Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

who shot who?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimee Lacroux

Aimee Lacroux

Contribution Points : 58171
Forum Reputation : 0

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 8:32 am

Ive never come across a list showing who exactly d&e each killed, done anyone know?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193557
Forum Reputation : 1317

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 8:37 am

I've wondered this too. I always read Eric shot/killed more people than Dylan. I think they attributed Dylan to 5. However, I've never seen any evidence indicating this.

TheSpiral

Contribution Points : 75189
Forum Reputation : 63

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 8:51 am

Eric Harris:
-Rachel Scott
-Daniel Rohrbough
-Dave Sanders
-Steven Cournow
-Cassie Bernall
-Kelly Fleming
-Daniel Mauser
-Isaiah Shoels

Dylan Klebold:
-Kyle Valasques
-Matt Kechter
-Lauren Townsend
-John Tomlin
-Corey DePooter

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
TheSpiral

TheSpiral

Contribution Points : 75189
Forum Reputation : 63

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 8:53 am

There is evidence indicating that Dylan killed 5.
Both by forensics and witness reports.

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83787
Forum Reputation : 698

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 8:56 am

There is a good thread about this.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Aimee Lacroux

Aimee Lacroux

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 9:25 am

Great thanks!

Littlelo

Contribution Points : 66828
Forum Reputation : 90

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 9:50 am

It's interesting that only 2 of the victims who were killed were shot by only Dylan (Kyle and Matthew). Everyone else who was killed was either shot by both E&D or just Eric.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Aimee Lacroux

Aimee Lacroux

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 9:58 am

The link explains why, think eric had better guns and aim.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 10:10 am

Eric did in fact kill more, but he had also used his weapons a significant amount more then Dylan as well.
Back to top Go down
Aimee Lacroux

Aimee Lacroux

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 10:15 am

Dylan did sure talk alot according to accounts .

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 10:20 am

Aimee Lacroux wrote:

It is true that Dylan seemed to be more vocal, and loud during the attack. While Eric was said to have been less vocal and appeared as if he was more on a mission then being completely out of control as Dylan was. But they both were laughing and tormenting those at their mercy.
Back to top Go down

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 10:24 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Aimee Lacroux wrote:

It is true that Dylan seemed to be more vocal, and loud during the attack. While Eric was said to have been less vocal and appeared as if he was more on a mission then being completely out of control as Dylan was. But they both were laughing and tormenting those at their mercy.
After Eric broke his nose I think he sort of lost focus though. That was probably something that sort of snapped him back into reality.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 10:29 am

Ivan wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Aimee Lacroux wrote:

After Eric broke his nose I think he sort of lost focus though. That was probably something that sort of snapped him back into reality.

Agreed, he was probably pretty disoriented which must have affected his actions from that point forward. I wonder if he was more angry or embarrassed.
Back to top Go down

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 10:31 am

Littlelo wrote:
Ivan wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Aimee Lacroux wrote:

Agreed, he was probably pretty disoriented which must have affected his actions from that point forward. I wonder if he was more angry or embarrassed.
I remember reading Dylan said about one of the surviving victims "you can have him" and Eric kind of just walked off. I don't think he was that interested anymore after he broke his nose. He was probably just thinking about killing himself.
Back to top Go down

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 10:32 am

Ivan wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Aimee Lacroux wrote:

I do believe that was a turning point. He had wanted to go out with a bang, and not only did his bombs fail but he broke his own nose. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 10:34 am

Might have been Evan Todd. Always surprising to me that they let him go essentially unharmed. Both of them wanted to kill as many people as they could, according to their writings, but it did not seem to be their main motivation on that day. It was more about destruction and inciting fear/playing god.
Back to top Go down

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 10:42 am

Littlelo wrote:
Might have been Evan Todd. Always surprising to me that they let him go essentially unharmed. Both of them wanted to kill as many people as they could, according to their writings, but it did not seem to be their main motivation on that day. It was more about destruction and inciting fear/playing god.
It's harder for these mass murderers to kill anybody they have a connection with. Anybody they spoke to really didn't die that day unless it was a taunt or something vindictive.

Evan Todd made a little connection with Dylan and Eric by saying he never hated them and always respected them, etc. They probably didn't have it in them to kill the kid.
Back to top Go down
Aimee Lacroux

Aimee Lacroux

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 10:47 am

The way e&d behaved was on the spur, as if they didnt have a concrete plan. I do think dylan was as crazy as eric, a madman shouting despite what sue says. Even if one is depressed its no excuse killing people so Dylan was a madman (his head was messed up)They just took the moments as they came, and after eric hurt his nose he probably was ready to get things over with. Eric was more skilled of the 2 with guns so it figures he would have a better aim .

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 10:49 am

Ivan wrote:
Littlelo wrote:
It's harder for these mass murderers to kill anybody they have a connection with. Anybody they spoke to really didn't die that day unless it was a taunt or something vindictive.

Evan Todd made a little connection with Dylan and Eric by saying he never hated them and always respected them, etc. They probably didn't have it in them to kill the kid.

OR they wanted him to relive that moment for the rest of his life. I wonder how many times Bree Pasquale had thought about having to beg Eric for her life over the past 18+ years? Sad
Back to top Go down
Aimee Lacroux

Aimee Lacroux

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 10:50 am

For some reason i cant reply to a posters post, but i think they let certain types go because it was all «on the spur» like madmen behave... chopping and changing personas. They say they hated jocks /everyone but then they let certain types go.

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 10:52 am

Aimee Lacroux wrote:
The way e&d behaved was on the spur,  as if they didnt have a concrete plan. I do think dylan was as crazy as eric, a madman shouting despite what sue says. Even if one is depressed its no excuse killing people so Dylan was a madman (his head was messed up)They just took the moments as they came, and after eric hurt his nose he probably was ready to get things over with. Eric was more skilled of the 2 with guns so it figures he would have a better aim .
I think what Dylan experienced was hollowness -- not exactly "depression".
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 10:53 am

Since it was supposed to be a bombing and then a secondary shooting they were erratic.

Sue has never said Dylan wasn't culpable or cruel. I'd like to see quotes from Sue where she says Dylan wasn't cruel that day. She did talk about her feelings and actions before and after the October 1999 presentation of evidence.

If you've never had feelings like they did. Not feeling human you can't understand.

Some people with mental illness become violent. Kids that are bullied can snap and sometimes the pain and anger can last into adulthood l.

Aimee Lacroux

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 10:54 am

Ivan, do you remember sue said he had depression? See i dont buy that, i used that term as she says it was his mental health, well eric also was mentally unstable.

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 10:54 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Ivan wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

OR they wanted him to relive that moment for the rest of his life. I wonder how many times Bree Pasquale had thought about having to beg Eric for her life over the past 18+ years? Sad  
That's cruel as well.

If only Eric and Dylan spoke to a psychiatrist about their REAL problems and opened up about the plan, etc. I don't think they'd go to jail. They'd just be put in a Mental Health program specifically designed to help them out of that crap.

But they never spoke about it and what's done is done.
Back to top Go down

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 10:56 am

Aimee Lacroux wrote:
Ivan, do you remember sue said he had depression? See i dont buy that, i used that term as she says it was his mental health, well eric also was mentally unstable.
The only person who would know if Dylan had depression was Dylan though. Sue can only go by what Dylan told her and I think he may have mistaken hollowness for depression.

I have studied this case since 2010 along with others off and on and it's the only conclusion I can come to. A child that is "depressed" doesn't break into a van and steal items for the Hell of it. Nor do they plan and embark on a mass shooting.

Eric and Dylan were more similar than we think. I also think Dave Cullen is an idiot because Eric ADMITTED to depression/feeling lonely in his journal.
Back to top Go down
Aimee Lacroux

Aimee Lacroux

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 10:57 am

Yea but sue saw 1 side,and as a mother we tend to see the best in our kids. Its obvious Dylan had 2 sides, we all do, unfortunately the unstable side vented out.

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 11:00 am

Aimee Lacroux wrote:
Yea but sue saw 1 side,and as a mother we tend to see the best in our kids. Its obvious Dylan had 2 sides, we all do, unfortunately the unstable side vented out.
I don't think everyone has two different personalities. I think Dylan was hiding his true self away from his Mom and Dad. I do think he loved them very much and probably did find it hard to leave them behind -- he was just less vocal about it than Eric.

Dylan had a lot of problems but I think they were problems he was born with that manifested into what he became as a teenager.
Back to top Go down
Aimee Lacroux

Aimee Lacroux

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 11:01 am

Ivan i agree that e&d were somewhat similar, they both broke into a van, both killed people , both of them lost it in the end and killed themself... . What do you mean by hollow?

Littlelo

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 11:01 am

But could it have been a combination of depression and another mental illness or multiple illnesses? I tend to link the depression to his suicide but something more sinister with the homicide, although that is just my opinion/observation.
Back to top Go down

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 11:02 am

Aimee Lacroux wrote:
Ivan i agree that e&d were somewhat similar, they both broke into a van, both killed people , both of them lost it in the end and killed themself...   . What do you mean by hollow?
That he felt empty, nothing inside.
Back to top Go down

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 11:04 am

Littlelo wrote:
But could it have been a combination of depression and another mental illness or multiple illnesses? I tend to link the depression to his suicide but something more sinister with the homicide, although that is just my opinion/observation.
A lot of people who suffer from Antisocial Personality Disorder talk about suicide/think about the action but they rarely go through with it. I think Dylan committed suicide to avoid consequences for his actions on that fateful day -- as did Eric.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 11:05 am

Ivan wrote:
Aimee Lacroux wrote:
Ivan i agree that e&d were somewhat similar, they both broke into a van, both killed people , both of them lost it in the end and killed themself...   . What do you mean by hollow?

He had anger, self loathing etc inside. He tried to self medicate. He needed help. So did Eric.

Littlelo I agree it was a combination of a couple things. Even his mom admits that there was more than just depression.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Aimee Lacroux

Aimee Lacroux

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 11:05 am

Ivan, i didnt say sides for me meant different personalities, i meant sides as in our moods can change depending on environment, brain state, health, who we are with, etc. Moods not personality.

Aimee Lacroux

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 11:06 am

Guys gals I cant seem to post replies to your posts?

Littlelo

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 11:06 am

Ivan wrote:
Littlelo wrote:
A lot of people who suffer from Antisocial Personality Disorder talk about suicide/think about the action but they rarely go through with it. I think Dylan committed suicide to avoid consequences for his actions on that fateful day -- as did Eric.

I guess I have to respectfully disagree with that. I don't believe Dylan killed himself to avoid reprecussions of NBK. I think he genuinely wanted to die, and may have even been surprised that he lived long enough to carry out the shooting before ending his life.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 11:08 am

Ivan wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

I don't think there has ever been much doubt on why they killed themselves. Dylan wanted to die, but needed something HUGE to push him so he wouldn't back out of it. Eric killed himself to avoid paying for his actions. Surviving was never in the plans.
Back to top Go down
Aimee Lacroux

Aimee Lacroux

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 11:09 am

I think e&d suffered from a multitude of things that they didnt get help for. Its unfortunate build up of low self esteem and unhappiness at the school/life.

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 11:09 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Ivan wrote:
Aimee Lacroux wrote:

He had anger, self loathing etc inside. He tried to self medicate. He needed help. So did Eric.

Littlelo I agree it was a combination of a couple things. Even his mom admits that there was more than just depression.
Once again, a lot of people with the same disorder have huge self esteem issues that they try to compensate by making fun of/bullying others. Which is exactly what E&D did.
Back to top Go down

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 11:11 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Ivan wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

I don't think there has ever been much doubt on why they killed themselves. Dylan wanted to die, but needed something HUGE to push him so he wouldn't back out of it. Eric killed himself to avoid paying for his actions. Surviving was never in the plans.
I think Eric and Dylan would have felt even worse if they were arrested instead.
Back to top Go down

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 11:13 am

Aimee Lacroux wrote:
Ivan, i didnt say sides for me meant different personalities, i meant sides as in our moods can change depending on environment, brain state, health, who we are with, etc.  Moods not personality.
But when you have huge problems like E&D those thoughts plague your mind endlessly.

I bet even when they were just hanging out with Chris Morris all they could think about was what was going to happen in April of 1999.
Back to top Go down

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 11:13 am

Littlelo wrote:

I can agree with this. Depression was what put Dylan on to the suicide path. BUT exactly what made him want to take others lives is still not 100% known.
Back to top Go down

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 11:16 am

"Melancholia

This is the term used to describe a severe form of depression where many of the physical symptoms of depression are present. One of the major changes is that the person starts to move more slowly. They're also more likely to have a depressed mood that is characterized by complete loss of pleasure in everything, or almost everything."

"Psychotic depression

Sometimes people with a depressive disorder can lose touch with reality and experience psychosis. This can involve hallucinations (seeing or hearing things that aren't there) or delusions (false beliefs that aren't shared by others), such as believing they are bad or evil, or that they're being watched or followed. They can also be paranoid, feeling as though everyone is against them or that they are the cause of illness or bad events occurring around them."

Dylan did not experience either of these things. He was still partaking in his usual activities and he was never psychotic.

It will be very hard to convince me Eric and Dylan weren't sociopathic.

Back to top Go down
Aimee Lacroux

Aimee Lacroux

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 11:16 am

E&d would not want to survive .... as far as they were concerned they was god and could end theirs and others lives when they chose to. (Madmen behaviour)... not to mention facing their parents, jail, etc.... suicide for them was easy option.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Aimee Lacroux

Aimee Lacroux

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 11:22 am

Scientifically, certain mental issues distort chemicals in the brain , which can result in violent episodes.
The religious theory as some would Claim say they were possessed.

Aimee Lacroux

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 11:23 am

If only we had a time machine lol

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 11:23 am

Aimee Lacroux wrote:
Scientifically, certain mental issues distort chemicals in the brain , which can result in violent episodes.
The religious theory as some  would Claim say they were possessed.
This was not some one-off violent episode. They planned the attack for over a year.
Back to top Go down

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 11:26 am

Aimee Lacroux wrote:
The religious theory as some  would Claim say they were possessed.

Now that would be heading into a whole new topic! As some who have seen the video of Eric in the cafeteria claim that the weird faces he was making and strange sounds, etc. proves he was being possessed. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 11:32 am

Ivan wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Ivan wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

I think Eric and Dylan would have felt even worse if they were arrested instead.

No doubt there. But the question is would they have felt worse about what they had done, all the innocent lives they took? OR would they have just felt bad about getting caught before they could kill themselves?

Seeing as neither were really menacing or scary in any way. I can imagine their time in prison wouldn't have been very pleasant. They knew this as well, which is why they never planned on surviving.
Back to top Go down

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 11:52 am

Prison isn't what folklore makes you believe though. They would just be locked away for 23 hours a day and given one hour of free time for exercise.

I actually see Eric and Dylan gaining a lot of weight over the years. I also think their health would deteriorate.
Back to top Go down

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 12:04 pm

Ivan wrote:
Prison isn't what folklore makes you believe though. They would just be locked away for 23 hours a day and given one hour of free time for exercise.

I actually see Eric and Dylan gaining a lot of weight over the years. I also think their health would deteriorate.

Either way, they had just never planned on living past NBK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

who shot who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who shot who?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next