Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stoneman Douglas Teacher Is Arrested After Leaving Gun In Bathroom Stall

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Stoneman Douglas Teacher Is Arrested After Leaving Gun In Bathroom Stall Empty
PostSubject: Stoneman Douglas Teacher Is Arrested After Leaving Gun In Bathroom Stall   Stoneman Douglas Teacher Is Arrested After Leaving Gun In Bathroom Stall Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 2:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Highlights from article-

Sean Simpson, a teacher at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, has spoken in favor of gun control efforts and said he might be open to the idea of carrying a gun in class. Now, he has been arrested after leaving his Glock 9 mm pistol in a bathroom over the weekend.

Simpson told the authorities that he had forgotten the loaded weapon in a stall in the bathroom at the Deerfield Beach pier. But before he could retrieve the pistol, the Sun-Sentinel reports, "a drunk homeless man found it and fired it, according to an arrest report from the Broward Sheriff's Office."

No one was injured in the incident, but Simpson, 43, was arrested and charged with failing to safely store the weapon. He posted $250 bond, according to local media.

Joseph Spataro, the man who picked up the gun, told police that he pulled the trigger to find out whether the weapon was loaded. He has been charged with firing a weapon while intoxicated and trespassing, Local 10 TV news reports.

When Local 10 reached Simpson by phone to ask about his arrest, he didn't offer any comment other than to say he doesn't think he broke any school rules.

The station reports, "He continues to teach at Stoneman Douglas, and a Broward County School Board spokeswoman said the district is not expected to take any professional action against him in the case."

Well at least he didn't forget it in a bathroom stall at the school.   Haha
Back to top Go down
Stoned Slacker

Stoned Slacker

Contribution Points : 60429
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Stoneman Douglas Teacher Is Arrested After Leaving Gun In Bathroom Stall   Stoneman Douglas Teacher Is Arrested After Leaving Gun In Bathroom Stall Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 3:04 pm

That school needs to be torn down at this point.
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 72598
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: Stoneman Douglas Teacher Is Arrested After Leaving Gun In Bathroom Stall   Stoneman Douglas Teacher Is Arrested After Leaving Gun In Bathroom Stall Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 3:16 pm

Stoned Slacker wrote:

I swear its something in the water in Florida.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stoneman Douglas Teacher Is Arrested After Leaving Gun In Bathroom Stall   Stoneman Douglas Teacher Is Arrested After Leaving Gun In Bathroom Stall Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 3:42 pm

W.A.R. wrote:
Stoned Slacker wrote:

I'm beginning to believe there is. Suspect
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 72598
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: Stoneman Douglas Teacher Is Arrested After Leaving Gun In Bathroom Stall   Stoneman Douglas Teacher Is Arrested After Leaving Gun In Bathroom Stall Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 4:22 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
W.A.R. wrote:
Stoned Slacker wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stoneman Douglas Teacher Is Arrested After Leaving Gun In Bathroom Stall   Stoneman Douglas Teacher Is Arrested After Leaving Gun In Bathroom Stall Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 4:28 pm

W.A.R. wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
W.A.R. wrote:
Stoned Slacker wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Roll
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 122653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Stoneman Douglas Teacher Is Arrested After Leaving Gun In Bathroom Stall   Stoneman Douglas Teacher Is Arrested After Leaving Gun In Bathroom Stall Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 7:05 pm

Isn't this like the third or fourth incident at the school that's happened since the shooting? WTF Florida.

PostSubject: Re: Stoneman Douglas Teacher Is Arrested After Leaving Gun In Bathroom Stall   Stoneman Douglas Teacher Is Arrested After Leaving Gun In Bathroom Stall Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 9:48 pm

I predict a mass school shooting on 4/20, the anneversary of Columbine somewhere in the U.S.A
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Response to: Ziamber II   Stoneman Douglas Teacher Is Arrested After Leaving Gun In Bathroom Stall Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 10:04 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
I predict a mass school shooting on 4/20, the anneversary of Columbine somewhere in the U.S.A
And I predict that it's going to be a failed one !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stoneman Douglas Teacher Is Arrested After Leaving Gun In Bathroom Stall   Stoneman Douglas Teacher Is Arrested After Leaving Gun In Bathroom Stall Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 11:07 pm

Nikolas Cruz wasn't a failed shooter in 2018
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Response to: Ziamber II   Stoneman Douglas Teacher Is Arrested After Leaving Gun In Bathroom Stall Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 11:13 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
Nikolas Cruz wasn't a failed shooter in 2018
I'm talking about the shooting you predicted for the 20/04 of this year (2018).
If it happens and it's a copycat it's going to be a failure almost for sure.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Stoneman Douglas Teacher Is Arrested After Leaving Gun In Bathroom Stall   Stoneman Douglas Teacher Is Arrested After Leaving Gun In Bathroom Stall Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 11:14 pm

Ziamber II wrote:

I'm going to guess that it's going to happen to one of the student walk-out groups.

PostSubject: Re: Stoneman Douglas Teacher Is Arrested After Leaving Gun In Bathroom Stall   Stoneman Douglas Teacher Is Arrested After Leaving Gun In Bathroom Stall Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2018 12:54 am

CALU wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:
And I predict that it's going to be a failed one !

Man, its not that hard to predict, that is like saying "Man, I put some toast in the toaster, and I think its gonna pop out in a minute"
Back to top Go down
Tuga

Contribution Points : 66717
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Stoneman Douglas Teacher Is Arrested After Leaving Gun In Bathroom Stall   Stoneman Douglas Teacher Is Arrested After Leaving Gun In Bathroom Stall Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 12:11 am

They had a walkout on March 14th, nobody was killed. They had even larger marches on March 24th, nobody was killed. What makes you think somebody will be killed on April 20th? Wishful thinking? With the Parkland shooting still relatively fresh and announced walkouts, methinks police and authorities would be particularly wary of red flags in this atmosphere. In fact, some edgelords have been detained recently for announcing Columbine style attacks.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Stoneman Douglas Teacher Is Arrested After Leaving Gun In Bathroom Stall   Stoneman Douglas Teacher Is Arrested After Leaving Gun In Bathroom Stall Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 2:31 am

Tuga wrote:
They had a walkout on March 14th, nobody was killed. They had even larger marches on March 24th, nobody was killed. What makes you think somebody will be killed on April 20th? 

It's the anniversary after all...

PostSubject: Re: Stoneman Douglas Teacher Is Arrested After Leaving Gun In Bathroom Stall   Stoneman Douglas Teacher Is Arrested After Leaving Gun In Bathroom Stall Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 4:46 am

Also, we all know the plan was to get students out of the school then shoot them. But these students are doing half of the work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stoneman Douglas Teacher Is Arrested After Leaving Gun In Bathroom Stall   Stoneman Douglas Teacher Is Arrested After Leaving Gun In Bathroom Stall Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 12:41 pm

Population Control wrote:
Also, we all know the plan was to get students out of the school then shoot them. But these students are doing half of the work.

Unfortunately they don't see the danger. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stoneman Douglas Teacher Is Arrested After Leaving Gun In Bathroom Stall   Stoneman Douglas Teacher Is Arrested After Leaving Gun In Bathroom Stall Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stoneman Douglas Teacher Is Arrested After Leaving Gun In Bathroom Stall
Page 1 of 1