Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cullen never learns

Go down 
+5
23september
sscc
QuestionMark
Screamingophelia
LPorter101
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 152187
Forum Reputation : 2754

Cullen never learns Empty
PostSubject: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 5:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
Cullen said the press should adopt several approaches that dissuade any sort of star power motivation. The simplest thing, he said, is to cut back on mentions of the attacker's name and face.

"You know, 'disappearing the killer,' as I call it sometimes, or minimizing them, taking their power over," Cullen said.

Dave, you wrote a *book* about the Columbine killers. You made an entire career out of hyping Eric and Dylan's crimes. So don't talk to me about "disappearing" the fucking killer.

Quote :
Cullen also brought up a need for less coverage, recommending that shows give viewers updates during the first 10, 15, or 20 minutes at the top of the hour. That way, he said, "you're getting 90, you know, 95 percent of your journalistic needs met and your viewer needs met by scaling back to half or three-quarters of it."

Every time there's a shooting, you appear on CNN to give your "expert analysis" about it. So don't give me that crap.

You're a whore, Dave. But that's not the worst thing about you. The worst thing about you is that, after you finish the job, you put your clothes back on, take your money off the dresser, walk outside, and start lecturing the other street walkers about the evils of prostitution. Your hypocrisy is sickening.

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 5:43 pm

LPorter101 wrote:
You're a whore, Dave. But that's not the worst thing about you. The worst thing about you is that, after you finish the job, you put your clothes back on, take your money off the dresser, walk outside, and start lecturing the other street walkers about the evils of prostitution. Your hypocrisy is sickening.

Haha Roll

Totally agree. Dave's life has been Eric and Dylan for many years now. This is a guy who goes around filming himself signing his own book on two killers! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193658
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 6:19 pm

Dave Cullen made Eric a charismatic anti hero!! Cullen needs to stop. No one wants to hear your words Cullen

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120803
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 11:55 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
No one wants to hear your words Cullen 

Well then why would they keep putting him on TV?

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 12:24 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

General public probably does. I got into a conversation with someone on a true crime Facebook page. And she had only read Dave Cullens book and wanted to learn more and I told her objectively some of the things that have been debunked with the whole Eric was a psychopath and gave her links to 11 K and she still like i believe him.. So people do so take his word as law
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83887
Forum Reputation : 698

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 12:55 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Because his legal name is now "Dave Cullen, Author Of Columbine, The Definitive Book About The Columbine Massacre" and the media believes that he holds expert status on the causes behind mass shootings. There are people who know more than he does who have never exploited tragedy in the same way but their publicists probably aren't as talented. Instead of conversations with real experts and researchers, the general public gets to watch a media personality interview a media personality (and Cullen gets to name drop his own book at a very convenient time, once again).

I think you've said in the past that you don't have any problem with Cullen but don't you think that this new angle of telling the media to stop talking about killers is hypocritical? It was only a few months ago that he participated in a documentary where he discussed Eric and Dylan in depth and apparently had no problem with the idea of speaking their names or showing their faces. He repeated his usual routine where he turned them into perfect role models for different personality types to emulate; Eric was a psychopathic, criminal mastermind and Dylan was the sad, lonely kid that all depressed, introverted high school kids can relate to.

Did something change since then or does he think that it's still okay to talk about the Columbine killers even though he knows that they continue to be the main inspiration for copycats? I don't want to be so cynical but I can't help but think that he sees what is coming and knows that it will eventually be taboo to go on about Eric and Dylan in the media so he's jumping on the bandwagon early in order to establish himself as an expert on the prevention of mass shootings instead, as a ploy to stay relevant. Worst of all, he isn't even taking his own advice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 7:40 am

I know a lot of us hear Cullen's name and have the uncontrollable urge to roll our eyes, myself included. But in all honesty IF you take out all lies, misinformation, and have done enough research to be able to tell fact from pure fantasy, then Dave's book isn't all that bad.  I think a lot of us pick on poor Dave because he makes it so easy with his various stunts of trying to stay relevant within the Columbine realm.

As I said before this is a man who goes around to book stores and finds copies of his Columbine book, signs them, then puts them back on the shelf, all the while filming these sad desperate actions. Then he posts these cringe worthy videos to his social media accounts. He has done this more then once. It is a clear cry of "PLEASE SEE ME COLUMBINERS!".

Dave Cullen will always talk about Columbine, he can sit and say he believes in the "No notoriety" shit all he wants, but he will still be there every school shooting talking as an expert on the subject, due to the fact he made a name for himself from the Columbine massacre.  

In my opinion actions speak louder then words, and all Dave Cullen cares about are his being heard far and wide.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 12:39 pm

sscc wrote:
I think you've said in the past that you don't have any problem with Cullen

It's not that I don't have a problem with Cullen, it's just that I find the amount of hate and vitriol thrown at him to be absurd, especially when the biggest criticism of him (portraying Eric as a psychopath) wasn't really his fault; he put that in his book because Dwayne Fuselier and other psychologists told him Eric was psychopathic. I can't fault a man for trusting the words of an expert, however wrong the expert is.  

sscc wrote:
don't you think that this new angle of telling the media to stop talking about killers is hypocritical?

Perhaps, but that does not make the advise any less worthy of consideration, right?

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 12:58 pm

I sometimes wonder when it comes to Cullen after so many years of research how do you get some things wrong that have proof to the contrary?

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 1:49 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I sometimes wonder when it comes to Cullen after so many years of research how do you get some things wrong that have proof to the contrary?

Likely from his need to make people see it his way.
Back to top Go down
sscc

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 5:23 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
It's not that I don't have a problem with Cullen, it's just that I find the amount of hate and vitriol thrown at him to be absurd, especially when the biggest criticism of him (portraying Eric as a psychopath) wasn't really his fault; he put that in his book because Dwayne Fuselier and other psychologists told him Eric was psychopathic. I can't fault a man for trusting the words of an expert, however wrong the expert is.
I don't fault Cullen for saying that Eric was a psychopath for the same reason that you don't. I'm still not sure whether or not he was. My issue is with his characterization of Eric's personality and life experience (and Dylan's too, actually), the way he sometimes inserts thoughts into their heads without any real evidence and the fact that he seems to ignore things that don't fit his narrative.

Look at this article.
Cullen skips over Dylan's participation outside as if it never happened at all. Dylan shooting Lance in the face as he lay injured on the ground begging for help (but not before he makes a joke out of Lance's suffering) is a lot more cruel and personal than any of the killing Eric participated in outside yet he omitted the entire thing. If you read only this article, you would think that Dylan didn't shoot anyone outside at all. The first time I read through this, I reread it several times because I didn't think that he could be so blatantly biased. What's really irritating is that I believe he does this because he wants to create a compelling narrative for public consumption (aka, have a strong hook to sell his book) with easy answers that no one else was able to find. He chastised the media for jumping to conclusions and I would say that while he corrects some of the original myths, he also created new ones but because he claims that he was setting the record straight with his ten years of research, most people take him at his word.

QuestionMark wrote:
Perhaps, but that does not make the advise any less worthy of consideration, right?
I absolutely agree that what he is saying is valid but it isn't his idea and he has no credibility on the subject. He has made a career of doing exactly what he is now telling the media not to do and he continues to do it himself.

In my opinion, they should be speaking with Adam Lankford, not Dave Cullen.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 12:38 am

sscc wrote:
I don't fault Cullen for saying that Eric was a psychopath for the same reason that you don't. I'm still not sure whether or not he was. My issue is with his characterization of Eric's personality and life experience (and Dylan's too, actually), the way he sometimes inserts thoughts into their heads without any real evidence and the fact that he seems to ignore things that don't fit his narrative.

And that's a perfectly valid criticism to have. I'm just saying that sometimes people can get a bit too worked up over Cullen and his book.

LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 12:58 am

Quote :

Maybe not, but I can fault him for starting his book with "Eric Harris got chicks. Lots and lots of chicks." I can fault him for portraying Eric Harris as a swaggering, pussy-pounding ladies' man who "outscored the football team" and Dylan Klebold as a cowering emo who shat his pants every time Eric scowled in his direction.

This, my friends, is a prime example of a journalistic practice that professionals refer to as "making shit up":

Quote :
Eric pulled into the parking lot at 11:10, several minutes behind schedule. A couple of girls spotted his car as they headed out for lunch. They honked and waved. They liked him. Eric waved back and smiled. Dylan followed him in. No waves.

What is your source for this, Dave? Where did you obtain this information? From what corner of your oft-ravaged rectum did you retrieve it?

Eric Harris was an incel. He was a little better at dealing with girls than, say, Elliot Rodger, but he died a virgin. (His being a virgin at 18 was hardly something that made him unique. Lots of guys never get laid in high school. But it really eat away at him.) Maybe he was a narcissist who felt that girls owed him their love. I might be willing to entertain that possibility. But there is no way in hell that Cullen or anyone else is ever going to convince me that much if not most if not all of Eric Harris' rage stemmed from his need for respect, a need driven by deep-seated feelings of masculine inadequacy - feelings fueled by his romantic failures.

I believe that, if Eric Harris had been able to lose his virginity, he might not have gone NBK. I believe that if a girl had displayed real interest in him during his senior year, and if that girl had agreed to have sex with him, he might still be alive today. Others will say that I am mistaken, that nothing could have saved Eric. I disagree.

But none of this has anything to do with the reason why I dislike Cullen so intensely. I don't dislike Cullen because he's a bullshit artist; I dislike him because he's an attention-seeking whore.

Cullen acts as if he owns Columbine. He markets himself as The World's Leading Authority on NBK(TM). He says, "I'm the *only* one who knows what *really* happened." And the media eats it all up. Every time there's a nationally-publicized shooting, he pops up on CNN to give his "expert analysis," as if anybody gives a flying fuck what he thinks about anything. Every fucking time. It gets old.

Quote :
And that's a perfectly valid criticism to have. I'm just saying that sometimes people can get a bit too worked up over Cullen and his book.

How worked up is *too* worked up?

I'm sick and tired of running into people who think they know everything about Columbine simply because they read Cullenbine. Cullen's smarmy know-it-all attitude is infectious. There are thousands of assholes wandering around in this world who think they know absolutely everything there is to know about NBK simply because they happened to flip through Dave Cullen's little magnum opus.

Cullen is a slimy little worm. His book is overrated at best, worthless at worst. His shtick is annoying as hell.

No one is denying that he has a right to promote himself. But that doesn't mean that I have to kiss his ass.

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 1:35 am

LPorter101 wrote:
Cullen's smarmy know-it-all attitude is infectious. There are thousands of assholes wandering around in this world who think they know absolutely everything there is to know about NBK simply because they happened to flip through Dave Cullen's little magnum opus.

Cullen is a slimy little worm. His book is overrated at best, worthless at worst. His shtick is annoying as hell.

No one is denying that he has a right to promote himself. But that doesn't mean that I have to kiss his ass.
You don't use the word "love" very often when you're talking about Cullen.

FYI:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm concerned that you may be a psychopath. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 4:26 am

Quote :
I'm concerned that you may be a psychopath.

YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE?
---People who THINK they are psychiatrists! They are all cocky and thinkin that they are all big and bad, saying bullshit like, "I'm concerned that you may be a psychopath." or "You don't use the word 'love' very often when you're talking about Cullen." If they say that 1 more time i will have to start referring to the Anarchists cookbook (bomb section).

YOU KNOW WHAT I LOVE?
---FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!

I'm a fucking teddy bear. Very Happy

Well, maybe not ... but at least I'm not a hopeless drunk wandering around Noo Yawk in the middle of the night.

Best viewed with Netscape 3.0+. Because AOL's browser sucks nuts.

Contribution Points : 66715
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 12:58 pm

Quote :
This, my friends, is a prime example of a journalistic practice that professionals refer to as "making shit up":

Quote :
Eric pulled into the parking lot at 11:10, several minutes behind schedule. A couple of girls spotted his car as they headed out for lunch. They honked and waved. They liked him. Eric waved back and smiled. Dylan followed him in. No waves.

What is your source for this, Dave? Where did you obtain this information? From what corner of your oft-ravaged rectum did you retrieve it?

you have a way with words, poetic
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 1:29 pm

LPorter101 wrote:

When you're literally picking apart everything the guy does, pouring over his Tweets and YT videos (none of which have to do with his book or Columbine) just to find something to shit on him for. Like you have done before.

MalonsMilk

MalonsMilk

Contribution Points : 59708
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 1:48 pm

I guess Cullen has every right to say that Eric was a psycho due to Dwayne Fuselier diagnosing him as such. Having said that though it is unwise to diagnose anyone after death - the writings are little to go on as he was writing for an audience and just because someone has a temper and lies to their parents doesn't automatically make them psychopathic. It makes them a teenager.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 2:28 pm

I need to read Fuseliers writings.

Did he diagnose Dylan with anything other than depression? I’ve seen avoidant personality disorder thrown around. What interests me about Dylan is his one passage that says an entity has overtaken him and he is no longer a human. That’s strikes me as something more than depression.

Then his “godlike “ talk which then leads to Eric calling him and Dylan gods.

Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 7:59 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
LPorter101 wrote:

When you're literally picking apart everything the guy does, pouring over his Tweets and YT videos (none of which have to do with his book or Columbine) just to find something to shit on him for. Like you have done before.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. How much does he pay you to defend him?

