Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages

Go down 
+15
Guest83142
Carnifex879
whyno
malatic
School Massacre Archives
UncontinuedProcess
Tommy QTR
Stoned Slacker
QuestionMark
InsaneIntruder
Kippers
pess1mist
Krieg
sscc
rabadon55
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 70522
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2021 4:52 pm

Former NFL player Philip Adam’s scoring a touchdown. He went on to kill 5 people at a house and then himself:

Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

Contribution Points : 44618
Forum Reputation : 118

Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages   Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2021 7:28 pm

Stephan Balliet:
In this documentary, you can see some footage of him doing a drinking bet, I think, with a friend at around 13:40:
The documentary (you have to actually watched it on YouTube, since on external websites the video doesn't work):
Spoiler:
Well anyways, here is the original YouTube video where that clip is from, originally posted on YouTube on 2010:
Spoiler:
Note: He is appaerently the guy sitting in the chair.

Mark Barton:
In between 4:43 and 5:00 you can see footage of him and his family and also at 5:30 there is a small video clip of him

"Said he was a wolf, only the difference
Was, a wolf’s skin was hairy on the outside,
His on the inside;"
- John Webster
"I cannot allow the cheap fireworks of some amateur terrorist to trigger my beatiful apocalyptic display!"
-Dr. Kabapu
"But hey, you wouldn't have signed on if you weren't planning to becoming a martyr. So let's get to work."
-Mannagaer lol

fivefourteam likes this post

Back to top Go down

Videos (not manifestos) of mass shooters before their rampages
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3