Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Classroom Video

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 122925
Forum Reputation : 40

Classroom Video Empty
PostSubject: Classroom Video   Classroom Video Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 9:43 pm

so did anyone get killed or injuried in the class/video?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 65669
Forum Reputation : 248

Classroom Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom Video   Classroom Video Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 9:47 pm

My best assumption is that this would be the Geography classroom, and if that's really the case, then Scott Beigel was killed just outside of that classroom door. I don't think anyone else was actually injured or killed in that room.

Classroom Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom Video   Classroom Video Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 9:18 pm

Kerea2244 wrote:

According to this interview and other videos of the same room, it's Room 1214. A Holocaust History class taught by Ivy Schamis, it was the second room Cruz shot into. 6 were shot with 2 of them dying; Nicholas Dworet and Helena Ramsey.

Here are two other videos of the same class that also prove this. Warning, they are graphic.

*Credit to School Massacre Archives for the videos, definitely check them out if you haven't already
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Classroom Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom Video   Classroom Video Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 10:12 pm

Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
Kerea2244 wrote:

According to this interview and other videos of the same room, it's Room 1214. A Holocaust History class taught by Ivy Schamis, it was the second room Cruz shot into. 6 were shot with 2 of them dying; Nicholas Dworet and Helena Ramsey.

Here are two other videos of the same class that also prove this. Warning, they are graphic.

*Credit to School Massacre Archives for the videos, definitely check them out if you haven't already

I dunno if that is entirely accurate, cause if you look very closely and compare the original video with the two other videos, the layout of the classroom looks different. The main difference would probably have to be that the direction the chairs are facing a different direction. In the video where Cruz is shooting into the classroom, the chairs are facing north, in the two aftermath videos, they are facing east. There are some other minor difference too, like how some pictures from the walls are missing.

Here's a higher quality version of the original video posted (which I couldn't post it onto my channel, since YouTube gave me a strike for it).

Classroom Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom Video   Classroom Video Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 7:54 pm

School Massacre Archives wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
Kerea2244 wrote:

I dunno if that is entirely accurate, cause if you look very closely and compare the original video with the two other videos, the layout of the classroom looks different. The main difference would probably have to be that the direction the chairs are facing a different direction. In the video where Cruz is shooting into the classroom, the chairs are facing north, in the two aftermath videos, they are facing east. There are some other minor difference too, like how some pictures from the walls are missing.

Here's a higher quality version of the original video posted (which I couldn't post it onto my channel, since YouTube gave me a strike for it).

My bad , upon further examination you're actually right. The video in OP's post is 1214 but the ones I posted in my reply were of 1213. Probably got confused since Carmen Schentrup (the sole victim of 1213), looks black in the video of her body so I mistook her for Helena Ramsey who died in 1214 and was actually black.
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Classroom Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom Video   Classroom Video Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 9:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 66332
Forum Reputation : 430

Classroom Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom Video   Classroom Video Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 9:12 pm

Hey @School Massacre Archives, I wonder if you ever considered making a video similar this one you already made but with all the footage captured from inside the classrooms during the shooting if it was even possible?

Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Classroom Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom Video   Classroom Video Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 9:14 pm

UncontinuedProcess wrote:
Hey @School Massacre Archives, I wonder if you ever considered making a video similar this one you already made but with all the footage captured from inside the classrooms during the shooting if it was even possible?

I was thinking of making something like that, but I dunno how well it would turn out, considering there is so few cell phone videos of the actual shooting. I am planning on making a more updated version of that video, since more information on the shooting just came out. For some reason I thought the video of Cruz shooting into the classroom happened on the third floor, but I was wrong.

Classroom Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom Video   Classroom Video Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 8:45 pm

I was looking through the law enforcement response power-point and apparently that's room 1215 according to them. Kind of odd since a bunch of students interviewed from room 1214 said the video was from there room but who knows i guess...

Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Classroom Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom Video   Classroom Video Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2018 7:39 am

I'm now starting to think that the person who was making the Law Enforcement Response power-point probably made a mistake on which room was which, cause looking at the crime scene photo of 1215, it looks nothing like what appears in the video.
See, this is why I can't wait for the final report on this shooting, cause there is just so much conflicting information.

Classroom Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom Video   Classroom Video Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 6:39 pm

School Massacre Archives wrote:
I'm now starting to think that the person who was making the Law Enforcement Response power-point probably made a mistake on which room was which, cause looking at the crime scene photo of 1215, it looks nothing like what appears in the video.
See, this is why I can't wait for the final report on this shooting, cause there is just so much conflicting information.

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if they were wrong to be honest. If you read some of the transcripts for some of the commission meetings you notice that the speaker (whose I think the sheriff or something high ranking) multiple times will state stuff that's pretty incorrect. Like I remember him mentioning that vehicles are used in mass murder sometimes and that the Ohio State attacker killed 11 people with a vehicle and knife when in reality he didn't kill anyone and injured 11. So I could definitely see them getting mixed up when making the powerpoint, especially when its concerning something as small as which number room was which.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Classroom Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom Video   Classroom Video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classroom Video
Page 1 of 1