Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting)

Go down 
+6
Screamingophelia
spidEr
QuestionMark
Lunkhead McGrath
katherinex
Tommy QTR
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Watcher73

Contribution Points : 55834
Forum Reputation : 25

Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting)   Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 1:51 pm

spidEr wrote:
a video Rachel filmed where she randomly filmed inside of the Library, for no real reason and then she filmed Dan R sitting at the top of the stairs where he died, in the exact same shirt. It was just Dan R, not any of his friends, just him.

Of all the weird coincidences that came out of Columbine, nothing tops this one for me. Not only do you have Danny R wearing the shirt he'll die in at that same spot, but he's being filmed by the only other victim who would be killed outside the school.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193207
Forum Reputation : 1317

Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting)   Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 2:33 pm

Watcher73 wrote:
spidEr wrote:
a video Rachel filmed where she randomly filmed inside of the Library, for no real reason and then she filmed Dan R sitting at the top of the stairs where he died, in the exact same shirt. It was just Dan R, not any of his friends, just him.

Of all the weird coincidences that came out of Columbine, nothing tops this one for me. Not only do you have Danny R wearing the shirt he'll die in at that same spot, but he's being filmed by the only other victim who would be killed outside the school.

That tops it for me too.

Can I find that on YouTube or somewhere?
Back to top Go down
Watcher73

PostSubject: Re: Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting)   Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 3:20 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:

That tops it for me too.

If it is out there, it's proving to be hard to find. I remember looking for it a while back, but drew a blank. Found a tribute video that uses a still image from the footage, but that was all.
Back to top Go down
Patodactyl

Contribution Points : 64624
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting)   Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 4:36 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Watcher73 wrote:
spidEr wrote:

That tops it for me too.

I also want to see this.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83257
Forum Reputation : 598

PostSubject: Re: Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting)   Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 4:58 pm

I'm not sure if this is the full, original video but I think this is what [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is referring to.
Back to top Go down
Watcher73

PostSubject: Re: Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting)   Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 5:14 pm

That does include some of the footage of Daniel, although the interview about the vending machines has been cut out. IIRC, Rachel's sister, Bethanee, found it when she was going through Rachel's things. She recognized Daniel, and passed it on to his parents.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83257
Forum Reputation : 598

PostSubject: Re: Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting)   Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 5:25 pm

Watcher73 wrote:
That does include some of the footage of Daniel, although the interview about the vending machines has been cut out. IIRC, Rachel's sister, Bethanee, found it when she was going through Rachel's things. She recognized Daniel, and passed it on to his parents.
So there is a longer part with Daniel where he speaks? I thought there was at least a longer clip of Daniel so that is what I was wondering about when I said that it might not be the full video but I didn't see any other versions.

I think that the full video may have been posted in some thread on the forum because I don't generally search Youtube for Columbine videos and I know that I did see this video.

Also, is there any chance that this video was included in a Columbine documentary? I swear that it was and it would be the only other place that I might have seen it. I am thinking that it would have been the Columbine episode of the Active Shooter series but I am probably wrong, if this is true at all.
Back to top Go down
Watcher73

PostSubject: Re: Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting)   Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 12:29 pm

sscc wrote:

So there is a longer part with Daniel where he speaks? I thought there was at least a longer clip of Daniel so that is what I was wondering about when I said that it might not be the full video but I didn't see any other versions.

I think that the full video may have been posted in some thread on the forum because I don't generally search Youtube for Columbine videos and I know that I did see this video.

Also, is there any chance that this video was included in a Columbine documentary? I swear that it was and it would be the only other place that I might have seen it. I am thinking that it would have been the Columbine episode of the Active Shooter series but I am probably wrong, if this is true at all.

Yes, it's not very long but he answers a couple of questions. I think I've only read a transcript. I have wondered about the possibility that it's part of some longer video, which is why I checked his tribute videos. As you say, it's possible that it appeared in a documentary, but I can't be sure either.
Back to top Go down
Cemetery Jones

Contribution Points : 60855
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting)   Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 7:42 am

Dan's comment to his Dad two weeks before hand abut the loopholes in the Brady Act.

And slightly related, Dylan's B'day being 9/11 and Eric mentioning flying planes into buildings in New York...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting)   Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prophetic things about Columbine (weird predictions before the shooting)
Page 1 of 1