Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

who shot who?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aimee Lacroux

Aimee Lacroux

Contribution Points : 58421
Forum Reputation : 0

who shot who? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 4:34 am

Ivan wrote:
Aimee Lacroux wrote:
Scientifically, certain mental issues distort chemicals in the brain , which can result in violent episodes.
The religious theory as some  would Claim say they were possessed.
This was not some one-off violent episode. They planned the attack for over a year.

True, they did plan it. However this mathes the science that chemicals in the brain take a while to de-balance , its not like a thing that happens straight away all at once.

Aimee Lacroux

PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 4:36 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Aimee Lacroux wrote:
Scientifically, certain mental issues distort chemicals in the brain , which can result in violent episodes.
The religious theory as some  would Claim say they were possessed.

Now that would be heading into a whole new topic! As some who have seen the video of Eric in the cafeteria claim that the weird faces he was making and strange sounds, etc.  proves he was being possessed. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes

yes i did see the video and yes he looked a little out of place almost bored. Certain Religious people would say he was possessed lol cant prove it one way or the other anyway.

Aimee Lacroux

PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 4:38 am

I do think they hated their life and both E/D thought that by killing everyone and themselves they are making a big statement that they are god, its kind of like a FU to everyone who knew them.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Aimee Lacroux

Aimee Lacroux

PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 4:42 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Ivan wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Ivan wrote:
Littlelo wrote:
But could it have been a combination of depression and another mental illness or multiple illnesses? I tend to link the depression to his suicide but something more sinister with the homicide, although that is just my opinion/observation.
A lot of people who suffer from Antisocial Personality Disorder talk about suicide/think about the action but they rarely go through with it. I think Dylan committed suicide to avoid consequences for his actions on that fateful day -- as did Eric.

I don't think there has ever been much doubt on why they killed themselves. Dylan wanted to die, but needed something HUGE to push him so he wouldn't back out of it. Eric killed himself to avoid paying for his actions. Surviving was never in the plans.
I think Eric and Dylan would have felt even worse if they were arrested instead.

No doubt there. But the question is would they have felt worse about what they had done, all the innocent lives they took? OR would they have just felt bad about getting caught before they could kill themselves?  

Seeing as neither were really menacing or scary in any way. I can imagine their time in prison wouldn't have been very pleasant. They knew this as well, which is why they never planned on surviving.

I would think they would feel more sorry for themselves that they were caught. They didnt care for the victims and would never repent unless they got the PROPER professional help they needed (to treat their underlying issues of low self esteem, violence etc ) but no doubt they would hate prison and they wouldnt have the guts to sit in jail or a psychiatric ward and do their time .

PostSubject: Re: who shot who?   who shot who? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who shot who?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2