Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Eric's "girlfriends"

Go down 
+19
LadyStardust
W.A.R.
true_crime
5PMSomewhere
Rebbie556
thelmar
cakeman
jada887
sympathyforEandD
slippy123
Gold Digger
Screamingophelia
Pixie13
rae21
sassy-shamrocks
whyno
gutslut
QuestionMark
llpoolhey
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
true_crime

true_crime


Posts : 285
Contribution Points : 41774
Forum Reputation : 296
Join date : 2019-01-11
Location : Mountains & Molehills

Eric's "girlfriends" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's "girlfriends"   Eric's "girlfriends" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 12:24 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Sasha Jacobs DOB: 30/10/1981
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-Sasha was a student at Littleton High School

-Sasha stated she met Dylan Klebold thought a friend at Columbine High School (Chad Laughlin), who has known Eric since the third grade.

-She stated she dated Dylan one or two time in October 1997. She said there was something strange about Dylan and she felt uncomfortable with him. It was during that time she met Eric and they began dating. They dated around 16 to 20 times during the period of October 1997 through January of 1998. On their dated, Sasha stated they would go to movies and she picked the movies they would attend. She did not like violent movies and on their dated they did not attend any. She stated that they normally go out one night per week and the other night Eric would go out with Dylan and see movies such as Pulp Fiction, Natural Born Killers, Reservoir Dogs, etc.

-Sasha stated that Dylan seemed to have more friends than Eric.

-She stated she went to Eric house’s approximately 4 times while they were dating and had dinner with his family one time.

-That Eric never discussed any problems with his family/home life. However, Sasha stated Eric didn’t feel good about himself and felt he had not lived up to his parent expectations. Also Eric hated life and people, and according to her, Eric was envious of his older brother who was lauded by his parents as a straight “A” student, good athlete and very popular with his peers.

-She never saw any fireworks/pipebombs in possession of Eric or Dylan.

-She stated that Eric didn’t like “jocks” because they seemed to get preferential treatment and would harass him and Dylan.

-Sasha stated that after Eric and Dylan were caught breaking into a cable van, Eric told her his parents searched his bedroom and found all the bombs he had already made. She was not sure, but she thought Eric stated the bombs were taken to a field and detonated. She also stated that Eric advised when he was living in NY he had set a bridge on fire.

-She stated that in January of 1998 she stopped dating Eric and in July of 1998 she began receiving threatening phone calls with the called claiming: “I’m going to kill you” or “A bomb is coming”. She believed Eric was responsible for this calls. Eric did send her a e-mail, stated that she was a loose end he was trying to fix all his loose ends. Sasha stated she changed her screen name and Eric mails to her stopped.


Eric was it in Colorado in 3rd grade... I think he knew Dylan since 3rd grade


I thought that E & D met up sometime in middle school? That Brooks and Dylan rode the same bus to Ken Caryl Middle School, and Eric was also riding the bus and that’s how they crossed paths. Plus they both also waited together at the bus stop.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  True crime enthusiast for over 15 years  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6236
Contribution Points : 175300
Forum Reputation : 1138
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 40

Eric's "girlfriends" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's "girlfriends"   Eric's "girlfriends" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 7:44 am

true_crime wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Sasha Jacobs DOB: 30/10/1981
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-Sasha was a student at Littleton High School

-Sasha stated she met Dylan Klebold thought a friend at Columbine High School (Chad Laughlin), who has known Eric since the third grade.

-She stated she dated Dylan one or two time in October 1997. She said there was something strange about Dylan and she felt uncomfortable with him. It was during that time she met Eric and they began dating. They dated around 16 to 20 times during the period of October 1997 through January of 1998. On their dated, Sasha stated they would go to movies and she picked the movies they would attend. She did not like violent movies and on their dated they did not attend any. She stated that they normally go out one night per week and the other night Eric would go out with Dylan and see movies such as Pulp Fiction, Natural Born Killers, Reservoir Dogs, etc.

-Sasha stated that Dylan seemed to have more friends than Eric.

-She stated she went to Eric house’s approximately 4 times while they were dating and had dinner with his family one time.

-That Eric never discussed any problems with his family/home life. However, Sasha stated Eric didn’t feel good about himself and felt he had not lived up to his parent expectations. Also Eric hated life and people, and according to her, Eric was envious of his older brother who was lauded by his parents as a straight “A” student, good athlete and very popular with his peers.

-She never saw any fireworks/pipebombs in possession of Eric or Dylan.

-She stated that Eric didn’t like “jocks” because they seemed to get preferential treatment and would harass him and Dylan.

-Sasha stated that after Eric and Dylan were caught breaking into a cable van, Eric told her his parents searched his bedroom and found all the bombs he had already made. She was not sure, but she thought Eric stated the bombs were taken to a field and detonated. She also stated that Eric advised when he was living in NY he had set a bridge on fire.

-She stated that in January of 1998 she stopped dating Eric and in July of 1998 she began receiving threatening phone calls with the called claiming: “I’m going to kill you” or “A bomb is coming”. She believed Eric was responsible for this calls. Eric did send her a e-mail, stated that she was a loose end he was trying to fix all his loose ends. Sasha stated she changed her screen name and Eric mails to her stopped.


Eric was  it in Colorado in 3rd grade... I think he knew Dylan since 3rd grade


I thought that E & D met up sometime in middle school? That Brooks and Dylan rode the same bus to Ken Caryl Middle School, and Eric was also riding the bus and that’s how they crossed paths. Plus they both also waited together at the bus stop.


Eric didn’t move to Colorado until middle school.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
W.A.R.




Posts : 585
Contribution Points : 53650
Forum Reputation : 345
Join date : 2017-03-11

Eric's "girlfriends" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's "girlfriends"   Eric's "girlfriends" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 11:58 am

How strange was Dylan if Eric making bombs and setting bridges on fire wasn't more strange? Haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6236
Contribution Points : 175300
Forum Reputation : 1138
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 40

Eric's "girlfriends" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's "girlfriends"   Eric's "girlfriends" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 12:51 pm

W.A.R. wrote:
How strange was Dylan if Eric making bombs and setting bridges on fire wasn't more strange?  Haha


I Also think about this too. We often hear about how bizarre Dylan was but I have never seen anything that seemed out of the ordinary for me about him. Maybe I’m strange? He seems pretty much your standard alternative 90s kid that I would have went to school with.

Was he just weird by Littleton standards? But in other places he would’ve been a normal kid?

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
true_crime

true_crime


Posts : 285
Contribution Points : 41774
Forum Reputation : 296
Join date : 2019-01-11
Location : Mountains & Molehills

Eric's "girlfriends" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's "girlfriends"   Eric's "girlfriends" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 3:42 pm

[quote="Screamingophelia"]
Screamingophelia wrote:
Sasha Jacobs DOB: 30/10/1981
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-Sasha was a student at Littleton High School

-Sasha stated she met Dylan Klebold thought a friend at Columbine High School (Chad Laughlin), who has known Eric since the third grade.

-She stated she dated Dylan one or two time in October 1997. She said there was something strange about Dylan and she felt uncomfortable with him. It was during that time she met Eric and they began dating. They dated around 16 to 20 times during the period of October 1997 through January of 1998. On their dated, Sasha stated they would go to movies and she picked the movies they would attend. She did not like violent movies and on their dated they did not attend any. She stated that they normally go out one night per week and the other night Eric would go out with Dylan and see movies such as Pulp Fiction, Natural Born Killers, Reservoir Dogs, etc.

-Sasha stated that Dylan seemed to have more friends than Eric.

-She stated she went to Eric house’s approximately 4 times while they were dating and had dinner with his family one time.

