Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027

Go down 
+5
Screamingophelia
QuestionMark
sympathyforEandD
Lunkhead McGrath
Lizpuff
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Empty
PostSubject: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 11:15 pm

Depositions are like interviews conducted to obtain information in preparation for a trial,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"The depositions of the parents of Columbine killers Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold will be kept under seal in the National Archives for 20 years, a federal judge ruled Monday. No one, including violence prevention experts, will be able to see them until they are unsealed, U.S. District Judge Lewis Babcock ruled. They will be kept permanently in the National Archives, where they are considered to be of historical value. “I am mindful that there is a legitimate public interest in these materials so that similar tragedies may hopefully be prevented in the future,” Babcock said. “I conclude, however, that the balance of interests still strikes in favor of maintaining strict confidentiality.”

The depositions of the parents took place in 2003 in connection with a lawsuit filed by the families of five slain Columbine High School students.

Brian Rohrbough, the father of slain student Daniel Rohrbough, said he was angered by the ruling. Rohrbough, who watched as attorneys interviewed the parents during the deposition sessions, said there is nothing in them that would cause any harm. Instead, their release could prevent further school shootings, he said. Rohrbough is under court order not to divulge details. “There is no rational reason to lock them up,” Rohrbough said. “It’s just the idea that it would be OK in 20 years, and can’t be OK today.” He said he is considering appealing Babcock’s ruling.

Colorado Attorney General John Suthers, who had argued that a nationally known violence prevention expert should examine the depositions, had mixed feelings about the ruling. “We are pleased they are going to be kept on file and not destroyed,” said Nate Strauch, a spokesman for the Colorado Attorney General’s Office. “At the same time, we are disappointed that the judge said it isn’t in the best interests to allow Del Elliott to look at the records and learn from them.”

Suthers had said that Elliott, director of the University of Colorado’s Center for the Study and Prevention of Violence, should see the depositions. Elliott is studying the Columbine shootings, focusing on Harris and Klebold. “It is important to determine if there were any significant or unusual events, experiences or conditions in Eric’s or Dylan’s early childhood that might predispose them to later violence,” Elliott wrote in an affidavit submitted to Babcock.

The federal judge said he was concerned that the release of detailed information about the events of April 20, 1999 would lead to copycat shootings.

But Judy Brown, who along with her husband Randy, tried to warn Jefferson County officials about Eric Harris’ violent tendencies before the massacre, said she didn’t buy Babcock’s reasoning. “I don’t understand why they have to remain sealed,” Brown said. “The copycat reasoning doesn’t apply to the depositions.”"

Last edited by eyutytuheu on Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 8:42 am

I eagerly await the release of the depositions. Even if nothing new comes from them. I just want to hear Wayne and Kathy Harris finally speak.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193506
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 9:18 am

I know most families wanted them released right away. It seems odd that they are being held so long.

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 9:23 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
I know most families wanted them released right away. It seems odd that they are being held so long.

Exactly!
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95974
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 9:46 am

Seems they want to hold onto this one last thing for as long as they can. I did hear rumors of them extending the release but not sure how true that is

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 10:17 am

The longer they wait it looks like they’re trying to cover something up.

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
Seems they want to hold onto this one last thing for as long as they can.  I did hear rumors of them extending the release but not sure how true that is

I truly hope that was just a unfounded rumor. Like keeping it sealed for this long hasn't been enough!?  Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 12:31 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:

Likely they were hoping the public's interest would dissipate after so many years had passed. BUT there are still a significant amount of people who would sell a kidney just to see the basement tapes, along with the depositions. Haha

Last edited by ShadowedGoddess on Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 12:46 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Likely they were hoping the public's interest would dissipate after so many years had passed. BUT there are still a significant amount of people who would sell a kidney just to see the basement tapes, along with the dispositions. Haha

There is something about columbine that really captivates people even people who weren’t even born then.

I remember When I heard about a mothers reckoning coming out that was after My 16 some odd year hiatus I thought to myself I doubt anybody’s interested in this case anymore. Then I looked online and saw that these people still interested in Eric and Dylan and were interested in learning about Rachel and I was like wow! But then I discovered all the evidence and videos that I missed so I started getting interested in it again too!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 1:58 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Likely they were hoping the public's interest would dissipate after so many years had passed. BUT there are still a significant amount of people who would sell a kidney just to see the basement tapes, along with the depositions. Haha

There is something about columbine that really captivates people even people who weren’t even born then.

I remember When I heard about a mothers reckoning coming out that was after My  16 some odd year  hiatus I thought to myself I doubt anybody’s interested in this case anymore. Then I looked online and saw that these people still interested  in Eric  and Dylan and were interested in learning about Rachel and I was like wow! But then I discovered all the evidence and videos that I missed so I started getting interested in it again too!!

Agreed. There are some die hards that wont stop until they get to see the basement tapes. I only hope we live long enough for someone to dig them up!
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

Contribution Points : 91831
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 5:42 pm

20 years so 2027? First of all They have to live until that year. I doubt that they will speak.
But I believe that E&D brothers will someday..
I tell ya something is fishy about Jeffco why did they catch the letters from the harris family which they wrote to the victims & parents? Why are they bullsh.. Ppl? No wonder that Wayne & Kathy didn't speak.
Oh and bullet is spelled with 2 L dear Jeffco!
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 5:51 pm

Could you imagine Kevin coming out and saying you know to be honest I never had a good feeling about Dylan I really wish Eric would’ve stayed away from him and just hung out with me And tried to make better friends who were more positive.

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 5:52 pm

Rebbie556 wrote:
20 years so 2027? First of all They have to live until that year. I doubt that they will speak.
But I believe that E&D brothers will someday..
I tell ya something is fishy about Jeffco  why did they catch the letters from the harris family which they wrote to the victims & parents? Why are they bullsh.. Ppl? No wonder that Wayne & Kathy didn't speak.
Oh and bullet is spelled with 2 L dear Jeffco!

I think the four parents will be in their late 70s/80s by then. It’s almost at the 30 year anniversary of the massacre..
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 5:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I can imagine Byron & Kev coming together and write a book about their brothers like what happened, about the school environment and so on as far as I know Kev & Eric were very close I have no doubt about Kev. they could do this with Brooks help maybe... Brooks could tell them what was going on at school, how they were treated and so on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 5:58 pm

I'm still holding out hope that whatever technicality CVA came up with saying that the depositions will be released in 2023 instead of 2027 holds true!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 6:00 pm

Rebbie556 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I can imagine Byron & Kev coming together and write a book  about their brothers like what happened, about the school environment and so on as far as I know Kev & Eric were very close I have no doubt about Kev. they could do this with Brooks help maybe... Brooks could tell them what was going on at school, how they were treated and so on

I would pay good money to read a book by either one. Just leave Brooks OUT!
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 6:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I doubt they will be strong enough to speak in their 80s.
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 6:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'd rather have Brooks than cullen just no cullen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 6:02 pm

Rebbie556 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'd rather have Brooks than cullen just no cullen

I say toss them both! Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 6:02 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Rebbie556 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I can imagine Byron & Kev coming together and write a book  about their brothers like what happened, about the school environment and so on as far as I know Kev & Eric were very close I have no doubt about Kev. they could do this with Brooks help maybe... Brooks could tell them what was going on at school, how they were treated and so on

Yes!! That would be amazing

With Brooks it would I was close to him like a brother and Byron would be like shut up Brooks.

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 6:03 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Rebbie556 wrote:

Yes!! That would be amazing

With Brooks it would  I was close to him like a brother and Byron would be like shut up Brooks.

LOL
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 6:04 pm

I've read somewhere that cullen was involved in sue klebolds book a mother's reckoning I hope that's not true? Well I hope not!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 6:04 pm

Rebbie556 wrote:
I've read somewhere  that cullen was involved in sue klebolds book a mother's reckoning I hope that's not true? Well I hope not!

Sadly it is true!
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 6:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] well shi . I wonder if ppl know that..

Last edited by Rebbie556 on Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 6:07 pm

Rebbie556 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  im dead inside.

Yep, Sue used Cullen to fact check for her! Rolling Eyes He couldn't even fact check his own damn book! Haha
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 6:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I wonder if she regrets that..
(How could you do this to us sue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 6:14 pm

Rebbie556 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I wonder if she regrets that..
(How could you do this to us sue

Likely not as Cullen views Dylan very similar to the way Sue herself sometimes does. They both hit very hard on his good points while trying to minimize his bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 6:18 pm

Rebbie556 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  well shi . I wonder if ppl know that..

Sue personally thanked Cullen on page 283 of her book. So yeah it's known.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 6:29 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Rebbie556 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  well shi . I wonder if ppl know that..

That makes me sad. Sad

I still think if there’s ever a Columbine movie Cullen cannot be involved. I’m telling you it would be a Christian Slater type for Eric in a sloth from goonies character for Dylan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 6:30 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Rebbie556 wrote:

That makes me sad. Sad

I still think if there’s ever a Columbine movie Cullen  cannot be involved. I’m telling you it would be a Christian Slater type for Eric in a sloth from goonies character for Dylan

BAHAHA! You are right on that! Roll
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 75936

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 8:46 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Rebbie556 wrote:

That makes me sad. Sad

I still think if there’s ever a Columbine movie Cullen  cannot be involved. I’m telling you it would be a Christian Slater type for Eric in a sloth from goonies character for Dylan

Sloth's jawline makes him too attractive to play Dyldo.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 8:53 pm

Dude....

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 7:09 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Dude....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   Repeat after me- "To each their own"  Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 7:55 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Dude....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   Repeat after me- "To each their own"  Haha

lol!

I guess I wonder why we are harping on looks. He didn’t shoot people with his chin!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 8:09 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Dude....

lol!

I guess I wonder why we are harping on looks. He didn’t shoot people with his chin!

Very true. Although according to Cullen, Eric possibly did cause a few deaths with his killer smile! Rolling Eyes Roll
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 8:11 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Dude....

lol!

Very true. Although according to Cullen, Eric possibly did cause a few deaths with his killer smile! Rolling Eyes Roll

Lol

We need to ban smiles and assault chins. Think of the children!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 8:19 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Dude....

lol!

Lol

We need to ban smiles and assault chins. Think of the children!!

Oh and don't forget dimples! Those are truly deadly when used right. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 8:56 am

He should have forgotten the bombs and flashed those dimples

sympathyforEandD

Contribution Points : 70994
Forum Reputation : 486

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 8:44 am

I'm out of the loop here... what is significant about the depositions? I mean they're just interviews with the parents right? They didn't know about NBK or what the boys were planning so why are people eager to see them? It sounds like they'd be pretty boring. It's not like they're gonna reveal that E&D were actually aliens from Jupiter or something.
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 9:02 am

The copycat reasoning doesn’t apply to the depositions.” agree!!!
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 9:54 am

Those are great points. It’s interesting because I know many of the victims families and Sue wanted them released right away they said it wasn’t going to harm anything. I’m not totally sure why they’re being held for so long.

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 10:04 am

They're hiding something
I read somewhere I believe in the basement tapes transcript that E&D said how the media will cover up everything and edit the documents like basement tapes, transcripts. Do you believe them? I think Eric Imo was clever with his journal entries. He wanted ppl to believe what he wanted to be. What in truth he isn't. he had the Reb persona the bad ass guy. In the entries we see 2 sides of him. Almost every entry he's his Reb persona only partly we see the real Eric. I think he knew that his journal will be found he left lot of hints. Sry I'm a bit off topic.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120178
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 11:02 am

Rebbie556 wrote:
They're hiding something

But...what? What are they hiding?

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 11:10 am

Whether or not the depositions reveal some HUGE bombshell info or not, I will still read every single word. Mainly because this will be the first and likely the last thing Eric's family has or will ever say on the subject of Columbine and Eric's involvement.
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 11:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I see no other reason for sealing except that.
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 11:27 am

To be honest I don't really believe that Eric's parents will speak. First of all we don't know if they still live til 2027. (His parents are almost in the 70s.) But I have high hopes for Kevin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 11:30 am

Rebbie556 wrote:
To be honest I don't really believe that Eric's parents will speak. First of all we don't know if they still live  til 2027.  (His parents are almost in the 70s.) But I have high hopes for Kevin.

The depositions already happened, way back in 2003. They just won't be released until 2027.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 11:44 am

Sue talks about going to do the depositions in her book.

I’m wondering if the transcripts are going to be released for full audio or video?

I would like to at least hear what they have to say. Because think about what it’s like when you read the basement tape transcripts versus when you hear the 30 second audio leak

thelmar

Contribution Points : 82557
Forum Reputation : 3068

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 11:46 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Whether or not the depositions reveal some HUGE bombshell info or not, I will still read every single word. Mainly because this will be the first and likely the last thing Eric's family has or will ever say on the subject of Columbine and Eric's involvement.

^^^^THIS^^^^

Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 12:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oh I didn't know that.
Maybe they need their time for editing...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027   2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2003 depositions with the shooters' parents to be released in 2027
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next