Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now

Go down 
+24
Rebbie556
slippy123
arnounymus
Sporttster
Jea
nbkdoom
DooMRebel
Guest83142
Lunkhead McGrath
MalonsMilk
Love
munchkinphone
Wildchild
42099_4EVA
Tuga
Littlelo
W.A.R.
QuestionMark
gumshoe
Massoccur
fly-with-me
spidEr
Screamingophelia
VoDKaComeHere
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
VoDKaComeHere

Contribution Points : 62415
Forum Reputation : 25

Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Empty
PostSubject: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 4:16 pm

After Eric and Dylan commited suicide by shooting themselves in the head do you believe they
A. Are in heaven, god has forgiven them
B. Are in hell, god is punishing them
C. Cease to exist, there is no afterlife, they no longer exist the same way they didn’t before they were born
D. Are in a form of the afterlife that is not listed on the above poll.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 195548
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 4:19 pm

C/D. Maybe purgatory if there is one. They were kids, no matter how the media or fans want to portray them as criminal masterminds.. they were screwed up, angry kids who thought this was the only way to be heard.

spidEr

Contribution Points : 71851
Forum Reputation : 145

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 4:23 pm

C sadly, though I'd wish A or D were true instead, it would make the world a less depressing place.
Back to top Go down
fly-with-me

Contribution Points : 59891
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 4:32 pm

Hopefully their souls are reincarnated, so I could meet them...

But that is ludicrous, I personally don't believe in an afterlife, and consequently they have entered eternal nothingness - C.

In a hypothetical scenario where an afterlife exists, they would certainly be in heaven. I believe that good people can do bad things.
Back to top Go down
Massoccur

Massoccur

Contribution Points : 61708

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 4:45 pm

C. It's better that way anyway.

gumshoe

Contribution Points : 82931

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 5:24 pm

I vote C also.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 122653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 12:16 am

I want to say D but the most likely answer is C.

W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 72598
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 12:52 am

C. Cease to exist, there is no afterlife, they no longer exist the same way they didn’t before they were born
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 9:07 am

This is a very interesting question. scratch

I would like to believe they were punished for the crimes and then given peace. As they were just screwed up, misguided kids(as Screaming said). BUT the mom in me can see and understand how the parents of their victims would want them to suffer for eternity.

If it was my own child who was a victim then there would be no forgiveness. I can honestly say that the parents who forgave E&D are much better people then I could ever be under such circumstances.

Also depending on your religion and personal beliefs, committing murder or suicide is a MAJOR no-no in most religions. So most people's answer will likely be based on that. I will say that the only true way to know the answer to this question is to die. Until then we can debate and speculate until the cows come home and will never agree on an answer that is acceptable to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

Contribution Points : 68778
Forum Reputation : 90

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 9:09 am

I don't believe in an afterlife. I think they cease to exist, sadly.

It's sad to me because I know Sue has said she can only hold out hope that one day in some form, she will see Dylan again. I just don't think it will happen. I'm sure both E&D's parents and the families of the victims have the same sense of hope.

Last edited by Littlelo on Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tuga

Contribution Points : 66717

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 9:27 am

This is basically asking people about their religious views. Isn't there a poll topic on this? As an atheist, I'd go with C but lately my spiritual side has been coming to haunt me, I'm exploring the notion that the human brain is a delusion generator and we haven't evolved enough to comprehend reality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 9:31 am

Tuga wrote:
I'm exploring the notion that the human brain is a delusion generator and we haven't evolved enough to comprehend reality.

Agreed.

Back to top Go down
fly-with-me

Contribution Points : 59891

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 10:09 am

This is all a simulation. We live in a world of ones and zeros. Nothing we do will ever matter, rights and wrongs are man-made concepts. Nothing can vindicate the existence, this is all an social experiment conducted by some omnipresent deity. We are stuck in a sheepfold for an unknown power to poke their stick at. The only escape marks the final end, the pull of the plug. It's a cruel world.

Also I change my answer to D. By now they have probably entered the Matrix.

mflergen likes this post

Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

Contribution Points : 68160
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 10:44 am

VoDKaComeHere wrote:
After Eric and Dylan commited suicide by shooting themselves in the head do you believe they
A. Are in heaven, god has forgiven them
B. Are in hell, god is punishing them
D. Are in a form of the afterlife that is not listed on the above poll.

D., with 500% belief, I believe they are in the astral plane with the other, thirteen victims (as well as other deceased spirits) and I believe forgiveness and understanding has been exchanged between the victims and Eric and Dylan. Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Wildchild

Wildchild

Contribution Points : 61370

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 11:20 am

C, sadly. I do hope they found peace though. And I do hope one day Sue gets to hold her baby boy again.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 66114

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 1:25 pm

I believe C but I'd like to believe D, being in an afterlife totally detached from their previous identity and hopefully happier. Hopefully not reincarnated right back to earth :/
Back to top Go down
Love

Love

Contribution Points : 69916
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 1:28 pm

To some extent they have passed into another form of existence of matter.

MalonsMilk

Contribution Points : 61558

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 2:37 pm

I believe that they are no where, gone. Once you leave this planet its a one way ticket, you don't get a return in this world or the next.
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 78861
Forum Reputation : 325

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 5:22 pm

If anyone here picks A, then that's just wishful thinking. If there's an afterlife why would E&D end up in the same place as their victims? And were they sorry for what they did at all? Don't gimme Dyldo's apologies to his mom, those were total horsepie.
Back to top Go down
Guest83142

Contribution Points : 72598
Forum Reputation : 163

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 5:28 pm

Last edited by Guest83142 on Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 5:38 pm

Some people believe in a God that forgives everyone, why is that more crazy than believing in a god that does not? If God really is something that stands above and beyond our world it makes sense he would not be bound to follow the ethics derived from life on earth.

That is my biggest problem with people who believe in god, the thought that he would be almighty and be the creator of the WHOLE universe and yet only be revolved around earth and what we think and do.
It's so egocentrical Very Happy

It's like that Bo Burnham song.
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

Contribution Points : 68160
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 8:14 pm

Lunkhead McGrath wrote:
If anyone here picks A, then that's just wishful thinking.  If there's an afterlife why would E&D end up in the same place as their victims?  And were they sorry for what they did at all?  Don't gimme Dyldo's apologies to his mom, those were total horsepie.  

I believe E&D would end up in the same place as their victims, I happened to believe in the astral plane and soul contracts, the trick of the white light, reincarnation and so with my belief in all of that, I believe people here on Earth - who are manipulated into doing wrong (so that their energy can be fed off of), once they cross over to the other side, they come to an understanding about why they did what they did, and the person or "persons" who was done wrong by them, comes to a mutual understanding as well, and then there's a feeling of remorse and forgiveness among both sides, because both sides understands why the wrong occurred here on Earth, it occurred because humans on Earth are mind manipulated into doing evil things, bad things, so their energy can be feed off of by the ones who controls the afterlife....

It's crazy sounding, I'm sure, but that's my belief, and it's the belief of a lot of others (not all) who have researched into the afterlife and the Matrix that is this planet called Earth.....and etc.
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 1:50 am

munchkinphone wrote:
Some people believe in a God that forgives everyone, why is that more crazy than believing in a god that does not? If God really is something that stands above and beyond our world it makes sense he would not be bound to follow the ethics derived from life on earth.

That is my biggest problem with people who believe in god, the thought that he would be almighty and be the creator of the WHOLE universe and yet only be revolved around earth and what we think and do.

Then there's no morality if God forgives everyone for everything. You could rape, kill, maim, torture, whatever you wanted--you're not going to get into any trouble for it.

I mean, believe what you want...
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 11:59 am

Lunkhead McGrath wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:

Then there's no morality if God forgives everyone for everything.  You could rape, kill, maim, torture, whatever you wanted--you're not going to get into any trouble for it.  

I don't believe in God but I get your point, some people still believe in a god like that though, at least in the country I'm from. I'm not saying I like it, I'm quite tired of it to be honest Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

Contribution Points : 65345

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 12:18 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
Lunkhead McGrath wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:

Then there's no morality if God forgives everyone for everything.  You could rape, kill, maim, torture, whatever you wanted--you're not going to get into any trouble for it.  

I don't believe in God but I get your point, some people still believe in a god like that though, at least in the country I'm from. I'm not saying I like it, I'm quite tired of it to be honest Rolling Eyes
I am too quite tired of it. I just cringe when I hear someone says "dont do it god is watching" or "I will go to heaven when I die" etc... I mean I have nothing againts those who believe in god

nbkdoom

Contribution Points : 63967

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 12:32 pm

I'm really skeptical about religion and related topics, but I think it's D. I like to believe there's some kind of afterlife.

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 12:36 pm

Option C. In particular the last thing Eric Harris would remember is kneeling against the bookshelf and putting the shotgun in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

Contribution Points : 60567
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 2:28 pm

nowhere, because there is no hell or heaven, other live ant etc... death is the end. But they are still alive in some way, because some people still remember them

Sporttster

Sporttster

Contribution Points : 58616
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 3:34 pm

Where are they? B. Right now, they are in eternal torment in hell. The Bible clearly states that no murderer has eternal life, unless they have repented and turned to God, which these two clearly did not do. They went out unrepentant having killed themselves after this senseless tragedy. Heaven is very real but so is Hell. The Bible calls Hell a place of eternal seperation from God-seperated from loved ones, light, love, peace, goodness and the love of God. Seperated and also tormented. The Bible speaks of a rich man who went to Hell and in torment being in flames he cried out to Abraham, who was in a place of Heaven but not yet Heaven as Jesus hadn't opened Heaven up yet because He hadn't gone to the cross yet. But being in torment and flames, he cried out to Abraham to come send Lazarus, a beggar who was laid as his doorstep when he was alive who he didn't help, to come dip his finger in water and cool his tongue for he was in pain. Abraham said no, he could not do that as there was a great gulf fixed so that those who wanted to go from Hell to Heaven couldn't and neither could those in Heaven go there. So he said send Lazarus to his brothers to warn them about this place so they wouldn't go there. Again, Abraham said they wouldn't listen even if one were to rise from the dead. It is a place of eternal seperation, eternal pain and darkness. This is what they chose, this is where they reside and have now for nearly 20 years and this will go on for eternity. Do not EVER choose this fate for yourself! They have eternity to regret their foolish decision....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 6:46 pm

Sporttster wrote:
Where are they? B. Right now, they are in eternal torment in hell. The Bible clearly states that no murderer has eternal life, unless they have repented and turned to God, which these two clearly did not do. They went out unrepentant having killed themselves after this senseless tragedy. Heaven is very real but so is Hell. The Bible calls Hell a place of eternal seperation from God-seperated from loved ones, light, love, peace, goodness and the love of God. Seperated and also tormented. The Bible speaks of a rich man who went to Hell and in torment being in flames he cried out to Abraham, who was in a place of Heaven but not yet Heaven as Jesus hadn't opened Heaven up yet because He hadn't gone to the cross yet. But being in torment and flames, he cried out to Abraham to come send Lazarus, a beggar who was laid as his doorstep when he was alive who he didn't help, to come dip his finger in water and cool his tongue for he was in pain. Abraham said no, he could not do that as there was a great gulf fixed so that those who wanted to go from Hell to Heaven couldn't and neither could those in Heaven go there. So he said send Lazarus to his brothers to warn them about this place so they wouldn't go there. Again, Abraham said they wouldn't listen even if one were to rise from the dead. It is a place of eternal seperation, eternal pain and darkness. This is what they chose, this is where they reside and have now for nearly 20 years and this will go on for eternity. Do not EVER choose this fate for yourself! They have eternity to regret their foolish decision....

there is no proof of heaven and hell. we will just have to see when we die. a
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 9:40 am

B.
Back to top Go down
arnounymus

arnounymus

Contribution Points : 59113

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2018 3:39 pm

Hi, this is my first post on this forum, so first things first  Smile  ... Hello to everyone!
Btt: As i am an atheist, I think the answer is C. I really would like to believe in some sort of higher meaning or afterlife, but i think that, in the end, our conciousness is just the working of our brains. So, when you blow off said brains with a weapon like they did to themselves, you're just gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 5:09 pm

Sporttster wrote:

ok, so where do you consider where the 13 victims are?
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 107688
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:49 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
Sporttster wrote:

ok, so where do you consider where the 13 victims are?

I believe there is some sort of afterlife where the human soul goes to, but I feel they are either in purgatory or all black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 5:52 pm

arnounymus wrote:
Hi, this is my first post on this forum, so first things first  Smile  ... Hello to everyone!
Btt: As i am an atheist, I think the answer is C. I really would like to believe in some sort of higher meaning or afterlife, but i think that, in the end, our conciousness is just the working of our brains. So, when you blow off said brains with a weapon like they did to themselves, you're just gone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Welcome to the forum. Smile
Back to top Go down
arnounymus

arnounymus

Contribution Points : 59113

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 12:27 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
arnounymus wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Welcome to the forum. Smile

Thank you Surprised
Back to top Go down
VoDKaComeHere

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 4:48 pm

Sporttster wrote:
First of all, this is an opinion poll. And you just gave me a big fat paragraph speaking like what you believe is fact and thats whats what...well ill give you the same treatment.... Where are they? THEY DO CEASE to exist...and whether you keep believing what you do or not that won't change shit in the end and you're gonna cease to exist just like every other last human being.
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

Contribution Points : 94306
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2018 8:27 pm

From what I know it was snowing in CO after their bodies were taken out of the school. I found this:

Isaiah 1:18
"Come now, and let us reason together," Says the LORD, "Though your sins are as scarlet, They will be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They will be like wool.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 195548
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2018 8:57 pm

Rebbie556 wrote:
From what I know it was snowing in CO after their bodies were taken  out of the school.  I found this:

"Come now, and let us reason together," Says the LORD, "Though your sins are as scarlet, They will be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They will be like wool.

And on the 19ith anniversary it was beautiful, cold layer and snowed the next day.

No matter what I mourn all 15. Any child so filled with anger and hate that he or she sees no outlet but violence will get my empathy.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2018 10:38 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Any child so filled with anger and hate that he or she sees no outlet but violence will get my empathy.

I agree.

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2018 6:56 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Rebbie556 wrote:
From what I know it was snowing in CO after their bodies were taken  out of the school.  I found this:

And on the 19ith anniversary it was beautiful, cold layer and snowed the next day.

No matter what I mourn all 15. Any child so filled with anger and hate that he or she sees no outlet but violence will get my empathy.

100% agreed!

No matter how people want to look at it, 15 souls were indeed lost. 15 lives were cut short, and ended in a horrible way. Although some would say that two of those (E&D) were lost long before they died that day. I agree with that sentiment as well. Sad
Back to top Go down
Mojo11

Contribution Points : 57729

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 5:28 pm

Only sin that is unforgivable is if your don’t believe in Jesus Christ! So they could very well be in A.
Back to top Go down
Stoned Slacker

Stoned Slacker

Contribution Points : 60429
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 5:32 pm

The soul cairn [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 6:20 pm

Mojo11 wrote:
Only sin that is unforgivable is if your don’t believe in Jesus Christ! So they could very well be in A.

What about the people who live in remote African tribes and have never had the chance to read the bible?
Back to top Go down
VoDKaComeHere

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 3:21 am

Mojo11 wrote:
Heads up everyone who voted C, this guy/gal thinks you've committed the one and only unforgivable sin and will therefore burn in hell for eternity. That makes sense, killing people and raping and all that is forgivable, but heavens no if you don't believe in something that doesn't have a shred of evidence.
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 2:36 pm

VoDKaComeHere wrote:
Mojo11 wrote:
Heads up everyone who voted C, this guy/gal thinks you've committed the one and only unforgivable sin and will therefore burn in hell for eternity. That makes sense, killing people and raping and all that is forgivable, but heavens no if you don't believe in something that doesn't have a shred of evidence.

I'm reminded of the Young Life people at Columbine that E&D themselves hated quite a bit...that's how they've been said to act, or at least that's what the somewhat questionable Ralph Larkin book said.
Back to top Go down
VoDKaComeHere

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 4:18 am

Lunkhead McGrath wrote:
VoDKaComeHere wrote:
Mojo11 wrote:

I'm reminded of the Young Life people at Columbine that E&D themselves hated quite a bit...that's how they've been said to act, or at least that's what the somewhat questionable Ralph Larkin book said.  
You make a good point, now that you said it they remind me of them to.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 12:33 pm

VoDKaComeHere wrote:
Mojo11 wrote:

Feel that Christian love.  What a Face

Rebbie556

Contribution Points : 94306
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 5:41 am

I consider E&D as victims of the school itself and I feel bad about that....
I remember reading Susan DeWitts statement where Eric said how they were picked on& how the teachers didn't do anything but watch.
Back to top Go down
VoDKaComeHere

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 3:42 am

QuestionMark wrote:
VoDKaComeHere wrote:
Mojo11 wrote:

Feel that Christian love.  What a Face
Right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now    Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opinion on where Eric and Dylan are now
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next