Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Look-a-like school near where I live.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rebel82

Contribution Points : 97404
Forum Reputation : 0

Look-a-like school near where I live.  Empty
PostSubject: Look-a-like school near where I live.    Look-a-like school near where I live.  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 11:59 am

I was out on 4/20 this year in Woodstock, England. I live near there and it had been a while since I drove by there.
They had recently built a new block and I was shocked by the resemblance when I drove past, especially since it was on 4/20.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This isn't a picture I took, I didn't stop to take one.
I just thought this May be of interest to somebody.

Also, if there are any other columbine researchers that visit here from the UK I'd love to hear from you. Often feel like I'm on my own out here lol.
Back to top Go down
Moseley

Contribution Points : 95907

PostSubject: Re: Look-a-like school near where I live.    Look-a-like school near where I live.  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:44 pm

I'm from the UK and there's plenty of buildings like CHS here.
Back to top Go down
rebel82

PostSubject: Re: Look-a-like school near where I live.    Look-a-like school near where I live.  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 1:21 pm

First one I've seen in 15 years of driving round the country daily.
Back to top Go down
Moseley

Contribution Points : 95907

PostSubject: Re: Look-a-like school near where I live.    Look-a-like school near where I live.  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 1:31 pm

Hmm, I'm sure there's loads like it, not schools but buildings in general.
Back to top Go down
rebel82

PostSubject: Re: Look-a-like school near where I live.    Look-a-like school near where I live.  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 1:36 pm

It was more the fact that it was a school and the date was 4/20 when I saw it. It certainly threw me!
Back to top Go down
rik75

Contribution Points : 97068
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Look-a-like school near where I live.    Look-a-like school near where I live.  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 3:26 pm

rebel82 wrote:
I was out on 4/20 this year in Woodstock, England. I live near there and it had been a while since I drove by there.
They had recently built a new block and I was shocked by the resemblance when I drove past, especially since it was on 4/20.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This isn't a picture I took, I didn't stop to take one.
I just thought this May be of interest to somebody.

Also, if there are any other columbine researchers that visit here from the UK I'd love to hear from you. Often feel like I'm on my own out here lol.
Hi Rebel82 ,i'm in Cornwall England and i'm quite new here. I have only been here for 31 days. I became interested in Columbine about 3 months ago and its turned into an enormous interest of mine. How long have you been interested in Columbine?
Back to top Go down
rebel82

PostSubject: Re: Look-a-like school near where I live.    Look-a-like school near where I live.  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 5:52 pm

Hi, nice to hear from you.
I've been interested for about 2 years now. I remember when it happened, I was around the same age as them and read about it then but I watched the columbine killers one night and have been morbidly hooked ever since :/
Back to top Go down
mrc123

Contribution Points : 97667

PostSubject: Re: Look-a-like school near where I live.    Look-a-like school near where I live.  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 12:51 am

Wow! That is pretty eerie!
Back to top Go down
rik75

Contribution Points : 97068
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Look-a-like school near where I live.    Look-a-like school near where I live.  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:00 am

rebel82 wrote:
Hi, nice to hear from you.
I've been interested for about 2 years now. I remember when it happened, I was around the same age as them and read about it then but I watched the columbine killers one night and have been morbidly hooked ever since :/
Hi rebel , i am pretty obsessed about it too. I have read about a lot of school shooters and mass murders but , Eric and Dylan have interested me the most Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look-a-like school near where I live.    Look-a-like school near where I live.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look-a-like school near where I live.
Page 1 of 1