputation : 255

PostSubject: Re: Just another hypothetical situation   Just another hypothetical situation Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2019 9:37 am

Do you think if it happened in their senior year they would just get up and ask the shooter(s) to join them? I've always wondered this outside of columbine, but highly doubt a school shooter would trust a stranger and hand him a gun to help
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193357
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Just another hypothetical situation   Just another hypothetical situation Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2019 11:22 am

joebox97 wrote:
Do you think if it happened in their senior year they would just get up and ask the shooter(s) to join them? I've always wondered this outside of columbine, but highly doubt a school shooter would trust a stranger and hand him a gun to help

I don’t think they would, I’m not sure about other shooters.

Eric and Dylan’s bond was pretty strong.

Top Contributor
Onyx

Contribution Points : 49127
Forum Reputation : 378

PostSubject: Re: Just another hypothetical situation   Just another hypothetical situation Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2019 5:51 pm

It is just so weird to imagine them as potential shooting victims.

I think that during their senior year their actions were quite unpredictable and if being put in this kind of radical scenario, who knows what their reactions would be.

Actually, I believe they would be pissed that someone is going to steal their spotlight and would even try to negotiate to join them Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another hypothetical situation   Just another hypothetical situation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just another hypothetical situation
Page 1 of 1