Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Documentary with Sue Klebold and other parents of school shooters

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 53968
Forum Reputation : 250

Documentary with Sue Klebold and other parents of school shooters  Empty
PostSubject: Documentary with Sue Klebold and other parents of school shooters    Documentary with Sue Klebold and other parents of school shooters  Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2021 5:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kinkeloukaitis and Maboroshi like this post

celestialmoony dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
margaflor
Top 10 Contributor
margaflor

Contribution Points : 34720
Forum Reputation : 160

PostSubject: Re: Documentary with Sue Klebold and other parents of school shooters    Documentary with Sue Klebold and other parents of school shooters  Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2021 7:59 pm

I did not know that this documentary existed, good find
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lognifiiskurk
Top Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 34908
Forum Reputation : 150

PostSubject: Re: Documentary with Sue Klebold and other parents of school shooters    Documentary with Sue Klebold and other parents of school shooters  Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2021 11:23 pm

I've always wondered how the parents cope with what their child has done. Obviously we've heard from Sue but I always like to hear other perspectives apart from hers. Thanks.

Norwegian likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maboroshi

Contribution Points : 8137
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Documentary with Sue Klebold and other parents of school shooters    Documentary with Sue Klebold and other parents of school shooters  Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2021 12:01 pm

Wait it's only an article right? Where's the link to the full movie?

Norwegian, Kinkeloukaitis, jigglypuffsvevo and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 53968
Forum Reputation : 250

PostSubject: Re: Documentary with Sue Klebold and other parents of school shooters    Documentary with Sue Klebold and other parents of school shooters  Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2021 12:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I've always wondered how the parents cope with what their child has done. Obviously we've heard from Sue but I always like to hear other perspectives apart from hers. Thanks.

I think Elliot Rodgers father spoke out a few years ago. Kathy and Wayne Harris have done private interviews. Sue and Tom allowed themselves to be interviewed in 'Far from the tree' by Andrew Solomon.

I think the father of Adam Lanza have been pretty outspoken, aswell. And the father of Anders Breivik allowed himselves to be interviewed after the massacre

Employer_Square and Maboroshi like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
nopenever

Contribution Points : 20093
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: Documentary with Sue Klebold and other parents of school shooters    Documentary with Sue Klebold and other parents of school shooters  Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2021 8:01 pm

well this is interesting. I guess Sue Klebold isn't hiding yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Documentary with Sue Klebold and other parents of school shooters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Documents, Evidence, and Videos-
Jump to: