Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your thoughts on famous mass School shooters ?

Go down 
+3
TheGoodGuy
Screamingophelia
Kerea2244
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 123625
Forum Reputation : 40

Your thoughts on famous mass School shooters ? Empty
PostSubject: Your thoughts on famous mass School shooters ?   Your thoughts on famous mass School shooters ? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 2:33 am

What is your opinions on one (or more) mass shooter from modern/old school shootings? Like for example: columbine, Virginia tech, sandy hook, Stoneman Douglas and so on.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193207
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on famous mass School shooters ?   Your thoughts on famous mass School shooters ? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 4:16 am

That’s a lot....

I have the most empathy for Eric and Dylan

I’m interested from a legal standpoint in James Holmes and Nicholas Cruz’s impending trial.

I think regardless of No Noterity and the like people will always have an interest in the perpetrators.

Sure it’s awesome to see Rachel in home videos and learn about her humor and kindness but we don’t analyze every word like in Hitmen for Hire and no one notices changes like they do with Dylan from the Car Wax commercial vs Radioactive Clothing.

TheGoodGuy

Contribution Points : 70666
Forum Reputation : 95

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on famous mass School shooters ?   Your thoughts on famous mass School shooters ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 3:08 am

Have Columbine happened today they would be labeled the ultimate edgelords.

Last edited by TheGoodGuy on Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : used a comma by accident.)

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on famous mass School shooters ?   Your thoughts on famous mass School shooters ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 3:47 am

TheGoodGuy wrote:
Have Columbine happened today they would be labeled the ultimate edgelords.
I agree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on famous mass School shooters ?   Your thoughts on famous mass School shooters ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 9:45 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
That’s a lot....

I’m interested from a legal standpoint in James Holmes and Nicholas Cruz’s impending trial.

I think regardless of No Noterity and the like people will always have an interest in the perpetrators.

Sure it’s awesome to see Rachel in home videos and learn about her humor and kindness but we don’t analyze every word like in Hitmen for Hire and no one notices changes like they do with Dylan from the Car Wax commercial vs Radioactive Clothing.

Mass shooters will always be more interesting than their victims, as awful as that sounds.
The mind and life of a human being capable of committing something as atrocious as Mass Murder is just inherently more fascinating than the random individuals he's affected. Hence, why everyone always talks more about the shooter than the victims.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on famous mass School shooters ?   Your thoughts on famous mass School shooters ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 9:49 pm

^I agree.
Back to top Go down
imgview
Banned

Contribution Points : 54259
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on famous mass School shooters ?   Your thoughts on famous mass School shooters ? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2018 8:40 pm

AntiSocial-MasterDebater wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
That’s a lot....

Mass shooters will always be more interesting than their victims, as awful as that sounds.
The mind and life of a human being capable of committing something as atrocious as Mass Murder is just inherently more fascinating than the random individuals he's affected. Hence, why everyone always talks more about the shooter than the victims.
I think it has more to do with there being more victims and their mostly generic NPC names are just hard to remember, but sometimes victims do get so "fame", like Rachel, Dylan Hookley, De Soto or Heise.
But to remember all the victims you would have to take a list and study them, and who does that, or you read so much into the case that you start remembering the victims names, like some hardcore serial killer fans actually know all the victims and what happened to them as well.
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42758
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on famous mass School shooters ?   Your thoughts on famous mass School shooters ? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2023 3:03 pm

I like to joke about admiring mass killers, but I genuinely feel for Salvador Ramos. Kid was hurt and angry and took it out in the worst way possible. I feel like that has to resonate with SOME of you. Also, the bullying he very likely faced for wearing eyeliner and trying his hardest to be a macho straight guy is almost parallel to my high school experience.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

Kartoffeln and tellecat like this post

Back to top Go down
ChoHuiSeung

ChoHuiSeung

Contribution Points : 17041
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on famous mass School shooters ?   Your thoughts on famous mass School shooters ? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2023 1:43 am

I think a lot of school shootings are done by frustrated teenagers who don't have a direction in life. They see other mass shootings on the news and they empathize with them. So they go out and do there own shooting. Its why you saw so many during the 2010 decade. I can understand it, when it feels like the world is against you and no one really cares about you. You also have the school districts not caring about the students and only just trying to push these kids out into the workforce as quick as possible. Look at the oxford shooter Ethan Crumbley he was born into a tragedy. The world was practically against him. His parents didn't give a shit about him. The school did jack shit. You can say the same for a lot of other mass shooter as well.

Kartoffeln, NEXT STEP UP and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
offtopicr

Contribution Points : 35471
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on famous mass School shooters ?   Your thoughts on famous mass School shooters ? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2023 3:07 am

-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on famous mass School shooters ?   Your thoughts on famous mass School shooters ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your thoughts on famous mass School shooters ?
Page 1 of 1