Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which victim's death effects you most?

Go down 
+23
jada887
AllanLionChild
KMFDM
thelmar
dontknow43
SandraSmit19
noodlesoldier
Primate Murder
Glamazon
Screamingophelia
Kerea2244
BlackandWhite
katherinex
Juicy Jazzy
TaylorsMom
sscc
FlyerFan
VoDKaComeHere
MalonsMilk
Lizpuff
Szabo
Lunkhead McGrath
CuriousColumbine
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
thelmar

thelmar

Contribution Points : 82757
Forum Reputation : 3068

Which victim's death effects you most? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which victim's death effects you most?   Which victim's death effects you most? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2019 10:46 pm

SandraSmit19 wrote:
I know that it has been said many times that Kyle Velasquez did not hide and was in fact sitting at the computer table when he was shot, but it makes no sense to me.

As I said I could be wrong, maybe I am, but it just doesn't sit well with me.

It makes no sense to you because it's not true. Kyle WAS under the table, at least partially. He was tall and heavy and the computer desks were small so he only fit partway.
For some reason, people like to play up Kyle's disability to the point of "Oh, poor Kyle, he didn't even know he had to hide." This is simply untrue, Kyle DID know to hide and he DID try to hide.
Kyle was shot in the left frontoparietal scalp. Google this to get an image but essentially if you put your finger on your left temple and then move it upward until you're no longer on the side of your head but gone over the edge and onto the top, this is about where he was hit. He also received a wound to his upper back/ shoulder area, left side. He was found on right side, partway under the computer desk (mostly his butt) with a chair in front of him and his feet pointing toward the library door entrance (pg. 12303). According to the report (pg. 12321) Kyle's blood was on the plate that ran beneath the edge of the tabletop, which was at a height of 26 inches. This means that his head was at this level (just over 2 feet off the ground) when he was shot. He could not possibly have been sitting at the computer table or even leaning over as some want to claim, if his blood was on that plate. The holes in the frame of the chair in front of him were 27 to 30 inches off the floor (pg. 12316), also supporting that he was on the floor. Moreover, it was determined (pg. 12315- 12316) that someone around 6 feet tall would hold a shotgun at about the 5' 9" level (shoulder height) and from this they calculated the trajectory of the bullets that hit Kyle as "measured at 37 degrees out from the table with a 15 degree angle of elevation." Dylan was shooting downward. If Kyle, who was 6 feet, was sitting at the table, and Dylan was shooting at him, the trajectory would have been different.
People also like to say Kyle was shot at point blank range which is also FALSE. Dylan was a little more than 20 ft away when he shot Kyle.

So, good job not following along just because everyone says something is true. People can repeat things over and over but the facts don't lie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which victim's death effects you most?   Which victim's death effects you most? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2019 7:28 am

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
KMFDM

Contribution Points : 48718
Forum Reputation : 55

PostSubject: Re: Which victim's death effects you most?   Which victim's death effects you most? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2019 11:16 am

Columbine: Dave Sanders, Kyle Velasquez and Daniel Rohrbough

Virginia Tech: Liviu Librescu and Kevin Granata

Parkland: Aaron Feis

P.s. To everyone who feels bad for Eric and Dylan - I wish Eric and Dylan had been caught before they committed suicide, so someone could have killed them Jack Ruby style. Same with Adam Lanza.

"The solution is Walther." -Matti Juhani Saari
Back to top Go down
AllanLionChild

AllanLionChild

Contribution Points : 49510
Forum Reputation : 30

PostSubject: Re: Which victim's death effects you most?   Which victim's death effects you most? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2019 3:11 pm

Lunkhead McGrath wrote:
Lauren Townsend got it the worst, I really don't like to think about her death.  

Dave Sanders slowly bled to death and had to tell people to tell his wife and kids that he loved them and wasn't going to make it.  No Cullen jokes please.  

Please excuse my ignorance, but what is a Cullen joke? I have a faint idea of who Cullen is, and that many consider his book to be awful.

jada887

Contribution Points : 75528
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Which victim's death effects you most?   Which victim's death effects you most? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 9:20 pm

CuriousColumbine wrote:

So I want to know what your thoughts and opinions are on this.

Dave Sanders' gruesome death always gets me. I cannot even begin to imagine how he must suffered in that science room, waiting to be rescued by police. I also cannot fathom how Marjorie Lindholm and Aaron Hancey maintained their composure while attempting to care for Sanders. It's an awful way to leave this earth, bleeding to death without much comfort.
Back to top Go down
chuusol

chuusol

Contribution Points : 39400
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Which victim's death effects you most?   Which victim's death effects you most? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 6:47 am

Kinda basic, but Rachel Scott. I know that her parents kinda blasted her out to the media after her death but I've learned so much about that girl that it saddens me every time I read about her. Plus that she was planning to commit suicide that year, or late 1998 I don't really know. It's just sad to me that she possibly never could have made it past 1999, because after the shootings two teenagers who survived columbine were killed in the subway shop she worked at. Possibly she could have been in that shop on that night.

But besides her, Lauren Townsend. She seemed like such a good and gentle person. John Tomlin also, people rarely talk about him and it's upsetting. He went to Mexico once and helped build houses for the homeless. That's what I call a good heart.

mflergen likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 76136
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: Which victim's death effects you most?   Which victim's death effects you most? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2020 9:48 pm

AllanLionChild wrote:
Lunkhead McGrath wrote:
Lauren Townsend got it the worst, I really don't like to think about her death.  

Dave Sanders slowly bled to death and had to tell people to tell his wife and kids that he loved them and wasn't going to make it.  No Cullen jokes please.  

Please excuse my ignorance, but what is a Cullen joke? I have a faint idea of who Cullen is, and that many consider his book to be awful.

Cullen's book has slightly sensationalized Dave Sanders' death and I posted that because I figured mentioning it would just unleash the usual flurry of anti-Cullen stuff, though to be fair I'm not terribly sure I much care for Cullen myself anymore--because I really don't like Dyldo, and Cullen's book is all about claiming Dyldo was the nice one, an idea that has reverberated through the culture to the point where "i'm Not Ashamed" also made Dyldo look like the nice one.
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42783
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Which victim's death effects you most?   Which victim's death effects you most? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 11:12 pm

Kyle's.

I'm pretty hardened when it comes to death and such, but the thought of Kyle (who i believe wasn't hiding, due to being overwhelmed and seizing up) and the idea of Dylan executing him the way he did has made me cry in the past. Speaking of...

Dylan's death fucked me up too. The thought of watching your best friend die in such a brutal way, and the fact that he choked to death on his own blood has made me physically sick at times from thinking about it.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
Timur's Swan Song

Timur's Swan Song

Contribution Points : 22293
Forum Reputation : 85

PostSubject: Re: Which victim's death effects you most?   Which victim's death effects you most? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2022 1:06 am

Last edited by Timur's Swan Song on Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42783
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Which victim's death effects you most?   Which victim's death effects you most? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2022 2:43 am

Timur's Swan Song wrote:
Imagine actually giving a fuck about any victims of any attack. Literal fucking bystander robot nobody civilians who were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Why would you care?

*vine boom sound effect*

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
StardustNaeku

StardustNaeku

Contribution Points : 14980
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Which victim's death effects you most?   Which victim's death effects you most? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2022 2:31 pm

Daniel Rohrbrough because he looks just like my little brother. He was only 15 when he got shot and died. My brother was 7 when he got hit by a car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which victim's death effects you most?   Which victim's death effects you most? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which victim's death effects you most?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2