Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

  Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations.

Go down 
+3
Screamingophelia
Smiggles94
Jea
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest




 Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Empty
PostSubject: Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations.    Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2018 3:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Lovestruck groupies from around the country are showering the Parkland, Fla., gunman Nikolas Cruz with fan mail, including sexually provocative photos and donations, according to a Wednesday report.

One 18-year-old from Texas purportedly professed her love to Cruz in a March 15 letter adorned with smiley faces and hand-drawn hearts, South Florida's Sun-Sentinel reported.

"When I saw your picture on the television, something attracted me to you," the letter said. "Your eyes are beautiful and the freckles on your face make you so handsome."

The missive flatly concludes: “I’m really skinny and have 34C sized breasts.”

Another Texas woman reportedly sent a bizzare handwritten love note less than a week after Cruz gunned down 17 people Feb. 14 at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.

"I reserve the right to care about you, Nikolas!" read the unsolicited declaration.

A Chicago woman reportedly sent Cruz numerous suggestive photos, including one in which she slurps a Popsicle while wearing a bikini, and another in which she shows off her backside for the camera.

Cruz, who jail officials say has received nearly $800 in donations to his prison commissary account since the shooting, has also caught the eye of some members of his own sex.

A New Yorker with a bushy moustache sent Cruz a card featuring a cat and a photo of himself sitting in a white 1992 Nissan convertible, according to the Sun-Sentinel.

At least for now, though, the mass murderer's suitors are pining at the wind. Jail officials, who screen all letters to inmates, said Cruz has not seen the letters, and remains on suicide watch.

As a matter of policy, authorities seize letters that contain obscene material, privileged communications, or threats to public safety.

“We read a few religious ones to him that extended wishes for his soul and to come to God,” Broward County Public Defender Howard Finkelstein told the Sun-Sentinel, “but we have not and will not read him the fan letters or share the photos of scantily-clad teenage girls.”

Finkelstein added that he's "never seen this many letters to a defendant" in his 40 years as a public defender.

The unseemly interest in Cruz may stem from women with poor parental relationships, or a strong desire to save an apparently lonely and vulnerable figure, mental health experts told the paper.





The Cruzers/Cruzifiers are getting roasted!   Roll
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea


Posts : 536
Contribution Points : 58917
Forum Reputation : 10
Join date : 2018-01-21

 Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations.    Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2018 3:40 pm

better to donate for Zachary, he still have a chance and he need 500 000$
lol

_________________
"I'm having an old friend for dinner."
(с)The Silence of the Lambs, 1991
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94


Posts : 527
Contribution Points : 71314
Forum Reputation : 28
Join date : 2017-04-12
Location : England

 Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations.    Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2018 4:30 pm

I was just gonna make this post just read it there.

Not really a surprise hes got all these fangirls tho stuff this always happens.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6427
Contribution Points : 193871
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 42

 Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations.    Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2018 5:12 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Lovestruck groupies from around the country are showering the Parkland, Fla., gunman Nikolas Cruz with fan mail, including sexually provocative photos and donations, according to a Wednesday report.

One 18-year-old from Texas purportedly professed her love to Cruz in a March 15 letter adorned with smiley faces and hand-drawn hearts, South Florida's Sun-Sentinel reported.

"When I saw your picture on the television, something attracted me to you," the letter said. "Your eyes are beautiful and the freckles on your face make you so handsome."

The missive flatly concludes: “I’m really skinny and have 34C sized breasts.”

Another Texas woman reportedly sent a bizzare handwritten love note less than a week after Cruz gunned down 17 people Feb. 14 at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.

"I reserve the right to care about you, Nikolas!" read the unsolicited declaration.

A Chicago woman reportedly sent Cruz numerous suggestive photos, including one in which she slurps a Popsicle while wearing a bikini, and another in which she shows off her backside for the camera.

Cruz, who jail officials say has received nearly $800 in donations to his prison commissary account since the shooting, has also caught the eye of some members of his own sex.

A New Yorker with a bushy moustache sent Cruz a card featuring a cat and a photo of himself sitting in a white 1992 Nissan convertible, according to the Sun-Sentinel.

At least for now, though, the mass murderer's suitors are pining at the wind. Jail officials, who screen all letters to inmates, said Cruz has not seen the letters, and remains on suicide watch.

As a matter of policy, authorities seize letters that contain obscene material, privileged communications, or threats to public safety.

“We read a few religious ones to him that extended wishes for his soul and to come to God,” Broward County Public Defender Howard Finkelstein told the Sun-Sentinel, “but we have not and will not read him the fan letters or share the photos of scantily-clad teenage girls.”

Finkelstein added that he's "never seen this many letters to a defendant" in his 40 years as a public defender.

The unseemly interest in Cruz may stem from women with poor parental relationships, or a strong desire to save an apparently lonely and vulnerable figure, mental health experts told the paper.







The Cruzers/Cruzifiers are getting roasted!   Roll


I'm not surprised, not surprised at all. Jea I agree donations should go to his brother. His brother has a chance for a life and needs all the help.

My second thought was imagining the stuff Eric and Dylan would have gotten.... and then I wonder if Sue gets similar stuff about Dylan. She hinted at it in the book.

In Dylan's love letter he's like "I'm a criminal, no one could possibly love me" sighs.. well Dylan... Shocked

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




 Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations.    Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2018 5:33 pm

While I do think Zach being held on a $500.000 bond, and the other things the court wants is over kill, the whole mess wouldn't have happened if he had just listened the first time he was told to stay away from the school.

This wasn't the first time he had been trespassing on the school grounds, it was his third. Or that was what he admitted. So he pretty much brought this on himself. If you have went over his court records, Zach and Nikolas both had very little respect for authority. Actually Zach's prior report is worse then his brothers in that regard, well until after the shooting anyways.

I can understand that he is going through a lot, the loss of his mom, the loss of his brother, the way he lost his brother, etc. BUT that still doesn't give him the right to disobey, and break the law. Maybe this will open his eyes and he will realize that he was in the wrong.

With that being said, I will repeat that I do feel the court is trying to make him an example since the whole system let his brother fly under the radar.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




 Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations.    Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2018 7:14 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
.

As a matter of policy, authorities seize letters that contain obscene material, privileged communications, or threats to public safety.

“We read a few religious ones to him that extended wishes for his soul and to come to God,”


Probably the Westboro Baptist Church praising him in executing God's judgement in killing 17 'fag enablers'. Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




 Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations.    Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2018 7:19 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
.

As a matter of policy, authorities seize letters that contain obscene material, privileged communications, or threats to public safety.

“We read a few religious ones to him that extended wishes for his soul and to come to God,”


Probably the Westboro Baptist Church praising him in executing God's judgement in killing 17 'fag enablers'. Smile



I am actually surprised that the WBC hasn't made any headlines over this. scratch  Or if they have I haven't seen them. Smile
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4349
Contribution Points : 121003
Forum Reputation : 3191
Join date : 2017-09-05

 Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations.    Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2018 8:30 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
At least for now, though, the mass murderer's suitors are pining at the wind. Jail officials, who screen all letters to inmates, said Cruz has not seen the letters, and remains on suicide watch. 

It's a shame, I would've liked to know how he would've responded.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6427
Contribution Points : 193871
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 42

 Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations.    Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 6:25 pm

This is gotten a bunch of media attention. The Young Turks talked about it and there is a discussion about it in one of the groups of a podcast I listen to. I'm bypassing it though, I don't want to chime in because it is all vitriol and I don't want to put myself out there like that... and since I was there with my whole EH thing when I was a teen, I kind of get it, why gals would feel that way. Most grow out of it and some become Lynn Ann... what are you going to do? I am embarrassed about it but it was a long time ago. My saucy jokes aside of course. You know Eric has the money making smile...you have to earn it.. and what not... you know.. more Cullen words....



_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."

D3TROIT40OZ313 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




 Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations.    Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 6:45 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
This is gotten a bunch of media attention. The Young Turks talked about it and there is a discussion about it in one of the groups of a podcast I listen to. I'm bypassing it though, I don't want to chime in because it is all vitriol and I don't want to put myself out there like that... and since I was there with my whole EH thing when I was a teen, I kind of get it, why gals would feel that way. Most grow out of it and some become Lynn Ann... what are you going to do? I am embarrassed about it but it was a long time ago. My saucy jokes aside of course. You know Eric has the money making smile...you have to earn it.. and what not... you know.. more Cullen words....



I know all social media outlets are buzzing right now because of this.

The fan girls are pissed at being called out and that Nik won't be getting their letters, while others are pissed at the fan girls for even writing him letters to start with!

I'm just enjoying this shit. The back and forth bantering is hilarious. Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6427
Contribution Points : 193871
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 42

 Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations.    Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 6:49 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
This is gotten a bunch of media attention. The Young Turks talked about it and there is a discussion about it in one of the groups of a podcast I listen to. I'm bypassing it though, I don't want to chime in because it is all vitriol and I don't want to put myself out there like that... and since I was there with my whole EH thing when I was a teen, I kind of get it, why gals would feel that way. Most grow out of it and some become Lynn Ann... what are you going to do? I am embarrassed about it but it was a long time ago. My saucy jokes aside of course. You know Eric has the money making smile...you have to earn it.. and what not... you know.. more Cullen words....



I know all social media outlets are buzzing right now because of this.

The fan girls are pissed at being called out and that Nik won't be getting their letters, while others are pissed at the fan girls for even writing him letters to start with!

I'm just enjoying this shit. The back and forth bantering is hilarious. Haha

Watching edgy girls argue is very entertaining

Just trying to picture if Eric and Dylan lived how red in the face Dylan would have got if he read some of those types letters. Since he was so shy and awkward supposedly.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




 Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations.    Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 7:01 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
This is gotten a bunch of media attention. The Young Turks talked about it and there is a discussion about it in one of the groups of a podcast I listen to. I'm bypassing it though, I don't want to chime in because it is all vitriol and I don't want to put myself out there like that... and since I was there with my whole EH thing when I was a teen, I kind of get it, why gals would feel that way. Most grow out of it and some become Lynn Ann... what are you going to do? I am embarrassed about it but it was a long time ago. My saucy jokes aside of course. You know Eric has the money making smile...you have to earn it.. and what not... you know.. more Cullen words....



I know all social media outlets are buzzing right now because of this.

The fan girls are pissed at being called out and that Nik won't be getting their letters, while others are pissed at the fan girls for even writing him letters to start with!

I'm just enjoying this shit. The back and forth bantering is hilarious. Haha

Watching edgy girls argue is very entertaining

Just trying to picture if Eric and Dylan lived how red in the face Dylan would have got if he read some of those types letters. Since he was so shy and awkward supposedly.



It almost makes me feel bad for being a witness to their edginess. Neutral Although I am just a silent observer, its not like I am adding to the drama. thread sneaker LOL
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR




Posts : 2443
Contribution Points : 92567
Forum Reputation : 575
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 22
Location : UK

 Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations.    Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 7:43 pm

Didn't James Holmes and Ted Bundy have fan mail as well?

_________________
"Life's short but I wanna die."

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




 Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations.    Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 7:47 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
Didn't James Holmes and Ted Bundy have fan mail as well?

Yes, this type of thing is definitely not new.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4349
Contribution Points : 121003
Forum Reputation : 3191
Join date : 2017-09-05

 Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations.    Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 8:08 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
I know all social media outlets are buzzing right now because of this.

The fan girls are pissed at being called out and that Nik won't be getting their letters, while others are pissed at the fan girls for even writing him letters to start with!

I'm just enjoying this shit. The back and forth bantering is hilarious. Haha

Do you have screenshots? Internet slapfights are prime entertainment for me.  Very Happy

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




 Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations.    Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 8:16 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
I know all social media outlets are buzzing right now because of this.

The fan girls are pissed at being called out and that Nik won't be getting their letters, while others are pissed at the fan girls for even writing him letters to start with!

I'm just enjoying this shit. The back and forth bantering is hilarious. Haha

Do you have screenshots? Internet slapfights are prime entertainment for me.  Very Happy


Those type of things aren't allowed to be posted on here, but just go on Tumblr, Twitter, or hell any social media site and type in Nikolas Cruz, that's really all you need to do. Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6427
Contribution Points : 193871
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 42

 Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations.    Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 8:25 pm

I am 99% sure that Ted Bundy married one of his fan girls in prison.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR




Posts : 2443
Contribution Points : 92567
Forum Reputation : 575
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 22
Location : UK

 Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations.    Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 8:32 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I am 99% sure that Ted Bundy married one of his fan girls in prison.
Yep.

Back to top Go down
MysteryMan




Posts : 102
Contribution Points : 90883
Forum Reputation : 12
Join date : 2014-06-06

 Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations.    Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 11:45 pm

Richard Ramirez also married one of his fan girls it's worth noting that Cindy Haden who was a juror during his trial also fell in love with him.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




 Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations.    Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 9:13 pm

Just came from Tumblr, and shit has apparently hit the fan!  The "Cruzers" who donated money and set up various GoFundMe accounts for Zach and Nikolas are now arguing and fighting over what has happened or not happened to the money. Uselessly bitching over their donated $5 to $10 bucks, and wanting to have a say in how it is spent. Rolling Eyes


Good Grief! What the hell did they think was going to happen?! Haha Roll
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4349
Contribution Points : 121003
Forum Reputation : 3191
Join date : 2017-09-05

 Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations.    Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 10:52 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Just came from Tumblr, and shit has apparently hit the fan!  The "Cruzers" who donated money and set up various GoFundMe accounts for Zach and Nikolas are now arguing and fighting over what has happened or not happened to the money. Uselessly bitching over their donated $5 to $10 bucks, and wanting to have a say in how it is spent. Rolling Eyes


Good Grief! What the hell did they think was going to happen?! Haha Roll

I would not be surprised if someone took advantage of their feelings to scam them out of their money.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




 Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations.    Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 11:29 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Just came from Tumblr, and shit has apparently hit the fan!  The "Cruzers" who donated money and set up various GoFundMe accounts for Zach and Nikolas are now arguing and fighting over what has happened or not happened to the money. Uselessly bitching over their donated $5 to $10 bucks, and wanting to have a say in how it is spent. Rolling Eyes


Good Grief! What the hell did they think was going to happen?! Haha Roll

I would not be surprised if someone took advantage of their feelings to scam them out of their money.


That is exactly what I was talking about. These idiots were donating to different funds that had been set up by people they didn't know and had only met via Tumblr/Twitter, etc.

But seriously you can't cry foul over lost money when you freely give it to a rank stranger over the internet who is supposedly going to add it to a "feel good fund" for a killer and his baby brother. Rolling Eyes


Its like that old saying "A fool and his money are easily parted" Haha
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4349
Contribution Points : 121003
Forum Reputation : 3191
Join date : 2017-09-05

 Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations.    Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:01 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Just came from Tumblr, and shit has apparently hit the fan!  The "Cruzers" who donated money and set up various GoFundMe accounts for Zach and Nikolas are now arguing and fighting over what has happened or not happened to the money. Uselessly bitching over their donated $5 to $10 bucks, and wanting to have a say in how it is spent. Rolling Eyes


Good Grief! What the hell did they think was going to happen?! Haha Roll

I would not be surprised if someone took advantage of their feelings to scam them out of their money.


That is exactly what I was talking about. These idiots were donating to different funds that had been set up by people they didn't know and had only met via Tumblr/Twitter, etc.

But seriously you can't cry foul over lost money when you freely give it to a rank stranger over the internet who is supposedly going to add it to a "feel good fund" for a killer and his baby brother. Rolling Eyes


Its like that old saying "A fool and his money are easily parted" Haha

Indeed. You want to see a real tragedy, just take a look at the story of Trans LifeLine.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR




Posts : 2443
Contribution Points : 92567
Forum Reputation : 575
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 22
Location : UK

 Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations.    Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 3:08 am

I don't know what they see in Cruz, he looks like he's got an extra chromosome.

_________________
"Life's short but I wanna die."

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




 Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations.    Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 3:20 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
I don't know what they see in Cruz, he looks like he's got an extra chromosome.


They don't get enough ASS
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




 Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations.    Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:37 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
I don't know what they see in Cruz, he looks like he's got an extra chromosome.


Who knows.  Rolling Eyes But the fan edits, and pictures of Nik with heart crowns are all over Tumblr.  Shocked
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4349
Contribution Points : 121003
Forum Reputation : 3191
Join date : 2017-09-05

 Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations.    Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 6:50 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
I don't know what they see in Cruz, he looks like he's got an extra chromosome.

He's violent and angry, that's enough they need.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




 Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations.    Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 6:58 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
I don't know what they see in Cruz, he looks like he's got an extra chromosome.

He's violent and angry, that's enough they need.



Also some possibly just need to have their eyes checked. scratch Haha
Back to top Go down
Okay-Okay

Okay-Okay


Posts : 42
Contribution Points : 55928
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-03-26
Age : 22
Location : eastern time zone

 Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations.    Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2018 5:11 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
I don't know what they see in Cruz, he looks like he's got an extra chromosome.

He's violent and angry, that's enough they need.



Also some possibly just need to have their eyes checked. [smiley][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [smiley][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I will never understand those attracted or in love with criminals

Sent from Topic'it App

_________________
Everything has a touch of triviality to it.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4349
Contribution Points : 121003
Forum Reputation : 3191
Join date : 2017-09-05

 Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations.    Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2018 8:04 pm

Okay-Okay wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
I don't know what they see in Cruz, he looks like he's got an extra chromosome.

He's violent and angry, that's enough they need.



Also some possibly just need to have their eyes checked. [smiley][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [smiley][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I will never understand those attracted or in love with criminals

Sent from Topic'it App

When I was younger I always assumed that the love aspect was because they approve of the crimes of the target of their affection. Obviously that isn't the case for all of them but it's the one that makes the most sense.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




 Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations.    Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 6:27 pm

"I wish I could see thicc Nik right now, he probably looks like a corgi right now. I just wonder if his butt is gonna be as thicc as a corgis. Oh man if that happens I wish he could do some quick twerking for us at his next hearing,But that’s not gonna happen."

"Fellow cruzers! We need to get together and protest about freeing Nikolas Cruz. We need Nikolas Cruz to have freedom again. He is a human being who deserves to have the gift of freedom! Free him now! . So if you’re deciding to protest say this! BROWARD COUNTY IS UNFAIR NIKOLAS CRUZ IS IN THERE STANDING IN THE PRISON PLOTTING HIS OPPRESSION!"



These were found on Tumblr. HOLY shit on a shingle! WTF is wrong with these people!? Shocked Suspect

I don't now whether to laugh or cry at such ignorance. No

The last one couldn't even think of anything to rhyme with prison, after they ripped off a super old SpongeBob line! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4349
Contribution Points : 121003
Forum Reputation : 3191
Join date : 2017-09-05

 Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations.    Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 7:25 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
The last one couldn't even think of anything to rhyme with prison, after they ripped off a super old SpongeBob line! Rolling Eyes

The second one sounds like a troll.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




 Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations.    Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 7:27 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
The last one couldn't even think of anything to rhyme with prison, after they ripped off a super old SpongeBob line! Rolling Eyes

The second one sounds like a troll.

One can only hope! Haha
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




 Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations.    Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:21 pm

"IMPORTANT
AN UPDATE ON NIK::

his commissary is running down a bit and he likes KIT KATS apparently not SNICKERS !!! he’s been buying lots of kit kats.

ALSO

people are stopping sending him mail
so pls send him some mail, and btw talking about animals, particularly puppies. he likes puppies lol."






Just found this on Tumblr! Apparently Niko is eating his feelings away. Also the fact that his fangirls are slacking off on sending him mail and money is probably a good indication that his Fandom is on its way down. Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6427
Contribution Points : 193871
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 42

 Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations.    Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:57 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
"IMPORTANT
AN UPDATE ON NIK::

his commissary is running down a bit and he likes KIT KATS apparently not SNICKERS !!! he’s been buying lots of kit kats.

ALSO

people are stopping sending him mail
so pls send him some mail, and btw talking about animals, particularly puppies. he likes puppies lol."






Just found this on Tumblr! Apparently Niko is eating his feelings away. Also the fact that his fangirls are slacking off on sending him mail and money is probably a good indication that his Fandom is on its way down. Haha


The cringey girls saw his cell phone videos and were like "ok we even have a line for cringe...." lol!

I think James Holmes' fandom has died down a bit?

I think if E and D were alive today they wouldn't get as much attention. Them being forever teenagers kind of helps. I don't think Dylan would be alive today though anyway, he would have killed himself in prison.

The biggest one still going is Eric and Dylan. I sometimes wonder if my niece or even grandkids if I have kids one day will be interested in true crime and stuff like that "gram, what happened at that place when you were little, he was really cute" oh jeesh young lady, they'd be my age, 65... 65 years old.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




 Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations.    Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 9:07 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
"IMPORTANT
AN UPDATE ON NIK::

his commissary is running down a bit and he likes KIT KATS apparently not SNICKERS !!! he’s been buying lots of kit kats.

ALSO

people are stopping sending him mail
so pls send him some mail, and btw talking about animals, particularly puppies. he likes puppies lol."






Just found this on Tumblr! Apparently Niko is eating his feelings away. Also the fact that his fangirls are slacking off on sending him mail and money is probably a good indication that his Fandom is on its way down. Haha


The cringey girls saw his cell phone videos and were like "ok we even have a line for cringe...." lol!

I sometimes wonder if my niece or even grandkids if I have kids one day will be  interested in true crime and stuff like that  "gram, what happened at that place when you were little, he was really cute" oh jeesh young lady, they'd be my age, 65... 65 years old.


I think his "Pews" possibly turned a few of them off!  Haha

Also I am dreading the day when/if my daughter ever gets involved in true crime. BUT if that day does come then I will have her set on info!  Roll
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




 Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations.    Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 12:44 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
"IMPORTANT
AN UPDATE ON NIK::

his commissary is running down a bit and he likes KIT KATS apparently not SNICKERS !!! he’s been buying lots of kit kats.

OMG I love Kit Kats too lkkrkkrkrk we R the same I love you Like a Star @ heaven What a Face I love you I love you I love you I love you Cruzer forever <3

Screamingophelia wrote:


I think if E and D were alive today they wouldn't get as much attention. Them being forever teenagers kind of helps.

Imagine if they had ended up like Martin Bryant, old, fat and ugly.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6427
Contribution Points : 193871
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 42

 Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations.    Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 12:52 am

Neah wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
"IMPORTANT
AN UPDATE ON NIK::

his commissary is running down a bit and he likes KIT KATS apparently not SNICKERS !!! he’s been buying lots of kit kats.

OMG I love Kit Kats too lkkrkkrkrk we R the same  I love you  Like a Star @ heaven  What a Face  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you Cruzer forever <3

Screamingophelia wrote:


I think if E and D were alive today they wouldn't get as much attention. Them being forever teenagers kind of helps.

Imagine if they had ended up like Martin Bryant, old, fat and ugly.



No!!!! Shocked Evil or Very Mad


That is so not God like. Lol


I don’t know if you’ve seen with Byron looks like but he’s pretty handsome still.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




 Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations.    Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 12:58 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Neah wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
"IMPORTANT
AN UPDATE ON NIK::

his commissary is running down a bit and he likes KIT KATS apparently not SNICKERS !!! he’s been buying lots of kit kats.

OMG I love Kit Kats too lkkrkkrkrk we R the same  I love you  Like a Star @ heaven  What a Face  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you Cruzer forever <3

Screamingophelia wrote:


I think if E and D were alive today they wouldn't get as much attention. Them being forever teenagers kind of helps.

Imagine if they had ended up like Martin Bryant, old, fat and ugly.




No!!!! Shocked Evil or Very Mad


That is so not God like. Lol


I don’t know if you’ve seen with Byron looks like but he’s pretty handsome still.


Who knows? Maybe God is actually old, fat and ugly?

Anyway, I think right now E and D indeed managed to be God like, that is nonexistent.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6427
Contribution Points : 193871
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 42

 Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations.    Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 1:06 am

Neah wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Neah wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
"IMPORTANT
AN UPDATE ON NIK::

his commissary is running down a bit and he likes KIT KATS apparently not SNICKERS !!! he’s been buying lots of kit kats.

OMG I love Kit Kats too lkkrkkrkrk we R the same  I love you  Like a Star @ heaven  What a Face  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you Cruzer forever <3

Screamingophelia wrote:


I think if E and D were alive today they wouldn't get as much attention. Them being forever teenagers kind of helps.

Imagine if they had ended up like Martin Bryant, old, fat and ugly.




No!!!! Shocked Evil or Very Mad


That is so not God like. Lol


I don’t know if you’ve seen with Byron looks like but he’s pretty handsome still.


Who knows? Maybe God is actually old, fat and ugly?

Anyway, I think right now E and D indeed managed to be God like, that is nonexistent.


Perhaps.

They certainly live on in books, TV, movies, plays, music etc...
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4349
Contribution Points : 121003
Forum Reputation : 3191
Join date : 2017-09-05

 Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations.    Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 9:44 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Also the fact that his fangirls are slacking off on sending him mail and money is probably a good indication that his Fandom is on its way down. Haha

I'm not too hopeful. After all they could be stopping their flow of mail since Broward County announced that they were intercepting it.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




 Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations.    Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 12:01 pm

Most of them will probably forget him as soon as a better looking guy shoot up his school.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




 Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations.    Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 7:05 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Also the fact that his fangirls are slacking off on sending him mail and money is probably a good indication that his Fandom is on its way down. Haha

I'm not too hopeful. After all they could be stopping their flow of mail since Broward County announced that they were intercepting it.

You are possibly right on the mail situation, but that doesn't explain why they have almost all stopped funding his commissary account.

Lets hope they have come to their senses. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





 Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations.    Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Nikolas Cruz showered with fan mail, donations.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Where is Nikolas Cruz?
» I have the same name as Nikolas Cruz, AMA
» Nikolas Cruz
» The Nikolas Cruz challenge!?
» Did Nikolas Cruz like Columbine?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Shooting-
Jump to: