Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting?

Go down 
+20
SandraSmit19
emanresu
lognifiiskurk
Luci
margaflor
Szabo
Killisaki
downwardspiral
kidskillingkids
perfection
Carnifex879
Russianman
Primate Murder
W.A.R.
dusk
Smiggles94
QuestionMark
Tommy QTR
D-FENS1993
AnimeXd
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dyonqqr
Top Contributor
dyonqqr

Contribution Points : 16386
Forum Reputation : 25

Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting?   Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 11:11 pm

Lim Do-bin's (2014 South Korea shooting spree) motive was hazing in the South Korean military. This isn't too weird of a motive, but one of the released details was: "Lim was reportedly ridiculed by others in his unit who drew caricatures of him as SpongeBob."

Hwang Bom-nae (2002 Neung Dong Church Elementary School stabbing) "told police he heard the voice of Kim Il-Sung [North Korean founder] that commanded him to kill many people or he would be killed."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dyonqqr
Top Contributor
dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting?   Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2021 10:50 pm

Chen Yuhuang (Zhumei, 2002) was aggravated in part by the excavation of his grandmother's bones, believing it had destroyed the feng shui of his home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dyonqqr
Top Contributor
dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting?   Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2021 5:23 pm

Venus Chukamnerd killed 8 people on March 2, 2008 because of an argument instigated by John Denver karaoke.
For me, this ties with Randy "Going Ghostal" Stair for weirdest reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dyonqqr
Top Contributor
dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting?   Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2021 9:40 pm

Jaylen Fryberg's motive actually makes some sense as far as motives go, but is still quite unique: he wanted to die but didn't want to go "the other side" without his "ride or dies," so he took his friends with him to the afterlife.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lognifiiskurk
Top Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 33858
Forum Reputation : 150

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting?   Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2021 6:57 am

Brandon Scott Hole killed 8 people to be with a MLP Pony he was in love with in the afterlife
Brenda Spencer killed 2 people because "I don't like Mondays, this livens up the day"

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

Contribution Points : 18492
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting?   Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2021 2:38 pm

A mass stabber, not a mass shooter.
Hiroshi Zota decide to attack "people that don't make an effort" aka random people on the street, after receiving a call of his cellphone before going to bed, he answer it, but no response, so he thought that this was a prank call of one of those people, he became furious, and failed to sleep that night, because of his anger. After that he bought the weapons he would use for the attack against "people that don't make an effort" the next day.

"Said he was a wolf, only the difference
Was, a wolf’s skin was hairy on the outside,
His on the inside;"
- John Webster
"I cannot allow the cheap fireworks of some amateur terrorist to trigger my beatiful apocalyptic display!"
-Dr. Kabapu
"But hey, you wouldn't have signed on if you weren't planning to becoming a martyr. So let's get to work."
-Mannagaer lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dyonqqr
Top Contributor
dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting?   Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2021 8:47 am

Yaroslav Mazurok (2012 Karavan shooting) was caught shoplifting a USB so he killed 3 security guards and wounded another. He even returned to the room he shot 4 people in to get it before fleeing the scene.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dyonqqr
Top Contributor
dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting?   Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 3:58 pm

In the 1993 Aurora shooting, Nathan Dunlap claimed 4 lives and wounded one more as revenge for being fired from Chuck E. Cheese’s.

Here's some historical weirdness.
When he principal refused to deliver a note to a young lady for him, Thomas McGiffen shot and killed him (1972, Washingon.)
G. W. Gray shot and killed another student over an argument over a comic valentine (1882, Sam Houston Normal School.)
Charles J. Gregory, a teacher, shot and wounded a student for refusing to write on a slate (1881, Shelby County.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lognifiiskurk
Top Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 33858
Forum Reputation : 150

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting?   Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2021 9:53 am

Anton Franchikov (2020 Yelatma Mass Shooting) killed 5 people from his balcony because they were making too much noise.

dyonqqr
Top Contributor
dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting?   Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 6:33 pm

Nathan Gale thought the band Damageplan stole his lyrics and was trying to steal his identity, kind of a proto-Shinji Aoba.

QuestionMark and Employer_Square like this post

Primate Murder, MilverSoxie and incelgnorance dislike this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 79619
Forum Reputation : 79

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting?   Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 6:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Nathan Gale thought the band Damageplan stole his lyrics and was trying to steal his identity, kind of a proto-Shinji Aoba.
R.I.P Dimebag

Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 71292
Forum Reputation : 155

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting?   Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 12:10 pm

i'm surprised no one said woo bum kon yet? he killed 56 people after his wife swatted a fly on his nose or something

This takes the cake, committed the deadliest massacre of the 20th century just because his girl-friend swatted a fly...

Maybe he really wanted that fly to live? The Buddhist respect for all life and all... kind of doesn't fit a spree killer, doesn't it?

Paranoid delusions. Textbook example.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koschei

Koschei

Contribution Points : 5289
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting?   Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2021 9:16 pm

Todd Kohlhepp - A serial killer that started out as a mass murderer killed 4 people in a bike dealership because they embarrassed him over the fact he didn't know how to ride a motor cycle (November 6 2003 south Carolina)

Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Other Mass Shootings-
Jump to: