Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OcularOrbs

OcularOrbs

Contribution Points : 16378
Forum Reputation : 0

To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2019 2:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2019 3:06 pm

@OcularOrbs wrote:
To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 FBI-TIP-Obama1

Snitch
Back to top Go down
Azzy69

Azzy69

Contribution Points : 14688

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2019 6:38 pm

Nik or dylan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SavageGlocker
Top Contributor
SavageGlocker

Contribution Points : 30122
Forum Reputation : 298

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2019 9:30 pm

Steven Kazmierczak.

InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 57101
Forum Reputation : 305

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 4:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
That's the old FBI tip screen, you mug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2019 2:28 am

Isn't it FIB? Federal Investigation Bearau ?
Back to top Go down
Burn
Top Contributor
Burn

Contribution Points : 22186
Forum Reputation : 106

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 10:48 pm

Richard Durn. His journal entries are very accurate with my thoughts.

Sturmer likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Scowail

Scowail

Contribution Points : 3223

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2021 4:13 pm

Sadly a mix of Adam Lanza and Elliot Rodger.
Maybe even Cho.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D0mino

Contribution Points : 765

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2021 2:33 am

Dylan Klebold, we have a lot in common sadly. Though I don't think killers are people we should relate to, more of an example of what we should aim to not turn out like if that makes sense.

c0yn1n3 likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
c0yn1n3

c0yn1n3

Contribution Points : 1140

PostSubject: Re: To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?   To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2021 9:44 pm

hmm, probably dylan? I'm an edgelord, I know, but I really do understand his writings and mannerisms as if they were my own. I'm just thankful that I'm in treatment for my mental health, and i'll always wonder how different the world would be had he and eric received proper treatment as well

Back to top Go down
View user profile

To which Serial killer / Mass murder / murder do you relate the most ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: All Other Crimes-
Jump to: