Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dylan, Suicide, and NBK

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
log_1987

log_1987

Contribution Points : 57906
Forum Reputation : 0

Dylan, Suicide, and NBK Empty
PostSubject: Dylan, Suicide, and NBK   Dylan, Suicide, and NBK Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 3:58 am

"Dylan was suicidal, Eric was homicidal."

Who comes up with this garbage? Cullen obviously. And other "Columbine experts", experts who conveniently ignore that the majority of mass shootings were perpetrated by suicidal individuals. Apparently the need for a compelling narrative overrides the need for truth.

Eric was not a psychopath. Dylan was not manipulated. Dylan came up with NBK.

That Dylan was suicidal gives more reason to think that he was the one who came up with the idea to kill people than the other way around, at least when we consider history.
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70323
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: Dylan, Suicide, and NBK   Dylan, Suicide, and NBK Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 5:54 am

If there was a manipulator it was Dylan. NBK was his idea and he wanted to do it with a girl at first. Realizing that was pure fantasy he recruited Eric instead who had allot of anger toward the world (which deep down was probably just anger with himself over perceived inadequacies) But hey Dylan drew hearts in his journal while Eric drew swastikas. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Dylan, Suicide, and NBK   Dylan, Suicide, and NBK Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 12:39 pm

W.A.R. wrote:
If there was a manipulator it was Dylan. NBK was his idea and he wanted to do it with a girl at first. Realizing that was pure fantasy he recruited Eric instead who had allot of anger toward the world (which deep down was probably just anger with himself over perceived inadequacies) But hey Dylan drew hearts in his journal while Eric drew swastikas. Rolling Eyes

While I agree that NBK was Dylan's idea and that he's the one who brought it to Eric's attention, I don't think Eric needed much convincing to go along with it.

Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193232
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Dylan, Suicide, and NBK   Dylan, Suicide, and NBK Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 1:49 pm

Dylan was far scarier than Eric at the end. I am someone that believes that Dylan did have a heart and soul but I think he got pretty screwed up around the time he turned 16 and never came back from it. He even writes about an entity taking him over and he doesn’t know what happened to him.

Contribution Points : 76136
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: Dylan, Suicide, and NBK   Dylan, Suicide, and NBK Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 6:13 pm

We all really need to drop the idea that one of the boys "recruited" the other one, altogether.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylan, Suicide, and NBK   Dylan, Suicide, and NBK Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 6:18 pm

Eric was an angry kid who raged out in public, Dylan was good at hiding what he was really like. He was way scarier during the massacre. Who called Isaiah a nigger? Dylan did. I think Eric tried to impress him by shooting Isaiah and also that's why he started wearing the trench coat. Not saying Dylan recruited Eric but Eric looked up to Dylan a lot.

Edit: Not sure if I can say the n word on here so tell me if I should remove it. I don't have a problem with Black people just bringing that they called Isaiah the n word up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Response to: eldigato   Dylan, Suicide, and NBK Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 6:22 pm

eldigato wrote:
Eric was an angry kid who raged out in public, Dylan was good at hiding what he was really like. He was way scarier during the massacre. Who called Isaiah a nigger? Dylan did. I think Eric tried to impress him by shooting Isaiah and also that's why he started wearing the trench coat. Not saying Dylan recruited Eric but Eric looked up to Dylan a lot.

Edit: Not sure if I can say the n word on here so tell me if I should remove it. I don't have a problem with Black people just bringing that they called Isaiah the n word up
Even if Dylan had in mind the concept of NBK first, which of the two contributed more to the development of said plan ?
It's an interesting question in my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylan, Suicide, and NBK   Dylan, Suicide, and NBK Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 6:24 pm

CALU wrote:
eldigato wrote:

Even if Dylan had in mind the concept of NBK first, which of the two contributed more to the development of said plan ?

both of the boys are guilty in doing the massacre. eric did more but dylan was a slacker. both shot people though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Response to: eldigato   Dylan, Suicide, and NBK Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 6:25 pm

eldigato wrote:
CALU wrote:
eldigato wrote:

both of the boys are guilty in doing the massacre. eric did more but dylan was a slacker. both shot people though
But who actually put more fuel into the fire (If you know what I mean) ?
Is there any information about which one of the two developed the plan more ?

Last edited by CALU on Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylan, Suicide, and NBK   Dylan, Suicide, and NBK Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 6:26 pm

CALU wrote:
eldigato wrote:
CALU wrote:
eldigato wrote:

They're dead and if the police + government releases all the info on them we would know. it's tricky to say.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Dylan, Suicide, and NBK   Dylan, Suicide, and NBK Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 10:44 pm

CALU wrote:

I think Eric was the one who came up with the bombs and worked the hardest on them, if that's what you mean.

Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193232
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Dylan, Suicide, and NBK   Dylan, Suicide, and NBK Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 10:51 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
CALU wrote:

I think Eric was the one who came up with the bombs and worked the hardest on them, if that's what you mean.

Or is it metaphorical? Who talked about it more and was more amped up. According to transcripts and AMR it is said in the Basement Tapes Eric encourages Dylan to be angrier and more vitriolic. I think in general before 4/20 Dylan had an issue with those feelings anyway. Dylan had an issue with a lot of his feelings. He was embarrassed about whacking off.. he was embarrassed if his mom said his name too loud in front of people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dylan, Suicide, and NBK   Dylan, Suicide, and NBK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dylan, Suicide, and NBK
Page 1 of 1