Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Opinion on David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez?

Go down 
+7
C#major
auvpek
Icarius
barrcode88
LPorter101
School Massacre Archives
Kerea2244
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 125925
Forum Reputation : 40

Opinion on David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez? Empty
PostSubject: Opinion on David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez?   Opinion on David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 4:12 pm

what are your thoughts/Opinions on David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez?
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 68669
Forum Reputation : 248

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez?   Opinion on David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 10:58 pm

It's kinda mixed to be honest. On one hand, I can understand their message that they are trying to get out to the public. On the other hand though, why do I have to listen to what they have to say specifically? They weren't inside the 1200 building, yet they are acting like they were the ones who almost died and that they are so important. They pretty much took away the public's attention of the ACTUAL survivors. Ya know? The ones who were almost hit by Cruz's bullets.

David Hogg I pretty much don't care about. Again, he pretty much took away the spotlight from the real survivors. Even some students at MSD think he is toxic.

Emma Gonzalez says she has bullied Nikolas Cruz before, and if what she said is 100% true, then why do I have to listen to her blaming guns on the whole incident? Why did she get popular? She pretty much just admitted to bullying the shooter, which could of very well contributed to him shooting up the school.

But yeah, that's my opinion.

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez?   Opinion on David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2019 8:06 pm

Yeah, basically all of what SMA said above. I prefer not to pay attention to them, I'm very research-focused and am more likely to try and learn about Nik and the circumstances of Parkland, as well as the victims.
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 155121
Forum Reputation : 2814

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez?   Opinion on David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 4:01 pm

Attention Hogg and Enema Gonzalez are the biggest media whores I've seen in twenty years of researching school shootings. They make Brooks Brown look like a model of decorum.

Contribution Points : 48140
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez?   Opinion on David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2019 8:30 pm

Hey n00b here from Denver.

A number of of the March of our Lives crew think Hogg/Gonzalez are toxic as well I feel. Emma lost credibility when she said she pretty much bullied Cruz. I'd rather the focus be on the 17 families and the injured/mentally scarred. Not these two.
Back to top Go down
Icarius

Contribution Points : 52053
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez?   Opinion on David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 1:46 pm

Media whore...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez?   Opinion on David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2019 8:57 am

Nikolas Cruz shooting up that school, is the best thing to ever happen to them. The school and the victims would also receive 80+ millions of dollars in revenue(I don't know the exact amount). Other schools and people have also profited immensely from the demise of systematic humans. Nikolas is the only victim in this massacre, as far as I can see. No father figure, a mistake in the will of love, depression and obsession isn't a good mixture for raising an adolescent. The FBI not apprehending him, his clueless mother on how to raise children, the possible "bullying" and the security guard not protecting the teenagers, how he escaped and no one noticed. They were practically begging him to shoot up a school to me. He is by far the most fortunate mass murderer I have seen. They should thank him actually. He is the reason they have popularity and millions of followers on Twitter. They're both detestable people, I have no respect for them, they will never go into the actual details of why this shooting happened and are apathetic about the real cause of why these atrocities continue to occur. Actually, the way I see it is, gun control advocates like them, benefit from the poor, male, doomed souls killing in the name of their own rationale. They're hoping for another mass murder to happen to spread their own vacuous judgments on how to fix political issues, and gain notoriety as they occur. Otherwise they wouldn't have a platform in the first place, and if this problem were to be solved they wouldn't benefit from the solution and suspension whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
auvpek

auvpek

Contribution Points : 46942

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez?   Opinion on David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2019 4:14 pm

I honestly don’t think about them. They don’t really say anything new.
Back to top Go down
C#major

Contribution Points : 79908

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez?   Opinion on David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 7:36 pm

Where did Emma state she bullied the shooter? All I can find are debunks that claim those rumoura are fake.
Back to top Go down
DanielGardner

DanielGardner

Contribution Points : 58650
Forum Reputation : 83

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez?   Opinion on David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2019 11:41 pm

C#major wrote:
Where did Emma state she bullied the shooter? All I can find are debunks that claim those rumoura are fake.

She said in a speech “to those saying we should have not ostracized him, you didn’t know this kid! We did.”

Just look up Emma Gonzalez we call BS speech
Back to top Go down
EricsToastInTheCaf

Contribution Points : 58738

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez?   Opinion on David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2019 12:10 pm

I'm not a fan and I'll leave it at that to be nice.

ricem99

Contribution Points : 47989
Forum Reputation : 60

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez?   Opinion on David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2019 9:04 am

I understand their & MFOL's message, but they come across as an anti-gun group, which is what kinda pisses me off. I also agree w/David Hogg's legislation of stricter gun laws (tho I don't agree w/banning civilian versions of military rifles, since most gun crimes were committed w/handguns)

"do you not think so far ahead?"

"if I'm a painter, I'd be a depressionist"
Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 81128
Forum Reputation : 304

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez?   Opinion on David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2020 5:27 pm

I think they are incredibly brave for standing up to the gun lobby admidst all the bullying and intimidation by paranoid conspiracy theorists. And BTW: those two never bullied Cruz. Thats just lies and slander. Ive done a bit of fact checking on this and its another one of those hoaxes that the conspiracy nutcases have been trying to push.

For all I know he may have been bullied. However, anyone that has just a tad bit of knowledge about the Parkland shooting knows that Cruz was also violent and aggressive towards other students and that they had to call in the police 17 times on this kid. Context matters.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

These guys didnt ostrazise Cruz out of spite. They didnt do it to cause harm. They did it to protect themselves and they had every right to do that. Normally I would argue that its important not to socially exclude someone, but you shouldnt include people at your own risk, either. Goes without saying. 'Hi, I know you want to beat the shit out of me. Wanna date?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez?   Opinion on David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opinion on David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez?
Page 1 of 1