Cullen is in Florida right now, hanging out with survivors of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting. (Why he is doing this, God only knows.)

I have a bad feeling about this. Something tells me that Cullen just might try to write a book about Parkland.

Truthfully, it shoudn't be that hard. He doesn't have to do any actual research; he can just make shit up like he always does.

"Nikolas Cruz got chicks. Lots and lots of chicks."

Maybe Cruz went to McDonald's after the shooting to buy French fries to throw at girls who liked him. That's what Eric the swaggering pussy-pounding ladies' man used to do, remember?

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 10:00 pm

LPorter101 wrote:

lmfao are you serious? Laughing

"It's TOTALLY not a problem for me to obsessively nitpick his Tweets guys!"

Tell me more about how normal it is to do this Roll

QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 10:08 pm

LPorter101 wrote:

This is seriously fucking gold, you actually think Cullen goes around paying people just to pester you.  Haha

You know what, I changed my mind. Keep doing what you're doing dude. You're doing great.  cheers

LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 11:27 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
LPorter101 wrote:

This is seriously fucking gold, you actually think Cullen goes around paying people just to pester you.  Haha

You know what, I changed my mind. Keep doing what you're doing dude. You're doing great.  cheers

Cullen once said that he has "someone" who keeps an eye on this board for him. Whether that "someone" is you, I don't know. Quite frankly, I don't care.

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 12:10 am

LPorter101 wrote:
Cullen once said that he has "someone" who keeps an eye on this board for him. Whether that "someone" is you, I don't know. Quite frankly, I don't care.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Seriously though, if it means this much to you I'll lay off white knighting him and his stupid book. Doesn't hurt me any, you're obviously very passionate about your distaste for the man, and I believe I've made my stance on the matter clear. So I bid thee good day.

And just to be clear I don't harbor any ill will towards you.

LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 6:40 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Seriously though, if it means this much to you I'll lay off white knighting him and his stupid book. Doesn't hurt me any, you're obviously very passionate about your distaste for the man, and I believe I've made my stance on the matter clear. So I bid thee good day.

Ditto.

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 7:52 am

LPorter101 wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

Ditto.

Now this is the way adults should argue varying opinions! I love seeing people handle their shit in such a dignified manner. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 10:26 am

I don't know what you guys are on about, LPorter is comedy gold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 12:06 pm

eldigato wrote:

Agreed. I get a kick out of his Cullen rants. Haha Which by the way are pretty much dead on. Smile
Back to top Go down
Heyheyhey

Heyheyhey

Contribution Points : 56853
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 12:45 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Agreed. I get a kick out of his Cullen rants. [smiley][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Which by the way are pretty much dead on. [smiley][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just from reading his rants on this thread, he is quite hilarious, and like you said accurate! 😅

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 11:14 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:

Agreed. I get a kick out of his Cullen rants. Haha Which by the way are pretty much dead on. Smile

They are really funny.

I do wonder if Dave Cullen got to see the Basement Tapes if we would get a really good synopsis of them and observations or if it would be "Eric Harris was an angry maniac racist... and Dylan, looking terrified with his eyes downcast, red and puffy eyed Dylan was terrified that he was being forced into the macabre world. He just wanted to be loved. Eric just wanted to HATE and hate he did, with that killer smile.. he later became a killer. Oh and Dylan did too but mostly Eric"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 11:24 am

LPorter101 wrote:

Quote :
Cullen said the press should adopt several approaches that dissuade any sort of star power motivation. The simplest thing, he said, is to cut back on mentions of the attacker's name and face.

"You know, 'disappearing the killer,' as I call it sometimes, or minimizing them, taking their power over," Cullen said.

Dave, you wrote a *book* about the Columbine killers. You made an entire career out of hyping Eric and Dylan's crimes. So don't talk to me about "disappearing" the fucking killer.

Quote :
Cullen also brought up a need for less coverage, recommending that shows give viewers updates during the first 10, 15, or 20 minutes at the top of the hour. That way, he said, "you're getting 90, you know, 95 percent of your journalistic needs met and your viewer needs met by scaling back to half or three-quarters of it."

Every time there's a shooting, you appear on CNN to give your "expert analysis" about it. So don't give me that crap.

It's Dave Cullen after all - the same man who twisted Columbine into a depraved fictional story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 11:30 am

I know I can't be the only person who wants LPorter101 to write a book about Cullen. I think it would a thing of great beauty. Haha
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 3:31 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
I know I can't be the only person who wants LPorter101 to write a book about Cullen. I think it would a thing of great beauty. Haha

"Dave Cullen got twinks. Lots and lots of twinks."

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 3:32 pm

LPorter101 wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Dave Cullen got money. Lots and lots of money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 3:37 pm

LPorter101 wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

LOL
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 3:40 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
LPorter101 wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

LOL

Dave Cullen asks, "Have you ever seen a dog strap a condom on his d**k?"

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 4:26 pm

LPorter101 wrote:

I am not prudish when it comes to sexual terms, but hearing Cullen talk about bareback sex is just creepy for some reason. Shocked Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 4:53 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
LPorter101 wrote:

I am not prudish when it comes to sexual terms, but hearing Cullen talk about bareback sex is just creepy for some reason. Shocked Haha

As creepy as pointing out the one screenshot in HFH that cannot be unseen?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 5:04 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
LPorter101 wrote:

Creepier! Shocked Roll
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 5:59 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
LPorter101 wrote:

Creepier! Shocked Roll

Shocked that is super creepy!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 6:30 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
LPorter101 wrote:

Creepier! Shocked Roll

Shocked that is super creepy!!!

Yes indeed. That whole Cullen video was creepy from start to finish.
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 6:28 pm

Cullenbine is now available in Russian, Portuguese, Korean, and Japanese:

Also, Esquire magazine named it one of the top true-crime books of all time (!):

So much fucking bullshit, so little time.

This is how you say "Dave Cullen is full of shit" in...

Russian:
Дэйв Каллен полон дерьма

Portuguese:
Dave Cullen está cheio de merda

Korean:
Dave Cullen은 똥으로 가득차 있습니다.

Japanese:
デイブ・カレンはたわごとでいっぱいです

(If the translation is wrong, blame Google.)

Jea

Contribution Points : 58717
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 7:06 am

Russian translation is correct (I am Russian)

For people who don't know nothing about Columbine this book probably will be interesting, but as for me, I've tried to read it 3 times and just couldn't continue. Rubbish.

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 2:04 pm

Jea wrote:

For people who don't know nothing about Columbine this book probably will be interesting, but as for me, I've tried to read it 3 times and just couldn't continue. Rubbish.

I did read Cullen's book, but I will say that I suffered from a strained left eye from rolling them so much throughout it. Rolling Eyes Haha
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

Contribution Points : 58717
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 2:38 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:

I did read Cullen's book, but I will say that I suffered from a strained left eye from rolling them so much throughout it. Rolling Eyes Haha
I've tried so hard, but I had a felling that I'm reading fan-fiction from Eriç's fan

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 11:20 am

I was listening to my friends podcast. And they were talking about the recent school shooting. Then they mentioned Dave Cullen’s book and how it debunked a lot of things. And I yelled on the subway at my phone “you’re smarter than that!!!”. And then I text messaged her and explained to her how she was incorrect. I was just being a good friend

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 11:44 am

I don't think I'd ever purchase Cullen's book. He doesn't deserve any more money/recognition for the fairytale he has produced.

For one he says that Brenda and Eric's relationship really happened when it's been debunked and she's been shown to be a crazy on Lynn Ann's level (maybe it is Lynn Ann?!?).

I just cannot understand how Eric would whine about low self-esteem in his journal if he was having coitus with an older woman on the regular. I also cannot understand why he'd be complaining about not getting laid either.

Dave Cullen is an absolute idiot of biblical proportions.

He is also a psychologist, and a psychologist by nature doesn't examine the brain -- therefore he cannot and does not have the authority to label Eric a "psychopath".

Thinking about the crap I've had to wade through for years about Eric being a "psychopath" and that "Cullen's book is a good source of information" makes me so mad I want to call out Cullen on his Twitter feed just to call him an idiot and list the reasons why.

But then again, that'd be giving Cullen the gratification he craves (as he is most likely a narcissist).
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96599
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 11:49 am

I got a pdf of his book for free. I have never even opened it. I have read excerpts here and there and those cement the idea in my head i will never ever read it

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 11:56 am

I actually bought my copy from Ebay for next to nothing. The shipping was more then the book. I still felt robbed! Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 12:18 pm

As someone who spoke to Brenda back in the day I can confirm her looniness.

Like Eric would wait for your bus to get there on the most “important “ day of his life. He threatened Brooks for running 5 minutes late

PostSubject: Re: Cullen never learns   Cullen never learns Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cullen never learns
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next