Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages

Go down 
+15
Guest83142
Carnifex879
whyno
malatic
School Massacre Archives
UncontinuedProcess
Tommy QTR
Stoned Slacker
QuestionMark
InsaneIntruder
Kippers
pess1mist
Krieg
sscc
rabadon55
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
rabadon55

rabadon55

Contribution Points : 61065
Forum Reputation : 0

Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Empty
PostSubject: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 10:14 am

So post videos of mass shooters before the massacres. But do not post their manifestos, messages, just videos showing them as a normal people. Also do not post videos of Dylan and Eric, Elliot Rodger is also unnecessary, because everyone knows that.

I'll start.

Interview with Ibrahim Shkupolli.

Derrick Bird with collegaues (he shot both of them, killing one and injuring another)

Tim Kretschmer playing table tennis

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Chris Harper Mercer buys a gun two days before massacre

Adam Lanza dancing

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 11:06 am

Any videos of Seung around besides his crazy rant? I'd be interested to see how he carried himself.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 85887
Forum Reputation : 773

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 3:53 pm

George Sodini

Back to top Go down
sscc

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 4:00 pm

Not much to see here, but Elliot Rodger walking the red carpet with his father.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
rabadon55

rabadon55

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 4:01 pm

Yeah, I know those George Sodini videos, there is also video of him on the dating course, sitting and listening, then talking with some woman.

I'm sure I saw video of Lubomir Harman on some shooting contest years ago. I can't find it now, if somebody will find it, I'll appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
sscc

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 4:11 pm

Adam Lanza as a little boy.
(Go to 8 minutes or click the link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )

I believe that there is another very short clip somewhere in the documentary showing Adam with his uncle, but I could be mistaken and I don't know the exact timestamp.

MilverSoxie likes this post

Back to top Go down
rabadon55

rabadon55

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 4:40 pm

Wow, amazing find, didn't see it before. That's absolutely Nancy Lanza, I can't belive how people can think it was hoax.

Steven Kazmierczak 7 years before his shooting

Back to top Go down
Krieg

Krieg

Contribution Points : 62874
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 5:33 pm

Livestream made by Matthew Riehl (colorado shooter) on facebook
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 5:52 pm

Krieg wrote:

Livestream made by Matthew Riehl (colorado shooter) on facebook

This guy's stuff was put out fast.
Back to top Go down
pess1mist

Contribution Points : 59865
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 4:43 pm

Randy Stair when he was a kid:

Also here's one of William Atchison:

Back to top Go down
Kippers

Kippers

Contribution Points : 59765

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 5:06 pm

Here are some home videos of Kip, starts at 6:44. There are also some clips of him doing karate during another documentary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 11:38 pm

Redacted
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 94242
Forum Reputation : 600

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 8:14 am

A video of Caleb Sharpe with his friend.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 11:37 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
A video of Caleb Sharpe with his friend.

He's a literal cringelord.
Back to top Go down
Krieg

Krieg

Contribution Points : 62874
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 5:22 pm

Lubomir Harman (2010 Bratislava shooter)
Back to top Go down
rabadon55

rabadon55

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 2:57 pm

Thank you very much for this video. I mentioned it some posts above, it disappeared while ago and I'm glad you reuploaded it.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 3:48 pm

Another video of Caleb, this time he was wearing a trench coat. I wonder if he was inspired my E&D?

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 122653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 12:17 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
I wonder if he was inspired my E&D?

There were several news reports after the shooting which talked about how he was obsessed with school shootings, so I assume Columbine was a part of that.

InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 88103
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 10:03 am

Jaylen Fryberg singing.

shootemup likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 9:45 am

James Holmes giving a Science Presentation:

shootemup and Nelson216 like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2018 7:05 pm

William Atchison with his gun (sorry for the watermark, not mine fault):

Alex Bissonnette video talking about the ice water bucket challenge or something:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2018 7:07 pm

Noah Harpham's vlog:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2018 7:37 pm

The infamous death stalke wrote:

So that's where those screencaps from his ED page came from, i always thought he took them individually, that's so cool you found this. I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2018 8:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
@The infamous death stalke wrote:
So that's where those screencaps from his ED page came from, i always thought he took them individually, that's so cool you found this. I appreciate it.

Yeah I thought that too in the beginning until I found a Tumblr post with that video. Also I don't know how to reply soo this is a mess kinda.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2018 8:21 pm

Halcyon666 wrote:

I was the one who uploaded it.
Forgive me for the watermark, just don't want people stealing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2018 9:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
@The infamous death stalke wrote:

Yeah I thought that too in the beginning until I found a Tumblr post with that video. Also I don't know how to reply soo this is a mess kinda.

If you want to reply, just click on quote.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2018 9:06 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:

I was the one who uploaded it.
Forgive me for the watermark, just don't want people stealing it.

I don't mind the watermark, i still enjoyed the video. Glad you uploaded it. It's very interesting seeing how he messed around with his gun.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2018 9:13 pm

George Sodini at a PUA workshop:

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2018 9:29 pm

Jaylen Fryberg at homecoming in 2014
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2018 11:45 am

Matti Saari

Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2018 8:50 am

Dylann Roof:

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2018 12:24 pm

One section of this video show William getting a gun with his father (i found this on Tumblr)
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 122653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2018 2:45 pm

Halcyon666 wrote:
One section of this video show William getting a gun with his father (i found this on Tumblr)

Buddy you don't know how happy I am that you managed to find this.  Smile

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2018 2:48 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:

Buddy you don't know how happy I am that you managed to find this.  Smile

Yeah, i feel ya, when i found this on tumblr, i was profusely happy, i wasn't expecting it.
Back to top Go down
Stoned Slacker

Stoned Slacker

Contribution Points : 60429
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2018 6:07 pm

William Atchison a month before the shooting:

shootemup, Nelson216, NEXT STEP UP and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2018 7:55 am

Jared Lee Loughner:

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2018 11:31 am

Stephen Paddock:

Jared Loughner:
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2018 4:38 pm

Nikolas Cruz:

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2018 3:12 pm

This news report shows a video of matti shooting a gun from his YouTube channel (begins at 0:27)
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 69332
Forum Reputation : 430

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 10:51 am

Found this rare video of Baruch Goldstein, you want to skip ahead to 1:28 since the first minute of this video is some idiot praising him as a hero. I unfortunately couldn't find a video of the clip on its own.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 4:51 pm

Sebastian Bosse:

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 5:07 pm

Nikolas Cruz:
Spoiler:

Alexandre Bissonnette:
Spoiler:

Seifeddine Rezgui Yacoubi breakdancing:

Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 5:31 pm

Maksim Gelman (used a knife and was a rampage killer, not mass murderer)
He appears at 0:39:
Sean Mercer (not a mass murderer, gang member who accidentally murdered Rhys Jones)
Briefly appears at 0:03:
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2018 4:04 pm

Khalid Masood:

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 68669
Forum Reputation : 248

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 8:06 am

Omar Mateen:

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2018 4:17 pm

Not a mass murderer but Jack Renshaw planned to kill his local politician and a Police Officer but his attack was foiled:

He appears at 0:06:

He also appears at 1:25:

-Lil Peep

Last edited by Tommy QTR on Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2018 6:28 pm

Footage of Abdulkadir Masharipov, dunno if this was filmed before or after the attack at the Reina nightclub.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2018 7:51 pm

Nikolas Cruz shooting at something in his backyard with a BB pistol.

Cruz fighting another student at school, this was reportedly the incident where he was fighting the new boyfriend of his ex-girlfriend. (Skip to 01:40) of the vid.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 8:56 pm

In this news report about Dunblane you can see Thomas Hamilton at one of his boys clubs:

Go to the 0:21 mark and 9:39 mark to see it.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 9:30 pm

Interview of Martin Byrant as a child at 8:41
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next