Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite Home video

Go down 
+7
HanShotFirst
23september
QuestionMark
Lizpuff
Lunkhead McGrath
Screamingophelia
Kerea2244
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 123925
Forum Reputation : 40

Favorite Home video Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Home video   Favorite Home video Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 8:44 am

Whats your favorite home video E & D made

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193507
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Home video   Favorite Home video Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 9:59 am

Hmmm....

It’s a tossup between radioactive clothing and hitmen for Hire.

The role really interesting to me for different reasons. Either I laugh, or I learn more about their interactions, I kind a like the Frankenstein roast too because it’s the one just being Dylan and you can see how awkward and uncomfortable he can get.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Home video   Favorite Home video Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 10:25 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Hmmm....

It’s a tossup between radioactive clothing and hitmen for Hire.

The role really interesting to me for different reasons. Either I laugh, or I learn more about their interactions, I kind a like the Frankenstein roast too because it’s the one just being Dylan and you can see how awkward and uncomfortable he can get.
those two have gotta be my favorites Razz
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Home video   Favorite Home video Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 11:07 am

Did you ever notice in the car wax commercial there’s one scene when it’s jusr Dylan on the screen and you hear Michelle Hartsough yell that she doesn’t like him

According to some people I remember being interviewed like Kristi and a few others they said they didn’t like her very much

Contribution Points : 76611
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Home video   Favorite Home video Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 12:45 pm

Hitmen For Hire is the only one that's good at all. Radioactive Clothing and Eric Inside Columbine are colossally boring and stupid.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96449
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Home video   Favorite Home video Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 2:39 pm

I guess Radioactive clothing is interesting to me given the timeline. Eric In Columbine is boring but it gives me nostalgia so that is ok to me I guess.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Home video   Favorite Home video Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 2:46 pm

For me it's a toss up of the Car wax commercial, and Hit-man for hire.  "After all this it still retains it shine!" Then the classic Erik V. line "OoooHHHHHH" Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Home video   Favorite Home video Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 3:28 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
I guess Radioactive clothing is interesting to me given the timeline.  Eric In Columbine is boring but it gives me nostalgia so that is ok to me I guess.  

Hello!!!

I’ve missed your posts!

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Home video   Favorite Home video Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 3:32 pm

There are parts of Rampart Range I like. It’s just hard for me to watch sometimes without getting angry.

Mark and Phil making jokes about e and d being in high school yet lying about it later. The camera being on Dylan while he’s loading a gun into his stomach and no one says fuck all about it ... even Eric of all people. you’d think he’d want Dylan to stay safe until 4/20

I know this may seem like weird things get mad over but I can’t help the feelings that come up when I watch it

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96449
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Home video   Favorite Home video Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 4:12 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
I guess Radioactive clothing is interesting to me given the timeline.  Eric In Columbine is boring but it gives me nostalgia so that is ok to me I guess.  

Hello!!!

I’ve missed your posts!

Hey! I had a baby and was on maternity leave. Am finally back to the real world!

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Home video   Favorite Home video Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 4:26 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:

Hello!!!

I’ve missed your posts!

Hey!  I had a baby and was on maternity leave.  Am finally back to the real world!

Congratulations!!!

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Home video   Favorite Home video Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 5:41 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
The camera being on Dylan while he’s loading a gun into his stomach and no one says fuck all about it ... even Eric of all people. you’d think he’d want Dylan to stay safe until 4/20

I'm pretty sure everyone in that video knew fuck all about gun safety.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Home video   Favorite Home video Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 5:49 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
The camera being on Dylan while he’s loading a gun into his stomach and no one says fuck all about it ... even Eric of all people. you’d think he’d want Dylan to stay safe until 4/20

I'm pretty sure everyone in that video knew fuck all about gun safety.

Well at least Phil and Jessica used ear protection once or twice... Haha BUT other then that they clearly knew nothing about gun safety. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Home video   Favorite Home video Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 6:19 pm

Car Wax Commercial is genuinely hilarious. Dylan's primal scream after missing the bike with the monitor always gives me the goose pimples...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Home video   Favorite Home video Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 6:28 pm

AntiSocial-MasterDebater wrote:
Car Wax Commercial is genuinely hilarious. Dylan's primal scream after missing the bike with the monitor always gives me the goose pimples...

Yeah Dylan could yell real good. Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Home video   Favorite Home video Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2018 1:49 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I’d love to know how Eric knew this

I wonder  sometimes if Dylan let his anger out in front of him

Last edited by Screamingophelia on Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Home video   Favorite Home video Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2018 9:29 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I wonder if Duisburg  sometimes if Dylan let his anger out in front of him

It's clear he did. Probably quite a lot actually, since Eric was the only person Dylan trusted with that part of himself.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Home video   Favorite Home video Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2018 9:41 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

It's clear he did. Probably quite a lot actually, since Eric was the only person Dylan trusted with that part of himself.

Very true. What’s interesting though is that on the basement tapes when Eric was really sad he did it alone rather than in front of Dylan. You would think that Dylan would be like oh yeah I’ll listen to you or whatever

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Home video   Favorite Home video Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2018 9:56 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Very true. What’s interesting though is that on the basement tapes when Eric was really sad he did it alone rather  than in front of Dylan. You would think that Dylan would be like oh yeah I’ll listen to you  or whatever

I think Eric hated for anyone to see him as weak, even Dylan.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Home video   Favorite Home video Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2018 10:12 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Very true. What’s interesting though is that on the basement tapes when Eric was really sad he did it alone rather  than in front of Dylan. You would think that Dylan would be like oh yeah I’ll listen to you  or whatever

I think Eric hated for anyone to see him as weak, even Dylan.

Good point!!

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Home video   Favorite Home video Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2018 12:22 pm

I know there was talk about if Eric would’ve been an insole now. I don’t think it would’ve been I think it would’ve empathize with them in private but probably he would’ve been like you guys are losers

I wonder if there’s a happy medium and he would’ve just seen himself as a nice guy but came onto strong? I don’t think Dylan would’ve been a nice guy because he never claimed to be nice. I think he was Shy and awkward and then towards the end he was just over it and had his own Halcyon girl in his mind that he was pretty attached to.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Home video   Favorite Home video Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 10:47 pm

Radioactive Clothing.

I find it just a silly little home video that portrayed Eric and Dylan as who they were, just two teenage boys. Something about it is a very stark contrast to what would happen on April 20th, 1999. When I watch that video, it seems like I am watching a video of two very different people than the boys who shot up their school. It seems like something they had fun making. I just find it very interesting how they could both be two vastly different people.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Home video   Favorite Home video Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 11:15 pm

hvernon wrote:
Radioactive Clothing.

I find it just a silly little home video that portrayed Eric and Dylan as who they were, just two teenage boys. Something about it is a very stark contrast to what would happen on April 20th, 1999. When I watch that video, it seems like I am watching a video of two very different people than the boys who shot up their school. It seems like something they had fun making. I just find it very interesting how they could both be two vastly different people.

I like it for various reasons. You see a little more of the friendship between them like at the end when Dylan says "I was trying not to laugh when you were lighting your cigarette" like he knew Eric hated being laughed at.

As an actor and writer I do love watching them try to act. I think Eric was a better actor while Dylan was a better writer.

Also if you want to deep dive into it, watch this and the Car Wax commercial and see how emaciated Dylan became...

If you really want to see it watch the RNN interview where he is built almost like a jock, then Car Wax then Radioactive Clothing and see how much weight this kid lost.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Home video   Favorite Home video Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 11:20 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
hvernon wrote:
Radioactive Clothing.

I like it for various reasons. You see a little more of the friendship between them like at the end when Dylan says "I was trying not to laugh when you were lighting your cigarette" like he knew Eric hated being laughed at.

As an actor and writer I do love watching them try to act. I think Eric was a better actor while Dylan was a better writer.

Also if you want to deep dive into it, watch this and the Car Wax commercial and see how emaciated Dylan became...

If you really want to see it watch the RNN interview where he is built almost like a jock, then Car Wax then Radioactive Clothing and see how much weight this kid lost.

Yeah, the RNN video is where he looks his best. By the Car Wax commercial video he looks like a walking skeleton already imo. He's a shell of how he once looked. You can tell he stopped caring about himself closer and closer to NBK. He was beyond ready to die at that point. He knew what he was walking into. Dylan was willing to kill in order to die. (Eric was willing to die in order to kill. But I think they both played equal parts and wanted to kill equally. Just think they had different end goals.) He was just counting down the days. It's very depressing. The light-hearted tone of Radioactive Clothing really takes away from that.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Home video   Favorite Home video Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 11:30 pm

hvernon wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
hvernon wrote:
Radioactive Clothing.

Yeah, the RNN video is where he looks his best. By the Car Wax commercial video he looks like a walking skeleton already imo. He's a shell of how he once looked. You can tell he stopped caring about himself closer and closer to NBK. He was beyond ready to die at that point. He knew what he was walking into. Dylan was willing to kill in order to die. (Eric was willing to die in order to kill. But I think they both played equal parts and wanted to kill equally. Just think they had different end goals.) He was just counting down the days. It's very depressing. The light-hearted tone of Radioactive Clothing really takes away from that.

Yes, Dylan is very handsome in RNN. It is surprising that the blackjack video was supposedly taken in the winter of 1999 because to me it seems like it should have been in the summer of 1998 when his senior pictures were taken due to his hair being really wavy and him in such good spirits.

I also think they equally wanted to kill. Though even talking to people in the community it surprises me still how few people give Dylan any responsibility. I spoke to someone recently who said "I know Dylan was there but did he really kill anyone??" Well.... yes.... and he injured a few people severely.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Home video   Favorite Home video Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 11:34 pm

I have to agree that Dylan was very attractive in the RNN video, but I think so too of some of the shots in Hitmen for Hire particularly when he's wearing the sunglasses... as much as I hate to admit that. I might have a soft spot for guys with longer hair though. I'm biased. LOL

Yeah, he might have killed less people than Eric but he certainly killed. He is just as responsible as Eric. I think Cullen's book doesn't help with these myths. I think a lot of people just want to portray Dylan as a perpetual sadboy type because they can relate to his depression and suicidal thoughts. People don't want to admit that they can relate to a killer as much as they want to admit they can just relate to a sad teenage boy.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Home video   Favorite Home video Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 11:41 pm

hvernon wrote:
I have to agree that Dylan was very attractive in the RNN video, but I think so too of some of the shots in Hitmen for Hire particularly when he's wearing the sunglasses... as much as I hate to admit that. I might have a soft spot for guys with longer hair though. I'm biased. LOL

Yeah, he might have killed less people than Eric but he certainly killed. He is just as responsible as Eric. I think Cullen's book doesn't help with these myths. I think a lot of people just want to portray Dylan as a perpetual sadboy type because they can relate to his depression and suicidal thoughts. People don't want to admit that they can relate to a killer as much as they want to admit they can just relate to a sad teenage boy.

Agreed. I think it is scary for some people to realize that depression can turn into that kind of anger. I think from a researcher stand point ignoring Eric's depression and Dylan's anger is not a good idea.

I think it is okay to admit that Dylan was good looking and even Eric was... what is interesting is that I talk about true crime in various groups that are related to true crime podcasts and they talk about Richard Rameriez's cheek bones or how handsome Ted Bundy was, they make jokes about Jeffrey Dahmer eating people yet anyone who says "Hm Dylan Klebold had nice blue eyes" is a monster... ummm... beyond double standard.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Home video   Favorite Home video Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 11:50 pm

I forget that I am on these forums where people aren't so judgy and not talking to people off the internet. Razz

People were really into Bundy. And I can remember reading how many women would send pictures of themselves to Rameriez in jail. I suppose the double standard could be that Eric and Dylan killed younger teenagers. Or just that school shootings are a more taboo topic with how often they happen still. You hear about serial killers less nowadays.
Back to top Go down
23september

Contribution Points : 66565
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Home video   Favorite Home video Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 6:25 am

Eric in Columbine, it's just interesting watching him interact and walk around the school he would later shoot up
Back to top Go down
HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

Contribution Points : 64612
Forum Reputation : 1210

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Home video   Favorite Home video Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 7:00 am

You want to talk about being judged, I have to have one of the most unfortunate names. It's literally Charles Manson minus one letter (I'll let you guess What it is) EVERY professor in college screwed up pronouncing my name and called me Charles Manson. The enitre class would just look around to see which idiot was named after a serial killer. I'm forced to go my middle name to avoid being friendless

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43104
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Home video   Favorite Home video Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2022 4:06 pm

Eric inside Columbine. It's like I'm hanging out with them, like, some weird ASMR video I found.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
anna444

anna444

Contribution Points : 17350
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Home video   Favorite Home video Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 1:10 am

The car wax commercial is hilarious

NEXT STEP UP likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Home video   Favorite Home video Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 1:01 pm

anna444 wrote:

Cracks me up lol!

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

Contribution Points : 35877
Forum Reputation : 254

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Home video   Favorite Home video Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2022 6:03 am

anna444 wrote:

My fave.
Dylan can yell real good.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cresearch

Cresearch

Contribution Points : 26939
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Home video   Favorite Home video Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 4:49 am

Carwax comercial is my favourite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Home video   Favorite Home video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Home video
Page 1 of 1