Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuga




Posts : 169
Contribution Points : 65242
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-04-22

I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends. Empty
PostSubject: I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends.   I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 6:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Interesting opinion piece for The New York Times. Reminds me of Mrs Klebold's sentiment that ''love is not enough''.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR




Posts : 2443
Contribution Points : 92767
Forum Reputation : 600
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 22
Location : UK

I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends.   I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2018 9:58 am

Sees Source.
Walks Away.

_________________
"Life's short but I wanna die."

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Tuga




Posts : 169
Contribution Points : 65242
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-04-22

I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends.   I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2018 4:32 pm

Yes, MAGA YouTube channels with FACTS AND LOGIC + firsthand knowledge of Cruz might be your forte. Give Florida prosecutors a call, they'll have a watertight case in no time.

anna444 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR




Posts : 2443
Contribution Points : 92767
Forum Reputation : 600
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 22
Location : UK

I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends.   I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2018 5:05 pm

They're better than biased Left-Wing articles that support bullying and want to take away people's rights and freedom.

_________________
"Life's short but I wanna die."

-Lil Peep

anna444 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Tuga




Posts : 169
Contribution Points : 65242
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-04-22

I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends.   I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2018 5:19 pm

They aren't because they are biased only from a different pov, glaringly support bullying and are downright dishonest with strawmen fallacies. You can point out justice Stevens going so far to call for a repeal of 2A for sure, but this is a fringe view just like Alex Jones type lemmings are fringe as well.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR




Posts : 2443
Contribution Points : 92767
Forum Reputation : 600
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 22
Location : UK

I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends.   I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2018 8:29 pm

It's the left-wing articles that support bullying and use strawman arguments like making up absolute lies. Also it's the overall majority of them that want to take away people's freedom.

_________________
"Life's short but I wanna die."

-Lil Peep

anna444 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
mrhyde

mrhyde


Posts : 60
Contribution Points : 56762
Forum Reputation : 3
Join date : 2018-03-29
Age : 31
Location : Your Mum's House

I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends.   I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 9:27 am

People were nice to Osama bin Laden too but they didn't need to write self-congratulatory articles about it. Being nice does jackshit to prevent violence and is nothing to brag about. You acted like a normal person, what do you want a cookie? Jesus these people are delusional
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends.   I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 12:17 pm

mrhyde wrote:
People were nice to Osama bin Laden too but they didn't need to write self-congratulatory articles about it. Being nice does jackshit to prevent violence and is nothing to brag about. You acted like a normal person, what do you want a cookie? Jesus these people are delusional
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends.   I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 12:22 pm

eldigato wrote:
mrhyde wrote:
People were nice to Osama bin Laden too but they didn't need to write self-congratulatory articles about it. Being nice does jackshit to prevent violence and is nothing to brag about. You acted like a normal person, what do you want a cookie? Jesus these people are delusional
Laughing


Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6427
Contribution Points : 194046
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 42

I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends.   I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 1:34 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:
mrhyde wrote:
People were nice to Osama bin Laden too but they didn't need to write self-congratulatory articles about it. Being nice does jackshit to prevent violence and is nothing to brag about. You acted like a normal person, what do you want a cookie? Jesus these people are delusional
Laughing


Haha

So true!! Ted Bundy had many friends and look what he did.

They’re not mutually exclusive. I go back to what Devon wrote . She says she doesn’t know if she could’ve stopped Dylan and Eric by being kind to Eric and not being afraid of him or spending more time with Dylan but she doesn’t regret being kind to Dylan and being his friend. It is possible to not be a bully though. I’m sorry but I believe that in this case that kid was bullied and while he had issues and red flags, you don’t need to antagonize. . Also if you do feel safe to reach out to someone that seems lonely or angry and maybe you have a little something in common there’s nothing wrong with being kind, maybe you’ll make a new friend?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends.   I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 1:53 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
 It is possible to not be a bully though. I’m sorry but I believe that in this case that kid was bullied and while he had issues and red flags, you don’t need to antagonize. . Also if you do feel safe to reach out to someone that seems lonely or  angry and maybe you have a little something in common there’s nothing wrong with being kind,  maybe you’ll make a new friend?


100% agree. As I said before it's not that people are asking anyone to put themselves if harms way, or think they should force fake friendship down someone's throat. Rolling Eyes

If you are seriously fearful of someone then by all means stay away from them. BUT while you are doing it, don't make things any worse by picking on them, making fun of them, etc.

I seriously wonder how many times Cruz heard that he was going to be the next school shooter? I also wonder just how likely it is this is how the seeds for the attack first got planted in his head.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6427
Contribution Points : 194046
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 42

I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends.   I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 2:12 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
 It is possible to not be a bully though. I’m sorry but I believe that in this case that kid was bullied and while he had issues and red flags, you don’t need to antagonize. . Also if you do feel safe to reach out to someone that seems lonely or  angry and maybe you have a little something in common there’s nothing wrong with being kind,  maybe you’ll make a new friend?


100% agree. As I said before it's not that people are asking anyone to put themselves if harms way, or think they should force fake friendship down someone's throat. Rolling Eyes

If you are seriously fearful of someone then by all means stay away from them. BUT while you are doing it, don't make things any worse by picking on them, making fun of them, etc.

I seriously wonder how many times Cruz heard that he was going to be the next school shooter? I also wonder just how likely it is this is how the seeds for the attack first got planted in his head.

In the words of Eminem “I am whatever you say I am”

Look at Dylan. His friend said he’d walk into a room in jeans and a t-shirt and people just treated him differently. Like he didn’t belong. So he grew his hair out, dressed different etc..
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends.   I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 2:38 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
 It is possible to not be a bully though. I’m sorry but I believe that in this case that kid was bullied and while he had issues and red flags, you don’t need to antagonize. . Also if you do feel safe to reach out to someone that seems lonely or  angry and maybe you have a little something in common there’s nothing wrong with being kind,  maybe you’ll make a new friend?


100% agree. As I said before it's not that people are asking anyone to put themselves if harms way, or think they should force fake friendship down someone's throat. Rolling Eyes

If you are seriously fearful of someone then by all means stay away from them. BUT while you are doing it, don't make things any worse by picking on them, making fun of them, etc.

I seriously wonder how many times Cruz heard that he was going to be the next school shooter? I also wonder just how likely it is this is how the seeds for the attack first got planted in his head.

In the words of Eminem “I am whatever you say I am”

Look at Dylan. His friend said he’d walk into a room in jeans and a t-shirt and people just treated him differently. Like he didn’t belong. So he grew his hair out, dressed different etc..

eminem is a better role model for troubled kids than school shooters, he's been through the same stuff.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6427
Contribution Points : 194046
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 42

I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends.   I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 2:44 pm

eldigato wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
 It is possible to not be a bully though. I’m sorry but I believe that in this case that kid was bullied and while he had issues and red flags, you don’t need to antagonize. . Also if you do feel safe to reach out to someone that seems lonely or  angry and maybe you have a little something in common there’s nothing wrong with being kind,  maybe you’ll make a new friend?


100% agree. As I said before it's not that people are asking anyone to put themselves if harms way, or think they should force fake friendship down someone's throat. Rolling Eyes

If you are seriously fearful of someone then by all means stay away from them. BUT while you are doing it, don't make things any worse by picking on them, making fun of them, etc.

I seriously wonder how many times Cruz heard that he was going to be the next school shooter? I also wonder just how likely it is this is how the seeds for the attack first got planted in his head.

In the words of Eminem “I am whatever you say I am”

Look at Dylan. His friend said he’d walk into a room in jeans and a t-shirt and people just treated him differently. Like he didn’t belong. So he grew his hair out, dressed different etc..

eminem is a better role model for troubled kids than school shooters, he's been through the same stuff.

Yea, I’d never recommend anyone looking at E and D as role models. More like cautionary tales.
Back to top Go down
Tuga




Posts : 169
Contribution Points : 65242
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-04-22

I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends.   I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 7:37 pm

'' It's the left-wing articles that support bullying and use strawman arguments like making up absolute lies. Also it's the overall majority of them that want to take away people's freedom. '' - how amusing. I seem to recall some news outlets mocking a certain student they disagreed with for being rejected by certain colleges and pushing conspiracy theories about him.

Also, the Osama bin Laden and Ted Bundy comparisons are not facts and logic but faulty analogies. You are comparing a mass shooter with a terrorist and serial killer respectively. There is a deep qualitative difference between the three. The mutual characteristic between all three is they kill a lot of people yes, but compare that with a fuckton of differences and you'll see it's not a good analogy by any stretch of the imagination. Different motivations, different m.o., different backgrounds, different targets etc.

It really is like the cars analogy. The dumbest straw you can pull when a mass carnage happens. Gun nuts use the ''but you are more likely to be killed in a car accident'' shtick which is true but interestingly enough they don't use it when a terrorist attack happens because it inconveniences them, left wingers use it to defend muzzies which is true in that case as well but a pointless and stupid analogy nonetheless. Should we do nothing about mass shootings and terrorist attacks because you are statistically more likely to die in a much more mundane manner? Of course not, that's bollocks. Smh it's easier for people to grasp at straws and spew junk data and faulty comparisons than be truthful and tactful.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4349
Contribution Points : 121178
Forum Reputation : 3191
Join date : 2017-09-04

I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends.   I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 9:20 pm

Tuga wrote:
I seem to recall some news outlets mocking a certain student they disagreed with for being rejected by certain colleges and pushing conspiracy theories about him. 

And then said student tried to get a person fired and blacklisted for noting his failures with college. Great guy.  Rolling Eyes

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends.   I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
I Was Kind to Nikolas Cruz. He Still Killed My Friends.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Nikolas Cruz talked with e-friends about getting bullied, suicide
» The Nikolas Cruz challenge!?
» Where is Nikolas Cruz?
» Nikolas Cruz
» I have the same name as Nikolas Cruz, AMA

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Shooting-
Jump to: