Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting?

Go down 
+25
humanity is overrated
Achlys
Yaughst
Koschei
Sabratha
Koltin
dyonqqr
SandraSmit19
lognifiiskurk
Luci
Szabo
Killisaki
downwardspiral
kidskillingkids
perfection
Carnifex879
Russianman
Primate Murder
W.A.R.
dusk
Smiggles94
QuestionMark
Tommy QTR
D-FENS1993
AnimeXd
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dyonqqr

dyonqqr


Posts : 820
Contribution Points : 24436
Forum Reputation : 100
Join date : 2021-04-28
Age : 19
Location : Canada

Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting?   Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2021 10:50 pm

Chen Yuhuang (Zhumei, 2002) was aggravated in part by the excavation of his grandmother's bones, believing it had destroyed the feng shui of his home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dyonqqr

dyonqqr


Posts : 820
Contribution Points : 24436
Forum Reputation : 100
Join date : 2021-04-28
Age : 19
Location : Canada

Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting?   Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2021 5:23 pm

Venus Chukamnerd killed 8 people on March 2, 2008 because of an argument instigated by John Denver karaoke.
For me, this ties with Randy "Going Ghostal" Stair for weirdest reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dyonqqr

dyonqqr


Posts : 820
Contribution Points : 24436
Forum Reputation : 100
Join date : 2021-04-28
Age : 19
Location : Canada

Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting?   Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2021 9:40 pm

Jaylen Fryberg's motive actually makes some sense as far as motives go, but is still quite unique: he wanted to die but didn't want to go "the other side" without his "ride or dies," so he took his friends with him to the afterlife.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk


Posts : 1080
Contribution Points : 45004
Forum Reputation : 175
Join date : 2020-07-18

Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting?   Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2021 6:57 am

Brandon Scott Hole killed 8 people to be with a MLP Pony he was in love with in the afterlife
Brenda Spencer killed 2 people because "I don't like Mondays, this livens up the day"

_________________
"One day I might just disappear and you will never find me. Nobody will ever find me"

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki


Posts : 492
Contribution Points : 26602
Forum Reputation : 68
Join date : 2020-06-11
Age : 18

Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting?   Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2021 2:38 pm

A mass stabber, not a mass shooter.
Hiroshi Zota decide to attack "people that don't make an effort" aka random people on the street, after receiving a call of his cellphone before going to bed, he answer it, but no response, so he thought that this was a prank call of one of those people, he became furious, and failed to sleep that night, because of his anger. After that he bought the weapons he would use for the attack against "people that don't make an effort" the next day.

_________________
"So-called civilized, well-brought up people will eat their own fellow kin, often their own friends, without being able to say why.
Their subconscious will cause them to do so."
-Oscar Kiss Maerth
"Said he was a wolf, only the difference
Was, a wolf’s skin was hairy on the outside,
His on the inside;"
- John Webster
"I cannot allow the cheap fireworks of some amateur terrorist to trigger my beatiful apocalyptic display!"
-Dr. Kabapu
"But hey, you wouldn't have signed on if you weren't planning to becoming a martyr. So let's get to work."
-Mannagaer lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dyonqqr

dyonqqr


Posts : 820
Contribution Points : 24436
Forum Reputation : 100
Join date : 2021-04-28
Age : 19
Location : Canada

Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting?   Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2021 8:47 am

Yaroslav Mazurok (2012 Karavan shooting) was caught shoplifting a USB so he killed 3 security guards and wounded another. He even returned to the room he shot 4 people in to get it before fleeing the scene.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dyonqqr

dyonqqr


Posts : 820
Contribution Points : 24436
Forum Reputation : 100
Join date : 2021-04-28
Age : 19
Location : Canada

Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting?   Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 3:58 pm

In the 1993 Aurora shooting, Nathan Dunlap claimed 4 lives and wounded one more as revenge for being fired from Chuck E. Cheese’s.

Here's some historical weirdness.
When he principal refused to deliver a note to a young lady for him, Thomas McGiffen shot and killed him (1972, Washingon.)
G. W. Gray shot and killed another student over an argument over a comic valentine (1882, Sam Houston Normal School.)
Charles J. Gregory, a teacher, shot and wounded a student for refusing to write on a slate (1881, Shelby County.)

Engel likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk


Posts : 1080
Contribution Points : 45004
Forum Reputation : 175
Join date : 2020-07-18

Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting?   Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2021 9:53 am

Anton Franchikov (2020 Yelatma Mass Shooting) killed 5 people from his balcony because they were making too much noise.

_________________
"One day I might just disappear and you will never find me. Nobody will ever find me"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dyonqqr

dyonqqr


Posts : 820
Contribution Points : 24436
Forum Reputation : 100
Join date : 2021-04-28
Age : 19
Location : Canada

Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting?   Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 6:33 pm

Nathan Gale thought the band Damageplan stole his lyrics and was trying to steal his identity, kind of a proto-Shinji Aoba.

QuestionMark and Employer_Square like this post

Primate Murder, MilverSoxie and incelgnorance dislike this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin


Posts : 519
Contribution Points : 88394
Forum Reputation : 133
Join date : 2013-08-24
Age : 22
Location : Hell, Norway

Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting?   Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 6:52 pm

dyonqqr wrote:
Nathan Gale thought the band Damageplan stole his lyrics and was trying to steal his identity, kind of a proto-Shinji Aoba.
R.I.P Dimebag

_________________
And everything I hoped for has been strangely set aside.
Reason for living,
My mind is forgiving.
And destiny is proving to be absent from my life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabratha

Sabratha


Posts : 1541
Contribution Points : 79277
Forum Reputation : 165
Join date : 2015-03-31
Location : The Mazovian Lowland

Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting?   Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 12:10 pm

Luci wrote:
emanresu wrote:
i'm surprised no one said woo bum kon yet? he killed 56 people after his wife swatted a fly on his nose or something

This takes the cake, committed the deadliest massacre of the 20th century just because his girl-friend swatted a fly...

Maybe he really wanted that fly to live? The Buddhist respect for all life and all... kind of doesn't fit a spree killer, doesn't it?

dyonqqr wrote:
Nathan Gale thought the band Damageplan stole his lyrics and was trying to steal his identity, kind of a proto-Shinji Aoba.

Paranoid delusions. Textbook example.

_________________
Life is like a tram - you need to know when to get off.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koschei

Koschei


Posts : 234
Contribution Points : 14341
Forum Reputation : 2
Join date : 2021-06-04
Age : 21
Location : The land of unknown pleasures

Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting?   Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2021 9:16 pm

Todd Kohlhepp - A serial killer that started out as a mass murderer killed 4 people in a bike dealership because they embarrassed him over the fact he didn't know how to ride a motor cycle (November 6 2003 south Carolina)

_________________
Between Eros and Thanatos
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yaughst




Posts : 52
Contribution Points : 7179
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2021-11-21

Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting?   Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2021 8:37 pm

Travis Reinking thought Taylor Swift was stalking him and hacking into his phone. It likely wasn't his primary motive for the Waffle House shooting, but it's still strange, even by the standards of schizophrenic delusions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smiggles94

Smiggles94


Posts : 493
Contribution Points : 54027
Forum Reputation : 3
Join date : 2017-04-12
Location : England

Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting?   Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2021 11:09 pm

Aaron Alexis thought somebody was hiding under his bed so took it apart
He taped a microphone too his ceiling too record voices
And he was also under the belief that he was being “controlled or influenced by extremely low-frequency electromagnetic waves”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Achlys

Achlys


Posts : 34
Contribution Points : 3125
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2022-04-27

Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting?   Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2022 8:24 am

Stanley Neace killed his wife, stepdaughter, and three neighbors because he was displeased with the way his wife cooked his eggs.

QuestionMark and ANOMIC like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated


Posts : 390
Contribution Points : 15252
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2021-10-13
Age : 116
Location : your moms bedroom

Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting?   Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2022 6:30 pm

not a mass killing but on the November 4th 1920 a student of the Middlesboro high school Adolphus Oaks shoot and killed a unnamed individual for "whipping his sister the week before" can someone tell me what that means?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3


Posts : 32
Contribution Points : 5825
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2022-01-14

Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting?   Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2022 8:29 pm

Serguéi Glazov, killed 2 because he didnt wanted wear a mask

And theres a guy who wanted to do a shooting in a Comet ping pong pizzeria because he believed in the pizzagate theory
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4076
Contribution Points : 100162
Forum Reputation : 3050
Join date : 2017-09-04

Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting?   Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2022 8:36 pm

Achlys wrote:
Stanley Neace killed his wife, stepdaughter, and three neighbors because he was displeased with the way his wife cooked his eggs.


_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel

Screamingophelia and Achlys like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6250
Contribution Points : 176523
Forum Reputation : 1138
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 40

Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting?   Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2022 10:03 pm

Oh my GOD I remember those PSA's. I don't think they elicited the reaction from people they wanted to.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3


Posts : 32
Contribution Points : 5825
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2022-01-14

Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting?   Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2022 12:36 am

Guest wrote:
perfection wrote:
Richard Komakech killed 26 people at a wedding in Uganda because a woman refused to dance with him.

The Elliot Rodger of Uganda

Juan de Jesús Lozano Velázquez, a colombian mass killer who killed 11 in a dance club with his Friends (he was member of a criminal gang) had the same motive
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Engel

Engel


Posts : 466
Contribution Points : 14458
Forum Reputation : 75
Join date : 2021-10-27

Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting?   Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2022 11:39 pm

Duilo Pessoto killed 4, including his cousin, in Jundiai, Sao Paulo, Brazil in 2001 because someone made a joke that he was gay because he was single and lived alone.

_________________
"Some children died the other day, We fed machines and then we prayed, Puked up and down in morbid faith, You should have seen the ratings that day"

"Enemy, take one good look at me, Eradicate what you will always be, Your tainted flesh, polluted soul, Through a mirror I behold, Throw a punch, shards bleed on the floor, Tearing me apart but I don't care any more, Should I regret or ask myself, Are you dead yet?"

"We are welcomed into the world, with shackles bound to our limbs, and they will say to us, welcome to slavery!"

humanity is overrated likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NEXTSTEPUP

NEXTSTEPUP


Posts : 108
Contribution Points : 3922
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2022-06-25
Location : Under Dave Cullen's bed

Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting?   Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2022 11:39 am

If we're to believe Michael Ryan, the reason for his killing spree was because his car wouldn't start.

_________________
"These boys act tough 'till they ribs erupt, leave your body in the library next to your favorite book, what?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated


Posts : 390
Contribution Points : 15252
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2021-10-13
Age : 116
Location : your moms bedroom

Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting?   Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2022 12:59 pm

there was this guy Christopher Erin Rogers Jr. who in 2007 killed two people and injured three other people I think because aliens told him too? I don't know whether that's true or not. That could just be him trying to pull a Nikolas Cruz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
he died in 2020 at age 41
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Achlys

Achlys


Posts : 34
Contribution Points : 3125
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2022-04-27

Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting?   Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:14 am

Stephen Marlow killed four people in Butler Township, Ohio, in order to fight against mind control.

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content





Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting?   Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Weirdest motive for Mass Shooting?
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Luby's Cafeteria shooting motive.
» Has a survivor of a mass shooting ever committed a mass shooting?
» Which mass shooter/mass shooting do you know the most about?
» What we don't know about each mass shooting:
» New mass shooting in the US

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Other Mass Shootings-
Jump to: