Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha


Posts : 2905
Contribution Points : 105732
Forum Reputation : 901
Join date : 2013-03-22

Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre Empty
PostSubject: Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre   Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 7:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The 19-year-old who is accused of killing 17 people and injuring dozens more when he opened fire on a South Florida high school Wednesday afternoon told investigators that he heard voices in his head, giving him instructions on what to do to conduct the attack, law enforcement sources told ABC News.

The voices were described as "demons" by law enforcement sources.

and more....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre   Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 8:15 pm

sororityalpha wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-school-shooter-methodically-moved-classrooms-execute-victims/story?id=53112929

The 19-year-old who is accused of killing 17 people and injuring dozens more when he opened fire on a South Florida high school Wednesday afternoon told investigators that he heard voices in his head, giving him instructions on what to do to conduct the attack, law enforcement sources told ABC News.

The voices were described as "demons" by law enforcement sources.

and more....




Well I can't say I'm shocked that the old "I heard voices" excuse is being used.
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.




Posts : 585
Contribution Points : 54725
Forum Reputation : 345
Join date : 2017-03-12

Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre   Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 8:50 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Well I can't say I'm shocked that the old "I heard voices" excuse is being used.  

Kinda like saying your wife "fell" when they ask about bruises.

Tired excuses that noone would believe even if it were true Haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre   Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 8:53 pm

W.A.R. wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Well I can't say I'm shocked that the old "I heard voices" excuse is being used.  

Kinda like saying your wife "fell" when they ask about bruises.

Tired excuses that noone would believe even if it were true Haha


Very true.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4076
Contribution Points : 100162
Forum Reputation : 3050
Join date : 2017-09-05

Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre   Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 11:50 pm

Yeah he's bullshitting.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre   Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 11:56 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Yeah he's bullshitting.


It's clear that this kid was struggling emotionally and had been for a number of years. He also seemed to have had serious anger issues. But what's not really clear is if he was/is the real legit "hearing voices" type of mentally disturbed. scratch
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre   Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 1:04 am

coulda looked up symptoms of schizophrenia

that south carolina shooter kid (the 14 year old) said he saw scooby doo and blue people but his search history had schizophrenia symptoms in it, dumbass didn't use incognito lol if he wasnt homicidal i can imagine his mom would know he was watching porn easily. learn how to computer, retard. also looked up the recent kentucky shooting in jail, at least try to put on a convincing act. maybe nikolas is smart enough to fake it but he seems a bit crazy, still could lie tho. lets see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre   Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 1:07 am

eldigato wrote:
coulda looked up symptoms of schizophrenia

that south carolina shooter kid (the 14 year old) said he saw scooby doo and blue people but his search history had schizophrenia symptoms in it, dumbass didn't use incognito lol if he wasnt homicidal i can imagine his mom would know he was watching porn easily. learn how to computer, retard. also looked up the recent kentucky shooting in jail, at least try to put on a convincing act. maybe nikolas is smart enough to fake it but he seems a bit crazy, still could lie tho. lets see what happens.

Agreed. I'm waiting to see how this will play out.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre   Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 1:09 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:
coulda looked up symptoms of schizophrenia

that south carolina shooter kid (the 14 year old) said he saw scooby doo and blue people but his search history had schizophrenia symptoms in it, dumbass didn't use incognito lol if he wasnt homicidal i can imagine his mom would know he was watching porn easily. learn how to computer, retard. also looked up the recent kentucky shooting in jail, at least try to put on a convincing act. maybe nikolas is smart enough to fake it but he seems a bit crazy, still could lie tho. lets see what happens.

Agreed. I'm waiting to see how this will play out.

didnt that guy in Massachusetts with the ak in 2000 look up schizophrenia symptoms. hes the guy who killed 7 cant remember his name
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre   Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 1:22 am

eldigato wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:
coulda looked up symptoms of schizophrenia

that south carolina shooter kid (the 14 year old) said he saw scooby doo and blue people but his search history had schizophrenia symptoms in it, dumbass didn't use incognito lol if he wasnt homicidal i can imagine his mom would know he was watching porn easily. learn how to computer, retard. also looked up the recent kentucky shooting in jail, at least try to put on a convincing act. maybe nikolas is smart enough to fake it but he seems a bit crazy, still could lie tho. lets see what happens.

Agreed. I'm waiting to see how this will play out.

didnt that guy in Massachusetts with the ak in 2000 look up schizophrenia symptoms. hes the guy who killed 7 cant remember his name

I think it was Jesse Osborne. scratch
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha


Posts : 2905
Contribution Points : 105732
Forum Reputation : 901
Join date : 2013-03-22

Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre   Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 1:24 am

Michael McDermott

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Last edited by sororityalpha on Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre   Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 1:27 am

sororityalpha wrote:
Michael McDermott

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wakefield_massacre


I was wrong! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha


Posts : 2905
Contribution Points : 105732
Forum Reputation : 901
Join date : 2013-03-22

Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre   Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 1:33 am

Was it Michael?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre   Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 1:47 am

sororityalpha wrote:
Was it Michael?


Nope I was right after all! Jesse was the one who supposedly saw blue people and Scooby Doo. Took me a minute or two to look it up and confirm my memory was right.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha


Posts : 2905
Contribution Points : 105732
Forum Reputation : 901
Join date : 2013-03-22

Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre   Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 2:12 am

eldigato wrote:

didnt that guy in Massachusetts with the ak in 2000 look up schizophrenia symptoms. hes the guy who killed 7 cant remember his name

I meant this part.... was that guy Michael ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre   Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 2:14 am

sororityalpha wrote:
eldigato wrote:

didnt that guy in Massachusetts with the ak in 2000 look up schizophrenia symptoms. hes the guy who killed 7 cant remember his name

I meant this part.... was that guy Michael ?

Yes.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4076
Contribution Points : 100162
Forum Reputation : 3050
Join date : 2017-09-05

Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre   Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 2:54 am

eldigato wrote:
didnt that guy in Massachusetts with the ak in 2000 look up schizophrenia symptoms. hes the guy who killed 7 cant remember his name

Yeah, the guy who was like "I killed 7 Nazis". A normal person might be fooled but a person who actually knows what the disorders are like can tell if he's faking.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
04daviszoe
Banned



Posts : 316
Contribution Points : 63445
Forum Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-09-29
Age : 29

Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre   Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 11:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre   Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 3:07 pm

04daviszoe wrote:
Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre Image144


@04daviszoe  Actually that as his defense could be argued better then the very over used "I heard voices" ploy. Haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre   Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Florida lawmakers pass bill that would allow school staff to carry guns
» Florida high school shooting leaves one person injured; suspect in custody
» 911 call prevents massacre at a college in Florida.
» Before massacre, Florida schools skimped on security tests
» Misconceptions about the voices in the videos

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Shooting-
Jump to: