Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would Eric identify as an incel?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jollyhelpful

Jollyhelpful

Contribution Points : 66469
Forum Reputation : 70

Would Eric identify as an incel? Empty
PostSubject: Would Eric identify as an incel?   Would Eric identify as an incel? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 10:35 pm

If today's incel community existed back in 1999, do you think Eric would've been a part of it? Personally, I think Eric would enjoy posting his rants on forums like incels.me. He would have been glad to have had an audience of like-minded individuals who sympathized with his troubles with women.
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70673
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: Would Eric identify as an incel?   Would Eric identify as an incel? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 11:41 pm

I think Eric had more self awareness than that.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120728
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Would Eric identify as an incel?   Would Eric identify as an incel? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 11:52 pm

Eric would think of incels as pathetic. The kinds of people he would roll with would be the edgy, wannabe troll types, like William Atchison.

PostSubject: Re: Would Eric identify as an incel?   Would Eric identify as an incel? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2018 6:42 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Eric would think of incels as pathetic. The kinds of people he would roll with would be the edgy, wannabe troll types, like William Atchison.

Agree. Although I do think Eric would possibly low-key consider himself as being just slightly above an Incel, but no way in hell would he ever admit it out loud.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193582
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Would Eric identify as an incel?   Would Eric identify as an incel? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2018 12:44 pm

Isn’t an incel something the far left feminists made up?

I don’t think he’d consider himself one because he didn’t plan this for nearly a year because no one would have sex with him... they didn’t do it because they hated women. On the contrary they liked women great deal, they were just normal teens who couldn’t get laid.......it happens. I was one goo. it was just the human race they hated in general.

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Would Eric identify as an incel?   Would Eric identify as an incel? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2018 12:48 pm

I don’t think Dylan’s standards were the problem at first... it was his shyness and awkwardness. Then as he got older And his thinking became more erratic he became fixated on Something that did not exist here on earth. He wasn’t long for this world so why would he care about dating in his small town with these “trendy bitches”

TBH no one should be forced to date someone they are not into or go for “lesser” people because some societal standard says you should. That goes for men and women

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Would Eric identify as an incel?   Would Eric identify as an incel? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2018 2:00 pm

Not going to argue. To each their own but clearly journals haven’t read Dylan’s journals...

Also it goes both ways, what did the girls have to offer?

Plus I’ve seen other guys who went to CHS not a ton of Brad Pitts

PostSubject: Re: Would Eric identify as an incel?   Would Eric identify as an incel? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2018 5:02 pm

Ivan wrote:
Girls and women get more preference. On an individual basis women are vastly more desirable than men and get a wider range to select from.

Beautiful girls and women get more preference, at least for short relationships. An average looking girl will probably be loved by a boy, but she will not have many admirers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would Eric identify as an incel?   Would Eric identify as an incel? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would Eric identify as an incel?
Page 1 of 1