Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric stopped liking people for no reason. Why? What about Dylan?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ValiantSoldier

ValiantSoldier

Contribution Points : 57396
Forum Reputation : 0

Eric stopped liking people for no reason. Why? What about Dylan? Empty
PostSubject: Eric stopped liking people for no reason. Why? What about Dylan?   Eric stopped liking people for no reason. Why? What about Dylan? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 7:44 am

We have a lot of evidence that Eric stopped talking to people, especially those he got along with, like one day he knew them well and then the next he treats them like he never knew them at all. Why do you guys think he did such thing?

Also What about Dylan? Has there been any incidents like Eric where he just stopped talking and associating with certain people? If so, why?

<<If all shall turn against me, I'll fight like I always have.>>

<<There are three kinds of people: those who seek strength, those who live for pride, and those who can read the tide of battle.>>

<<Belka did absolutely nothing wrong.>>
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 63089
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Eric stopped liking people for no reason. Why? What about Dylan?   Eric stopped liking people for no reason. Why? What about Dylan? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 2:04 pm

If you read his Journal you can see that he isn't very coherent when it comes to his beliefs and he knows he isn't. He talks about that he is contradicting himself but it doesn't matter because he is above everyone else so he can do it and he also changes the amount of people he doesn't want to kill 3 times.

He talks about that he must turn off his feelings and perceive people like characters in a game... so I think he did. I think when his goal was set he didn't waste his time on people that he previously had played along with just to get the time going.

If I remember correctly it seems like Dylan had a period where he didn't like Eric because he was a copycat, something Eric writes about in his journal. I think Devon talked about it in an interview?

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jollyhelpful

Jollyhelpful

Contribution Points : 65369
Forum Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Eric stopped liking people for no reason. Why? What about Dylan?   Eric stopped liking people for no reason. Why? What about Dylan? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 2:48 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
If I remember correctly it seems like Dylan had a period where he didn't like Eric because he was a copycat, something Eric writes about in his journal. I think Devon talked about it in an interview?

Sue goes into some detail about this in her book. She says Dylan tried to distance himself from Eric following the van break-in. But felt he was Eric's only real friend and felt bad about abandoning him.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192899
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Eric stopped liking people for no reason. Why? What about Dylan?   Eric stopped liking people for no reason. Why? What about Dylan? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 6:36 pm

Jollyhelpful wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:

Sue goes into some detail about this in her book. She says Dylan tried to distance himself from Eric following the van break-in. But felt he was Eric's only real friend and felt bad about abandoning him.

Dylan was definitely the kind of person that never wanted to let anyone down. We’ve heard that from a lot of people That he was pretty well liked by his close circle of friends and some random people that have met him. Even people I know that weren’t friends with them disliked Eric a lot more than Dylan. They just kind of knew of Dylan as being there and quiet . One person said she knew of him as just being really smart and shy.

The only time I ever heard of Dylan drooping one of his friends was was for one week he didn’t talk to Devon because she said something that hurt his feelings. But they made up!

I’m venturing a guess to say that Dylan was Also always trying to put up a front .. So if he started to behave like Eric and dropping his friends they may suspect something was wrong and he couldn’t have that

PostSubject: Re: Eric stopped liking people for no reason. Why? What about Dylan?   Eric stopped liking people for no reason. Why? What about Dylan? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric stopped liking people for no reason. Why? What about Dylan?
Page 1 of 1