Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Has anyone else ever heard about this?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118045
Forum Reputation : 1004

Has anyone else ever heard about this? Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone else ever heard about this?   Has anyone else ever heard about this? Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 12:11 am

There's a guy in the Columbine discussion group on Facebook who made this comment. I've never even heard of this. I talked to CVA and he's never heard of it either and I know if anyone could dig it up, it would be him. And he hasn't been able to find anything about it at all. Has anyone else ever heard about this or seen this?

Quote :
Has anyone ever seen or know of any whereabouts of the footage of Eric playing football/soccer with the end of year banquet?

Back to top Go down
evelynssye

Contribution Points : 55653
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone else ever heard about this?   Has anyone else ever heard about this? Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 2:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This thread is about that footage and is basically asking the same question you are. It's the only way I knew of the footage myself. I've never seen it and have looked for it online before, but it has been futile to find.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <<< this thread may have the transcripts of it, as it's dedicated to news segments about Columbine that are now rare.

Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192924
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone else ever heard about this?   Has anyone else ever heard about this? Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 3:11 am

I saw it when it originally aired. It was in the summer of 1999. He was playing soccer and it was when he was in Littleton. I think it was on Dateline, I had it on VHS for a long time for research purposes of course... if I still do it’s at my parents somehere.

Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118045
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone else ever heard about this?   Has anyone else ever heard about this? Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 3:21 am

Yes, it's been brought up a few times but it seems the actual video has never been posted online anywhere. I've never heard of anyone having it. I talked to CVA today and he hasn't heard of the video existing either but now he's on a hunt to find it which is good. Knowing him, he'll be obsessed with it until he finds it. So that's a good thing, lol.

Back to top Go down
23september

Contribution Points : 65565
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone else ever heard about this?   Has anyone else ever heard about this? Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:11 am

Jenn wrote:
Yes, it's been brought up a few times but it seems the actual video has never been posted online anywhere. I've never heard of anyone having it. I talked to CVA today and he hasn't heard of the video existing either but now he's on a hunt to find it which is good. Knowing him, he'll be obsessed with it until he finds it. So that's a good thing, lol.

Thanks for telling him, if he doesn't find it we're doomed
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192924
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone else ever heard about this?   Has anyone else ever heard about this? Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:14 am

The annoying thing is that I don't know if it was part of the special with Eric's friends from Plattsburgh, which we have seen clips of, or if it was different. I remember Eric was older in the video.

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone else ever heard about this?   Has anyone else ever heard about this? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has anyone else ever heard about this?
Page 1 of 1