Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 events 1997-1998

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doge81




Posts : 28
Contribution Points : 39800
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-10-25

events 1997-1998 Empty
PostSubject: events 1997-1998   events 1997-1998 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 10:55 am

Hi everyone,sorry for my english but I'm From Italy
I started doing a Little Research on Documents,Official reports and Further material available
My primary source is The Columbine Report 11.000 pages,very precious and mandatory
My Focus is on the period 1997/1998 and i've managed to draw up a very detailed Timeline of the Events
I've read carefully REPORTS OF INVESTIGATION into 1997 DIRECTED REPORT
Huge amount of informations with names of Officers/Investigators (Hicks,Guerra,Burgess,Grove) Dispatched to Browns House from 28 February 1997 and 19 april 1998
the various acts of Vandalism occurred in the Neighborhood (Snowball incident,Harassing telephones,Nick Baumgart Raid ecc..) until the FAMOUS Draft Affidavit Search Warrant
I've questions about Brooks Family and their contradictory act,in particular Aaron Brooks
Would someone share opionion with me?
Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff

Lizpuff


Posts : 2678
Contribution Points : 83225
Forum Reputation : 1140
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 34

events 1997-1998 Empty
PostSubject: Re: events 1997-1998   events 1997-1998 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 11:21 am

Are you referencing the fact that Brooks states he got Eric's website from Dylan,but really Aaron was the one to get it?

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doge81




Posts : 28
Contribution Points : 39800
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-10-25

events 1997-1998 Empty
PostSubject: Re: events 1997-1998   events 1997-1998 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 11:50 am

Lizpuff wrote:
Are you referencing the fact that Brooks states he got Eric's website from Dylan,but really Aaron was the one to get it?

i've few questions,i'll try to explain

FACT

7 August 1997
Deputy Mike Burgess (Jefferson County Sheriff Office) claims that He received a Phone calls From an Unknown Citizen (it's Aaron Brooks)
He Despatched Dennis Honer to getting Informations..When he arrived at Browns House,He gave 7 pages Outprint from Eric Harris Website (The Famous Web Pages)
The content of the pages are (Rebel Missions with Nick Baumgart raid ,Dead people don't argue ecc ecc)
Brooks Brown claim that on 17 MARCH 1998,Dylan Klebold gave him a piece of paper with WEB Site Address ecc

QUESTION

Why Aaron Brook claimed that he didn't see web Pages prior to March 1998?It's Not True...We have Mike Burgess Testimony that Contradicts

QUESTION
Who is the first component of the family who have knowledge of the WEB PAGES?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff

Lizpuff


Posts : 2678
Contribution Points : 83225
Forum Reputation : 1140
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 34

events 1997-1998 Empty
PostSubject: Re: events 1997-1998   events 1997-1998 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 1:26 pm

Doge81 wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
Are you referencing the fact that Brooks states he got Eric's website from Dylan,but really Aaron was the one to get it?

i've few questions,i'll try to explain

FACT

7 August 1997
Deputy Mike Burgess (Jefferson County Sheriff Office) claims that He received a Phone calls From an Unknown Citizen (it's Aaron Brooks)
He Despatched Dennis Honer to getting Informations..When he arrived at Browns House,He gave 7 pages Outprint from Eric Harris Website (The Famous Web Pages)
The content of the pages are (Rebel Missions with Nick Baumgart raid ,Dead people don't argue ecc ecc)
Brooks Brown claim that on 17 MARCH 1998,Dylan Klebold gave him a piece of paper with WEB Site Address ecc

QUESTION

Why Aaron Brook claimed that he didn't see web Pages prior to March 1998?It's Not True...We have Mike Burgess Testimony that Contradicts

QUESTION
Who is the first component of the family who have knowledge of the WEB PAGES?

There are many opinions on this. I myself believe that Brooks is lying about Dylan giving him the pages. I think that the reason for this was that he wanted to seem closer to Eric and Dylan than he really was. Brooks was close to Dylan at a young age but not so much as they got older. In his book, Brooks shifts the snowball incident with the car a year to make it seem like he was friends with the boys in 199-99 but in reality he was not close with them at all. He states it happened in Jr year but it didn't

So I really think he just wanted to make it seem like he was still good enough friends with Dylan when he wasn't. It also adds to the "Cullen" opinion that Dylan was "scared" of Eric or didn't want to go thru with NBK when we know that is not true

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doge81




Posts : 28
Contribution Points : 39800
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-10-25

events 1997-1998 Empty
PostSubject: Re: events 1997-1998   events 1997-1998 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 2:00 pm

The fact is: How it is Possible that AAron Brown/Brooks Brown had Knowledge about WEB PAGES in 7 August 1997?
The Report Family has done and Give to deputy Mike Burgess,contains a file attached with the Outprints of the WEB Pages...You can see easily the specific Web Address handwriting by pen..
It's Very strange in my opinion..Dont'y you?

I think the truth is that Browns (AAron or Brooks) were able to get the web adress by someone of Harris Friends from August 1997
I agree with you that Dylan Klebold would never gave WEB ADDRESS to Browns..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff

Lizpuff


Posts : 2678
Contribution Points : 83225
Forum Reputation : 1140
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 34

events 1997-1998 Empty
PostSubject: Re: events 1997-1998   events 1997-1998 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 2:27 pm

Doge81 wrote:
The fact is: How it is Possible that AAron Brown/Brooks Brown had Knowledge about WEB PAGES in 7 August 1997?
The Report Family has done and Give to deputy Mike Burgess,contains a file attached with the Outprints of the WEB Pages...You can see easily the specific Web Address handwriting by pen..
It's Very strange in my opinion..Dont'y you?

I think the truth is that Browns (AAron or Brooks) were able to get the web adress by someone of Harris Friends from August 1997
I agree with you that Dylan Klebold would never gave  WEB ADDRESS to Browns..

There is nothing out publicly that shows just how Aaron came to find Eric's website. So I can't say how it first came into existence. Just that Aaron went to the police with it prior to Brooks coming with the knowledge

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doge81




Posts : 28
Contribution Points : 39800
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-10-25

events 1997-1998 Empty
PostSubject: Re: events 1997-1998   events 1997-1998 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 2:43 pm

Browns like the spotlight and over the years gave many interviews to the media ecc..Brooks Brown wirite a book ecc..The real fact is that Aaron Brown has denied to get knowledge of the web Pages prior to march 1998..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff

Lizpuff


Posts : 2678
Contribution Points : 83225
Forum Reputation : 1140
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 34

events 1997-1998 Empty
PostSubject: Re: events 1997-1998   events 1997-1998 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 2:55 pm

Right. All of the Brown's minus Aaron love the spotlight and relish in it. Randy can be seen bashing Columbiners online all the time even up to this year.

The web page fact is one that not many people know other than those that have read the 11k or have done some legit research. A fair amount of people still think that it was Dylan that provided the website to Brooks as that is what Brooks has said. And they don't know that he is a liar I guess

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doge81




Posts : 28
Contribution Points : 39800
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-10-25

events 1997-1998 Empty
PostSubject: Re: events 1997-1998   events 1997-1998 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 11:02 am

Browns for every little fucking thing have Reached out Jefferson County Sheriff's Office
From 27 February 1997 to 19 July 1999 many 9 reports..It's weird and Ridicolous

We are talking about Pranks and only in one case to "Threats"

Baumgart for example never reported the RAID

Browns incident are not serious violations

-WINDSHIELD SMASHED by Snowball
-PAINTBALL Garage ecc
-PRANKS Phone call

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6284
Contribution Points : 179860
Forum Reputation : 1140
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 41

events 1997-1998 Empty
PostSubject: Re: events 1997-1998   events 1997-1998 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 11:26 am

Lizpuff wrote:
Right.  All of the Brown's minus Aaron love the spotlight and relish in it.  Randy can be seen bashing Columbiners online all the time even up to this year.  

The web page fact is one that not many people know other than those that have read the 11k or have done some legit research.  A fair amount of people still think that it was Dylan that provided the website to Brooks as that is what Brooks has said.  And they don't know that he is a liar I guess

As much as I do admire Sue some parts of her book don’t help the matter. She talks about it as fact. She also talks about Dylan being the one holding the camera and getting pushed even though it’s clearly Erik V

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




events 1997-1998 Empty
PostSubject: Re: events 1997-1998   events 1997-1998 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 11:35 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
Right.  All of the Brown's minus Aaron love the spotlight and relish in it.  Randy can be seen bashing Columbiners online all the time even up to this year.  

The web page fact is one that not many people know other than those that have read the 11k or have done some legit research.  A fair amount of people still think that it was Dylan that provided the website to Brooks as that is what Brooks has said.  And they don't know that he is a liar I guess

As much as I do admire Sue some parts of her book don’t help the matter. She talks about it as fact. She also talks about Dylan being the one holding the camera and getting pushed even though it’s clearly Erik V



NEVER forget that Dave Cullen helped her do fact checking for her book! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6284
Contribution Points : 179860
Forum Reputation : 1140
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 41

events 1997-1998 Empty
PostSubject: Re: events 1997-1998   events 1997-1998 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 11:46 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
Right.  All of the Brown's minus Aaron love the spotlight and relish in it.  Randy can be seen bashing Columbiners online all the time even up to this year.  

The web page fact is one that not many people know other than those that have read the 11k or have done some legit research.  A fair amount of people still think that it was Dylan that provided the website to Brooks as that is what Brooks has said.  And they don't know that he is a liar I guess

As much as I do admire Sue some parts of her book don’t help the matter. She talks about it as fact. She also talks about Dylan being the one holding the camera and getting pushed even though it’s clearly Erik V



NEVER forget that Dave Cullen helped her do fact checking for her book! Rolling Eyes  


This upsets my head Sad

It Amazes me that someone who claims to have researched for 10 years gets things wrong that would literally take you two seconds of googling to figure out.....

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6284
Contribution Points : 179860
Forum Reputation : 1140
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 41

events 1997-1998 Empty
PostSubject: Re: events 1997-1998   events 1997-1998 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 11:49 am

And it was “only fangirls that believe they were bullied”

Ok so please Dave, tell that to Chad, Devon and other survivors and see how well that goes over..

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




events 1997-1998 Empty
PostSubject: Re: events 1997-1998   events 1997-1998 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 11:51 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
Right.  All of the Brown's minus Aaron love the spotlight and relish in it.  Randy can be seen bashing Columbiners online all the time even up to this year.  

The web page fact is one that not many people know other than those that have read the 11k or have done some legit research.  A fair amount of people still think that it was Dylan that provided the website to Brooks as that is what Brooks has said.  And they don't know that he is a liar I guess

As much as I do admire Sue some parts of her book don’t help the matter. She talks about it as fact. She also talks about Dylan being the one holding the camera and getting pushed even though it’s clearly Erik V



NEVER forget that Dave Cullen helped her do fact checking for her book! Rolling Eyes  


This upsets my head Sad

It Amazes me that someone who claims to have researched for 10 years gets things wrong that would literally take you two seconds of googling to figure out.....


LOL
Back to top Go down
Doge81




Posts : 28
Contribution Points : 39800
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-10-25

events 1997-1998 Empty
PostSubject: Re: events 1997-1998   events 1997-1998 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 1:39 pm

I've furher questions about Browns...anyone interested?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




events 1997-1998 Empty
PostSubject: Re: events 1997-1998   events 1997-1998 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 1:50 pm

Doge81 wrote:
I've furher questions about Browns...anyone interested?


Sure, what have you got? I'll answer if I know it, or tag someone else who might know if I don't. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff


Posts : 2678
Contribution Points : 83225
Forum Reputation : 1140
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 34

events 1997-1998 Empty
PostSubject: Re: events 1997-1998   events 1997-1998 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 2:30 pm

Ask away

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doge81




Posts : 28
Contribution Points : 39800
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-10-25

events 1997-1998 Empty
PostSubject: Re: events 1997-1998   events 1997-1998 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 3:28 pm

1)

Aaron Brown claimed that he didn't see web Pages prior to March 1998
It's a lie..
7 August 1997
Deputy Mike Burgess (Jefferson County Sheriff Office) claims that He received a Phone calls From an Unknown Citizen (it's Aaron Brooks)
He Despatched Dennis Honer to getting Informations..When he arrived at Browns House,He gave 7 pages Outprint from Eric Harris Website (The Famous Web Pages)
The content of the pages are (Rebel Missions with Nick Baumgart raid ,Dead people don't argue ecc ecc)


2)

Brooks Brown,When Referring to Nick Baumgart "Raid",claims that Eric and Dylan put superglue in door locks and tried to set fire to the plants

It's a lie...According to the detailed Description we have from the Eric's Journal,the raid (We know even the date 7 February 1997) was about Superglue,eggs and None reference to Set Fire
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




events 1997-1998 Empty
PostSubject: Re: events 1997-1998   events 1997-1998 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 3:41 pm

Doge81 wrote:
1)

Aaron Brown claimed that he didn't see web Pages prior to March 1998
It's a lie..
7 August 1997
Deputy Mike Burgess (Jefferson County Sheriff Office) claims that He received a Phone calls From an Unknown Citizen (it's Aaron Brooks)
He Despatched Dennis Honer to getting Informations..When he arrived at Browns House,He gave 7 pages Outprint from Eric Harris Website (The Famous Web Pages)
The content of the pages are (Rebel Missions with Nick Baumgart raid ,Dead people don't argue ecc ecc)


2)

Brooks Brown,When Referring to Nick Baumgart "Raid",claims that Eric and Dylan put superglue in door locks and tried to set fire to the plants

It's a lie...According to the detailed Description we have from the Eric's Journal,the raid (We know even the date 7 February 1997) was about Superglue,eggs and None reference to Set Fire



Brooks possibly embellished his tale a wee bit. He was known for doing things like that.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff


Posts : 2678
Contribution Points : 83225
Forum Reputation : 1140
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 34

events 1997-1998 Empty
PostSubject: Re: events 1997-1998   events 1997-1998 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 4:07 pm

Whenever you read things from anyone in the Brown family, esp Brooks, it is always best to take that with a grain of salt. They are not known for being honest and Randy has thrown around his extra "facts" or "evidence" for years with no proof of any in existence.


_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doge81




Posts : 28
Contribution Points : 39800
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-10-25

events 1997-1998 Empty
PostSubject: Re: events 1997-1998   events 1997-1998 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 4:27 pm

Massive amount of Bullshit...
The less reliable is "Brook I like YOU,get out oh here" Laughing Laughing

Regarding Web Pages,Dylan Klebold would never gave WEB ADDRESS to Browns..
Come on come on..are you kidding me? lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




events 1997-1998 Empty
PostSubject: Re: events 1997-1998   events 1997-1998 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 4:42 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
Whenever you read things from anyone in the Brown family, esp Brooks, it is always best to take that with a grain of salt.  They are not known for being honest and Randy has thrown around his extra "facts" or "evidence" for years with no proof of any in existence.



True. I'm still waiting on Randy's book. But honestly if he ever does write and publish it, I will be one of the first that buys it! I want to read all his digs and low blows aimed at Jeffco! Roll
Back to top Go down
Doge81




Posts : 28
Contribution Points : 39800
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-10-25

events 1997-1998 Empty
PostSubject: Re: events 1997-1998   events 1997-1998 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 4:55 pm

I know i'm off topic but i need to know the meaning of certain terms..slang ecc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




events 1997-1998 Empty
PostSubject: Re: events 1997-1998   events 1997-1998 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 5:00 pm

Doge81 wrote:
I know i'm off topic but i need to know the meaning of certain terms..slang ecc


Which ones? scratch
Back to top Go down
Doge81




Posts : 28
Contribution Points : 39800
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-10-25

events 1997-1998 Empty
PostSubject: Re: events 1997-1998   events 1997-1998 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 5:03 pm

Swear words..i'm ashamed..i'm from Italy and your language is tough
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




events 1997-1998 Empty
PostSubject: Re: events 1997-1998   events 1997-1998 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 5:12 pm

Doge81 wrote:
Swear words..i'm ashamed..i'm from Italy and your language is tough


BAHAH! No need to be ashamed! I'm quite fluent in swearing. What do you need to know? But perhaps you should pm me so we don't corrupt the children. Haha
Back to top Go down
Doge81




Posts : 28
Contribution Points : 39800
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-10-25

events 1997-1998 Empty
PostSubject: Re: events 1997-1998   events 1997-1998 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 5:18 pm

Sorry but i can't write you PM..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




events 1997-1998 Empty
PostSubject: Re: events 1997-1998   events 1997-1998 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 5:23 pm

Doge81 wrote:
Sorry but i can't write you PM..

Forgot you are new and there is a post count you need to have to enable pms.
Back to top Go down
Doge81




Posts : 28
Contribution Points : 39800
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-10-25

events 1997-1998 Empty
PostSubject: Re: events 1997-1998   events 1997-1998 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 5:24 pm

Yes indeed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




events 1997-1998 Empty
PostSubject: Re: events 1997-1998   events 1997-1998 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 5:28 pm

Doge81 wrote:
Yes indeed


I think you have to have a post count of 50 and been a forum member for at least 30 days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





events 1997-1998 Empty
PostSubject: Re: events 1997-1998   events 1997-1998 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
events 1997-1998
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Yearbooks 1997, 1998 and 1999
» The November 1998 Gun Show
» Wayne Harris Notes Feb 28-Apr 27 1997 & Jan 29-Apr 21 1998
» Anybody know of good sources of events?
» 2004 Investigation into the 1997 Directed Report

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Documents, Evidence, and Videos-
Jump to: