Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is it wrong liking dylan and eric

Go down 
+13
Lizpuff
Guest83142
InsaneIntruder
DooMRebel
Lunkhead McGrath
QuestionMark
munchkinphone
Yumeko-chan
1Mare1
Screamingophelia
TheSpiral
sscc
dayzrp
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dayzrp

Contribution Points : 63670
Forum Reputation : 0

Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Empty
PostSubject: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 5:03 pm

I dont how how to say this but i love them so much the story behind them is just so great and sad at the same time i can see my self so good in them how do you guys feel about it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 5:05 pm

The fact that you can identify with them is one thing, many people can. Yet to like what they did is another matter all together.
Back to top Go down
dayzrp

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 5:08 pm

Every thing shoulndt have happend it is sad that it did but i dont blame them i dont like what happend but i dont say its a bad thing as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 5:08 pm

Theres nothing wrong with likeing Columbine massacre.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 5:15 pm

dayzrp wrote:
Every thing shoulndt have happend it is sad that it did but i dont blame them i dont like what happend but  i dont say its a bad thing as well

I just don't think I could ever hear about 15 people losing their lives and NOT consider it a bad thing.

But to each their own. Everyone has their own opinions.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 87962
Forum Reputation : 773

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 5:18 pm

Why do you love Eric and Dylan?

Why don't you blame Eric and Dylan? They took responsibility for their actions and said that no one else was to blame.

If it's not a bad thing, was it a good thing?

What is it about yourself that you see in them?
Back to top Go down
TheSpiral

TheSpiral

Contribution Points : 79214
Forum Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 5:23 pm

It's wrong to like what they did.
To empathise with them is another story entirely.

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
dayzrp

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 5:29 pm

First off lett me make this clear i dont LIKE what they did sscc on the part as what do i see in them its just the same messed up kids they where the outcasts that got picked on and on the part that they took there own responsibility and theres no one to blame how would you feel if you get bullied alot then there isnt much you can do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 5:34 pm

I dare say there isn't one person on this forum who hasn't experienced bullying in one form or another in their lives.
Back to top Go down
dayzrp

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 5:38 pm

I have bin bullied for along time in my life and so bad you dont even want to think about and im not going to lie i really wanted to kill those people that did bad to me with out any reson
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 5:42 pm

dayzrp wrote:
I have bin bullied for along time in my life and so bad you dont even want to think about and im not going to lie i really wanted to kill those people that did bad to me with out any reson

As I said, most people do suffer some type of bullying in their lives. Granted some much worse then others. But how you choose to let it effect you is the important thing.

I'm very sorry you have been treated so badly. Ultimately you can either let it break you down completely, OR you can let it make you stronger. The choice is yours.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 197676
Forum Reputation : 1327

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 5:54 pm

I have empathy for them. I know what it's like to want to lash out. Back then when I was in HS (I'm the same age as E and D) I can't say I wouldn't have gotten into the same conversations about blowing up the school. Dylan and I had a lot of similar feelings about feeling inhuman. Not being alllowed to have the ease of life others did. I have empathy for them because that hurt caused them to destroy lives.

15 people are dead, it's awful. It's ok to sympathize and even say you'd like them if you knew them. You can enjoy watching Hitmen for Hire, you can think Dylan had a nice smile. It's only when you go into condoning and idolizing and thinking what they did was good there's an issue.

They have people who knew them who still love them dearly but hate what they did and are angry beyond belief.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 5:57 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I have empathy for them. I know what it's like to want to lash out. Back then when I was in HS (I'm the same age as E and D) I can't say I wouldn't have gotten into the same conversations about blowing up the school. Dylan and I had a lot of similar feelings about feeling inhuman. Not being alllowed to have the ease of life others did. I have empathy for them because that hurt caused them to destroy lives.

15 people are dead, it's awful. It's ok to sympathize and even say you'd like them if you knew them. You can enjoy watching Hitmen for Hire, you can think Dylan had a nice smile. It's only when you go into condoning and idolizing and thinking what they did was good there's an issue.

They have people who knew them who still love them dearly but hate what they did and are angry beyond belief.

Completely agree!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 6:01 pm

Sometimes bad things are a cause for good in a doomed world.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 87962
Forum Reputation : 773

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 6:20 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
Sometimes bad things are a cause for good in a doomed world.
If the world is doomed then what difference does anything we do make, good or bad?

If you believe that what they did was wrong but that it was for a good cause, then I have to ask you, what did they really accomplish in the name of that cause?
Back to top Go down
1Mare1

1Mare1

Contribution Points : 65919
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 6:25 pm

It's okay to identify with the shooters, but condoning and approving of what they done is purely unacceptable.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 6:37 pm

1Mare1 wrote:
It's okay to identify with the shooters, but condoning and approving of what they done is purely unacceptable.

I meant to say the world appered doomed to ERIC AND DYLAN and to them it seemed like a good cause.
Back to top Go down
dayzrp

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 6:51 pm

Ziamber that what i think as well some one that is hopless doesnt care about anything he doesnt got anything to lose
Back to top Go down
Yumeko-chan

Contribution Points : 109715
Forum Reputation : 102

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 8:15 pm

My opinion is a little biased, we can put it that way.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 68189

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 8:39 pm

You dont have to agree with their actions just because you understand them.

If you agree with them, that is wrong.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 124728
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 1:37 am

Well prepare to get a visit from the FBI soon.

Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 80936
Forum Reputation : 325

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 6:36 am

"Sometimes bad things are a cause for good in a doomed world."

What good did Columbine cause? The anti-bullying stuff that happened afterwards? Most people here, as evidenced by a recent thread, don't seem to think it's working very well (much of the country, more conservative, thinks it's turning kids into politically correct crybabies.)
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

Contribution Points : 67420

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 7:21 am

I see myself in them, especially in Eric and I understand them. I don't condone or approve what they did but I'm not sorry for students that died(only sorry for Dave Sanders and Eric and Dylan) there mostly because I myself hate my school soo much and everything and everyone in it and because I experienced bullying from "jocks".

anna444 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Yumeko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 10:32 am

You're not sorry for the kids that died? They were innocent! I had to listen to them die and trust me, you don't want to know what that's like.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 10:38 am

Yumeko-chan wrote:
You're not sorry for the kids that died?  They were innocent!  I had to listen to them die and trust me, you don't want to know what that's like.
I know I should feel sorry for them, but I don't. About a week ago my cousin died but I wasn't sad. I'm kinda messed up right now . When my grandpa died 6 months ago I didn't know how will I live without him. About that time I got homicidal thoughts... I'm just messed up right now.

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 11:05 am

Im not sorry as well

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 11:11 am

dayzrp wrote:
Im not sorry as well

Seek help.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 90178
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 12:03 pm

What about the special needs kid that was shot by Dylan Klebold as he was just sitting in his chair on the computers? I don't have good memory but I think his name was Kyle. What about Daniel Mauser, who had a bright future? Do you not feel sorry for them? They'd done nothing wrong to Eric and Dylan yet they were killed. None of the victims killed seemed to be jocks who bullied them. If it was like Mutsuo Toi or Gang Lu where they specifically targetted people who'd wronged them, that'd at least be reasonable. It's not a good thing to do, but it's at least logical. They went there to kill jocks that picked on them and didn't kill any jocks.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yumeko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 8:22 pm

Ok, you two, do you feel sorry for the churchgoers that died today? For the TWO-YEAR-OLD that died?
Back to top Go down
Guest83142

Contribution Points : 74648
Forum Reputation : 163

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 8:57 pm

Last edited by Guest83142 on Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yumeko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 9:06 pm

MrHorror93700 wrote:
Eric...Oh Eric <3

but Seriously, What they did is horrible, I can not even imagine the fear in the library  No  No  No

However you imagine it, it was worse than that. I promise.
Back to top Go down
dayzrp

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 3:06 am

Church goers? Tf
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 90178
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 3:52 am

Yumeko-chan wrote:
Ok, you two, do you feel sorry for the churchgoers that died today?  For the TWO-YEAR-OLD that died?
What about in Belgium years ago where a man entered a NURSERY and killed the little kids there with an axe?
Back to top Go down
dayzrp

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 6:01 am

I jusr read the news about that curch thing that sucks
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 8:37 am

Yumeko-chan wrote:
Ok, you two, do you feel sorry for the churchgoers that died today?  For the TWO-YEAR-OLD that died?
That attack at the churchgoers sucks and I don't condone it or something like that. I'm not happy for what happened but I can't say that I'm sad.

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 8:42 am

Im not sad as well shit like that happends

Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 8:44 am

dayzrp wrote:
I know I should feel sad but I'm not. Last year part of me died and I lost emotions towards people. I would feel sad only if my parents or close friends died or something like that.

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 8:47 am

Same here but rarely death is just part of life death shouldnt control you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 8:51 am

DooMRebel wrote:
dayzrp wrote:
I know I should feel sad but I'm not. Last year part of me died and I lost emotions towards people. I would feel sad only if my parents or close friends died or something like that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sometimes people can become distanced from their emotions. The fact that you are aware this is happening to you is a good thing. Please seek help.

Also you know my in box is always open if you are in need of a friendly ear. Smile
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 8:52 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
DooMRebel wrote:
dayzrp wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sometimes people can become distanced from their emotions. The fact that you are aware this is happening to you is a good thing. Please seek help.

Also you know my in box is always open if you are in need of a friendly ear. Smile
Thank you!
The fact that I can talk to many people here at any time makes me very happy. Thank you once again Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 8:54 am

Every one is nice on here love it btw how do i quete some one on phone
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 8:55 am

dayzrp wrote:
Every one is nice on here love it btw how do i quete some one on phone
What version do you use? Is it computer or mobile version?

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 8:58 am

Mobile
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 9:00 am

dayzrp wrote:
Mobile
If you use computer version you will have everything like on comp so you will be able to quote someone.

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 9:01 am

Ok thank you
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 100524
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 11:42 am

I don't even know where to start with this thread....

BehindZeroProxies

BehindZeroProxies

Contribution Points : 63695
Location : Australia. OCCUPATION: NEET, Professional shitposter. IQ: Extremely High (185)

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 11:49 am

Worshipping school shooters = good sign you should be put in the loony bin
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 11:50 am

BehindZeroProxies wrote:
Nobody's here worshiping them.

Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 128759
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 11:57 am

BehindZeroProxies wrote:

It's just like serial killers, religions, cults, money, career, etc. - anything being worshiped too much is not good.

People 'worship' all kinds of things they shouldn't - LOL.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 197676
Forum Reputation : 1327

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 11:59 am

True SororityAlpha

I THINK you may be in the wrong place BehindZero, no one hear worships them. I mean, go to tumblr then that is something else, but that's mostly a lot of late teens early 20's who may not have nuanced views yet.

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong liking dylan and eric   Is it wrong liking dylan and eric Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it wrong liking dylan and eric
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next