-That Eric never discussed any problems with his family/home life. However, Sasha stated Eric didn’t feel good about himself and felt he had not lived up to his parent expectations. Also Eric hated life and people, and according to her, Eric was envious of his older brother who was lauded by his parents as a straight “A” student, good athlete and very popular with his peers.

-She never saw any fireworks/pipebombs in possession of Eric or Dylan.

-She stated that Eric didn’t like “jocks” because they seemed to get preferential treatment and would harass him and Dylan.

-Sasha stated that after Eric and Dylan were caught breaking into a cable van, Eric told her his parents searched his bedroom and found all the bombs he had already made. She was not sure, but she thought Eric stated the bombs were taken to a field and detonated. She also stated that Eric advised when he was living in NY he had set a bridge on fire.

-She stated that in January of 1998 she stopped dating Eric and in July of 1998 she began receiving threatening phone calls with the called claiming: “I’m going to kill you” or “A bomb is coming”. She believed Eric was responsible for this calls. Eric did send her a e-mail, stated that she was a loose end he was trying to fix all his loose ends. Sasha stated she changed her screen name and Eric mails to her stopped.


Eric was  it in Colorado in 3rd grade... I think he knew Dylan since 3rd grade


I thought that E & D met up sometime in middle school? That Brooks and Dylan rode the same bus to Ken Caryl Middle School, and Eric was also riding the bus and that’s how they crossed paths. Plus they both also waited together at the bus stop.


Eric didn’t move to Colorado until middle school.


That’s what I thought too but I wanted to make sure. He moved before the beginning of his sixth grade year, right?

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  True crime enthusiast for over 15 years  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
true_crime

true_crime


Posts : 285
Contribution Points : 41774
Forum Reputation : 296
Join date : 2019-01-11
Location : Mountains & Molehills

Eric's "girlfriends" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's "girlfriends"   Eric's "girlfriends" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 3:44 pm

[quote="Screamingophelia"]
Screamingophelia wrote:
Sasha Jacobs DOB: 30/10/1981
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-Sasha was a student at Littleton High School

-Sasha stated she met Dylan Klebold thought a friend at Columbine High School (Chad Laughlin), who has known Eric since the third grade.

-She stated she dated Dylan one or two time in October 1997. She said there was something strange about Dylan and she felt uncomfortable with him. It was during that time she met Eric and they began dating. They dated around 16 to 20 times during the period of October 1997 through January of 1998. On their dated, Sasha stated they would go to movies and she picked the movies they would attend. She did not like violent movies and on their dated they did not attend any. She stated that they normally go out one night per week and the other night Eric would go out with Dylan and see movies such as Pulp Fiction, Natural Born Killers, Reservoir Dogs, etc.

-Sasha stated that Dylan seemed to have more friends than Eric.

-She stated she went to Eric house’s approximately 4 times while they were dating and had dinner with his family one time.

-That Eric never discussed any problems with his family/home life. However, Sasha stated Eric didn’t feel good about himself and felt he had not lived up to his parent expectations. Also Eric hated life and people, and according to her, Eric was envious of his older brother who was lauded by his parents as a straight “A” student, good athlete and very popular with his peers.

-She never saw any fireworks/pipebombs in possession of Eric or Dylan.

-She stated that Eric didn’t like “jocks” because they seemed to get preferential treatment and would harass him and Dylan.

-Sasha stated that after Eric and Dylan were caught breaking into a cable van, Eric told her his parents searched his bedroom and found all the bombs he had already made. She was not sure, but she thought Eric stated the bombs were taken to a field and detonated. She also stated that Eric advised when he was living in NY he had set a bridge on fire.

-She stated that in January of 1998 she stopped dating Eric and in July of 1998 she began receiving threatening phone calls with the called claiming: “I’m going to kill you” or “A bomb is coming”. She believed Eric was responsible for this calls. Eric did send her a e-mail, stated that she was a loose end he was trying to fix all his loose ends. Sasha stated she changed her screen name and Eric mails to her stopped.


Eric was  it in Colorado in 3rd grade... I think he knew Dylan since 3rd grade


I thought that E & D met up sometime in middle school? That Brooks and Dylan rode the same bus to Ken Caryl Middle School, and Eric was also riding the bus and that’s how they crossed paths. Plus they both also waited together at the bus stop.


Eric didn’t move to Colorado until middle school.


That’s what I thought too but I wanted to make sure. He moved before the beginning of his sixth grade year, right?

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  True crime enthusiast for over 15 years  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LadyStardust

LadyStardust


Posts : 170
Contribution Points : 34570
Forum Reputation : 387
Join date : 2019-04-02

Eric's "girlfriends" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's "girlfriends"   Eric's "girlfriends" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 3:52 pm

The picture of Susan was probably taken the summer after the shootings. When I see the picture of her, and having read what she wrote, I think of what a sad summer that was for her, despite her smile in the picture.

I imagine Sasha's story of Eric setting a bridge on fire was probably an exageration. Not necessarily on her part, but a story from Eric's childhood where maybe he set a tiny fire that was near a bridge, or he saw a fire from a bridge, or he made it up, or he thought about it, or some other scenario like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff

Lizpuff


Posts : 2678
Contribution Points : 79325
Forum Reputation : 1140
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 34

Eric's "girlfriends" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's "girlfriends"   Eric's "girlfriends" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 8:50 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
W.A.R. wrote:
How strange was Dylan if Eric making bombs and setting bridges on fire wasn't more strange?  Haha


I Also think about this too. We often hear about how bizarre Dylan was but I  have never seen anything that seemed out of the ordinary for me about him. Maybe I’m strange? He seems pretty much your standard alternative 90s kid that I would have went to school with.

Was he just weird by Littleton standards? But in other places he would’ve been a normal kid?

I wonder if he had weird mannerisms? We know he was really quiet so perhaps he was silent a lot of the time and if you add on the floor length coats in July and a couple weird mannerisms who knows how he could come off?

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6236
Contribution Points : 175300
Forum Reputation : 1138
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 40

Eric's "girlfriends" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's "girlfriends"   Eric's "girlfriends" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 9:01 am

Lizpuff wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
W.A.R. wrote:
How strange was Dylan if Eric making bombs and setting bridges on fire wasn't more strange?  Haha


I Also think about this too. We often hear about how bizarre Dylan was but I  have never seen anything that seemed out of the ordinary for me about him. Maybe I’m strange? He seems pretty much your standard alternative 90s kid that I would have went to school with.

Was he just weird by Littleton standards? But in other places he would’ve been a normal kid?

I wonder if he had weird mannerisms?  We know he was really quiet so perhaps he was silent a lot of the time and if you add on the floor length coats in July and a couple weird mannerisms who knows how he could come off?

That’s a good point. It could have been small tho ha people picked up on.

What I find interesting too is when the police interviewed Meg from the Ascot theatre about her interactions with Brooks, Dylan and I think Nate she described Dylan as the very well spoken and polite one and Brooks as odd, pushy and that it was strange when he auditioned at some some point for her in a Trench coat and did a Star Wars monologue

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn


Posts : 3047
Contribution Points : 100664
Forum Reputation : 809
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

Eric's "girlfriends" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's "girlfriends"   Eric's "girlfriends" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 9:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - This here is the thread you were asking about.

_________________
"Someday, you will ache like I ache".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
true_crime

true_crime


Posts : 285
Contribution Points : 41774
Forum Reputation : 296
Join date : 2019-01-11
Location : Mountains & Molehills

Eric's "girlfriends" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's "girlfriends"   Eric's "girlfriends" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 10:30 pm

Jenn wrote:
true_crime - This here is the thread you were asking about.

Thank you SO much Jenn! I have looked for a while for it. Turns out I didn’t check the Photos section but instead only the Thoughts of the Shooting section.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  True crime enthusiast for over 15 years  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bradt93




Posts : 691
Contribution Points : 71171
Forum Reputation : 255
Join date : 2016-12-21
Location : United States

Eric's "girlfriends" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's "girlfriends"   Eric's "girlfriends" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2019 9:15 pm

slippy123 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


“Eric David Harris,

I didn’t know the person hiding under your smile. I didn’t know about the pain you carried in your heart. I didn’t know the torture you endured for so long. And I didn’t want to believe you were capable of such destruction. I didn’t know I could feel such pain for someone I really didn’t know. If I knew what your eyes hid, and what your mind was screaming, maybe I could have helped you. I could have loved you. All I know is the pain I am feeling inside. All I know is the person I talked to everyday, the person who seemed happy, the person who always helped me and made sure I had everything I needed. I see your picture on the pages, they say what a monster you are, they say how you were mean and cruel. But you see, I can’t believe what they say. I knew the smiling person, the person who helped me. I don’t want to hear it anymore. I want it to go away, the angry cries well up in me and I hate you for making me so scared and sad. Leaving me without any explanation. Leaving me with wandering thoughts and hollow cries. Did you try and reach me? Did you try to tell me? I will live with the memories and the unanswered questions I hold in my heart. Not a day will go by that I will not wonder why. As times goes by, I am getting stronger, but then the moment comes when I break down and cry. I am so sorry I didn’t see the rage you had inside. I am sorry I was so blind and couldn’t see all the things you tried to show me. No matter how wrong you were, I will love the person who smiled and said “Hi” to me everyday. I promise to never forget the person I knew, and forget the person they say you were.

Love Always and Forever,

Susan DeWitt”
She probably has her own family now, but I wonder if she still thinks about Eric sometimes?

_________________
bt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marianna




Posts : 18
Contribution Points : 27173
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2019-07-20

Eric's "girlfriends" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Eric's "girlfriends"   Eric's "girlfriends" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2019 9:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


“Eric David Harris,

I didn’t know the person hiding under your smile. I didn’t know about the pain you carried in your heart. I didn’t know the torture you endured for so long. And I didn’t want to believe you were capable of such destruction. I didn’t know I could feel such pain for someone I really didn’t know. If I knew what your eyes hid, and what your mind was screaming, maybe I could have helped you. I could have loved you. All I know is the pain I am feeling inside. All I know is the person I talked to everyday, the person who seemed happy, the person who always helped me and made sure I had everything I needed. I see your picture on the pages, they say what a monster you are, they say how you were mean and cruel. But you see, I can’t believe what they say. I knew the smiling person, the person who helped me. I don’t want to hear it anymore. I want it to go away, the angry cries well up in me and I hate you for making me so scared and sad. Leaving me without any explanation. Leaving me with wandering thoughts and hollow cries. Did you try and reach me? Did you try to tell me? I will live with the memories and the unanswered questions I hold in my heart. Not a day will go by that I will not wonder why. As times goes by, I am getting stronger, but then the moment comes when I break down and cry. I am so sorry I didn’t see the rage you had inside. I am sorry I was so blind and couldn’t see all the things you tried to show me. No matter how wrong you were, I will love the person who smiled and said “Hi” to me everyday. I promise to never forget the person I knew, and forget the person they say you were.

Love Always and Forever,

Susan DeWitt”


It makes me feel really glad that someone cared that much for him. I wonder if it would’ve changed anything, if he would’ve known she felt she could have loved him?!
I have felt bad about reading of his parents not wanting his personal effects, sending an executor of the estate to pick up his remains after cremation, and there being no funeral held for him...
In no way can I ever condone what he did - that being said, I’ve always wondered a lot about his human side too...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content





Eric's "girlfriends" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's "girlfriends"   Eric's "girlfriends" - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Eric's "girlfriends"
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» What if they had girlfriends
» Eric and Dylan's "girlfriends"
» Erics German skills
» Erics perception of reality
» Dylan and Erics knives

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine Photos-
Jump to: