Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tarrant was bullied in high school - is he an incel?

Go down 
+3
Subdomine
Antarath
LPorter101
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 155121
Forum Reputation : 2814

Tarrant was bullied in high school - is he an incel? Empty
PostSubject: Tarrant was bullied in high school - is he an incel?   Tarrant was bullied in high school - is he an incel? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 9:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
According to the 2010 obituary for his father, Rodney, in the local newspaper The Daily Examiner, Mr. Tarrant’s parents divorced early in his childhood. Former classmates at Grafton High School said that he had lived with his father, a trash collector who competed in triathlon events, and that his mother had been a schoolteacher.

They remembered him as a disruptive, cocky student.

“He was sort of like your class clown,” said Kara Hickson, 28, who graduated in the same year as Mr. Tarrant. “Always trying to make people laugh and always being silly.”

But they also described him as a teenager who was bullied, even by friends, and at one point was a heavy-metal fan.

After they graduated in 2008, former classmates said, he turned his focus to personal training. “He lost a heap of weight,” Ms. Hickson said.

Tarrant is a short, muscular guy. In high school, he was a short, overweight guy. Evidently he was bullied - to what extent, we don't know. Some are already speculating that he was an incel.

PostSubject: Re: Tarrant was bullied in high school - is he an incel?   Tarrant was bullied in high school - is he an incel? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 9:42 pm

I think it's too early to speculate about this specifically, and besides, (if he is incel) it had absolutely nothing at all to do with his massacre.
He's the class clown of the entire world now, a meme in the form of a human.
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Tarrant was bullied in high school - is he an incel?   Tarrant was bullied in high school - is he an incel? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 10:19 pm

NSAhoneypot wrote:
I think it's too early to speculate about this specifically, and besides, (if he is incel) it had absolutely nothing at all to do with his massacre.
He's the class clown of the entire world now, a meme in the form of a human.

Yeah.

I already read an article on an alt-right site suggesting that a sexbot would have saved him.

In all honesty, I believe that if Eric had been a little more successful with the ladies, he never would have gone NBK. At least not in high school.

PostSubject: Re: Tarrant was bullied in high school - is he an incel?   Tarrant was bullied in high school - is he an incel? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 10:25 pm

I heard he had a girlfriend not too recently so I don't think he's an incel. His manifesto doesn't give any indications of that either. The word "incel" has lost it's meaning and it's meaning and you commonly see know that the media and general public just use it as a blanket insult to refer to anyone whose "weird" or "School-shootery". He was definitely a manlet though
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Tarrant was bullied in high school - is he an incel?   Tarrant was bullied in high school - is he an incel? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 11:52 pm

On second thought, maybe he wasn't that much of an incel...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Antarath

Contribution Points : 50435
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Tarrant was bullied in high school - is he an incel?   Tarrant was bullied in high school - is he an incel? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 5:00 am

If that's Brenton, then he must've changed dramatically. He looks like the Magnus Carlsen.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tarrant was bullied in high school - is he an incel?   Tarrant was bullied in high school - is he an incel? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 5:06 am

Studies have shown that many people who become far-right extremists (neo-nazis, white supremacists...) do so in order to feel accepted, to feel part of something. Maybe he lacked confidence because of bullying and his weight when he was a teenager. In an article by New Scientist (9 June 2018), a research by Pete Simi among 103 (only?!) former white supremacists has shown that "more than three-quarters report parental divorce". Obviously, to say that he committed the shooting because he was bullied and his parents divorced would be a wrong simplification, but it may partly explains why he radicalized in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Subdomine

Subdomine

Contribution Points : 56454
Forum Reputation : 218

PostSubject: Re: Tarrant was bullied in high school - is he an incel?   Tarrant was bullied in high school - is he an incel? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 9:44 pm

Doesn't the ED page show him with a girl?

FUCK IT ALL, FUCK THE WORLD, FUCK EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR!

Denethor and bloedbad like this post

glockxavier dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Tarrant was bullied in high school - is he an incel?   Tarrant was bullied in high school - is he an incel? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 11:41 pm

PrettyCoolGuy wrote:
Why are you assuming that he's an incel just because he was bullied in high school?

I'm not. But there is speculation that he might have been.

I was poking around some alt-right sites and stumbled across the following:

Quote :
Nobody talks about the incel level of the guy? What was his situation in terms of chances to reproduce? I got a feeling that a lot of extremist manifest their extremism in a violent way when they don’t have a family or a chance for it. It was a very common wisdom in the old days that men need to be married early and have their sexual urges met to prevent social unrest, that or sending them to die in a war. These days with the polarity of the sexual market there is a big class of incels who can’t have a woman and when they got extremist ideas they choose to “die in a war”. We believe that food or shelter is a human right and there is a common understanding to provide those needs by the government or charities. We need to declare having a woman as a human right for men and take the necessary steps to provide it to people in need, for the benefit of society.

He doesn't define "necessary steps" ... something tells me that feminists would not approve of his proposals.

Subdomine

Contribution Points : 56454
Forum Reputation : 218

PostSubject: Re: Tarrant was bullied in high school - is he an incel?   Tarrant was bullied in high school - is he an incel? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2019 8:11 pm

LOL Tarrant is the fucking meme of the year already, such a fucking ass.

If anything the SJWS and the soyboys would get pissed off at these proposals.

I like how he wrote the manifesto in a way both sides could take from it, its hilarious watching the blame game get run around like a hot potato.

Tarrant should have blown his fucking brains out, but I'm laughing my ass off at the fact on of the would be victims picked up one of his guns and started chasing the cunt.

FUCK IT ALL, FUCK THE WORLD, FUCK EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR!

glockxavier likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tarrant was bullied in high school - is he an incel?   Tarrant was bullied in high school - is he an incel? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2019 8:12 pm

*Idk if it is but I think that may be his girlfriend in one of the pics
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tarrant was bullied in high school - is he an incel?   Tarrant was bullied in high school - is he an incel? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2019 9:15 pm

Subdomine wrote:

I like how he wrote the manifesto in a way both sides could take from it, its hilarious watching the blame game get run around like a hot potato.

Tarrant should have blown his fucking brains out, but I'm laughing my ass off at the fact on of the would be victims picked up one of his guns and started chasing the cunt.
The would-be victim picked up the gun, but his attempt failed, as Tarrant continued firing at the building.

I wouldn't say that he was exactly chased off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tarrant was bullied in high school - is he an incel?   Tarrant was bullied in high school - is he an incel? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2019 9:22 pm

G4145 wrote:
Subdomine wrote:

The would-be victim picked up the gun, but his attempt failed, as Tarrant continued firing at the building.

Didn't he throw the gun at his car's back windshield, shattering it as he was driving off ? Or something like that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tarrant was bullied in high school - is he an incel?   Tarrant was bullied in high school - is he an incel? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2019 9:24 pm

Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
G4145 wrote:
Subdomine wrote:

Didn't he throw the gun at his car's back windshield, shattering it as he was driving off ? Or something like that
Yeah. Not chased off.

Its exactly like when Dylann Roof got beaten in prison and everyone was out saying "the evil cracka got butt raped!".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tarrant was bullied in high school - is he an incel?   Tarrant was bullied in high school - is he an incel? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 11:47 pm

G4145 wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
G4145 wrote:
Subdomine wrote:

Yeah. Not chased off.

Its exactly like when Dylann Roof got beaten in prison and everyone was out saying "the evil cracka got butt raped!".

Yeah, sounds like wishful thinking. Kind of like when people kept saying "oh (James Holmes, Nikolas Cruz, Dylann Roof etc.) is gonna have a horrible time in jail cuz they're gonna get beaten up and butt-raped everyday" even though irl they're just gonna be in PC the rest of their lives. Or when people often say that "X person died while shielding or saving others" when that is also typically not the case (ie. Aaron Feis allegedly died shielding several students but then it turned out he got gunned down the instant he came into contact with Cruz). I think people say that usually because they're either uninformed or say it because it's hard to admit that oftentimes when these shootings happen the killer pretty much murders people with little resistance and then ends up in not really getting punished for it in any way other than serving a life sentence or being executed (assuming they don't commit suicide or die by the cops). Both of these punishments are comparatively less violent that how the killer killed their victims and less violent then vigilante "justice" which I think bothers a lot of people so they resort to this type of thinking/coping. Just my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
glockxavier

glockxavier

Contribution Points : 2157
Forum Reputation : 127

PostSubject: Re: Tarrant was bullied in high school - is he an incel?   Tarrant was bullied in high school - is he an incel? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 8:55 pm

Definitely incel. He never got close to intimacy.

FairyBarf likes this post

Back to top Go down
Le Chud

Le Chud

Contribution Points : 2127

PostSubject: Re: Tarrant was bullied in high school - is he an incel?   Tarrant was bullied in high school - is he an incel? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2024 1:02 am

glockxavier wrote:

Volcel. He made no effort to try and make friends with anyone, chose to be always alone, prolly was schizoid or something.

bloedbad likes this post

Back to top Go down
glockxavier

glockxavier

Contribution Points : 2157
Forum Reputation : 127

PostSubject: Re: Tarrant was bullied in high school - is he an incel?   Tarrant was bullied in high school - is he an incel? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2024 2:32 pm

Le Chud wrote:
glockxavier wrote:

Volcel. He made no effort to try and make friends with anyone, chose to be always alone, prolly was schizoid or something.

Because he gave up. He looks like shit and is 5'6. Breivik is arguably less famous and has many more fangirls (Tarrant has zero) because he doesn't look like a hairless chimp.

Darkness and Le Chud dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Le Chud

Le Chud

PostSubject: Re: Tarrant was bullied in high school - is he an incel?   Tarrant was bullied in high school - is he an incel? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2024 6:21 pm

glockxavier wrote:
Le Chud wrote:
glockxavier wrote:

Because he gave up. He looks like shit and is 5'6. Breivik is arguably less famous and has many more fangirls (Tarrant has zero) because he doesn't look like a hairless chimp.

He looks like an average white man and 5'6 isn't that short. He was fit, well travelled, and had a lot of money from inheritance. I've seen plenty of Brenton fangirls btw. Also, proof he gave up? I don't think he ever showed any interest in dating.

ANOMIC, SuperspooksteR and bloedbad like this post

glockxavier dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Virtuaman

Contribution Points : 2255

PostSubject: Re: Tarrant was bullied in high school - is he an incel?   Tarrant was bullied in high school - is he an incel? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2024 2:05 pm

Sex is very serious, you could die, or get pregnant and have a baby that dies, or get AIDS or something. I understand wanting true love. I haven't found it. Wanting children, can bring a true love of a certain kind. Very risky. Worth it if everyone survives sometimes. Those fantasies people have do come from somewhere else though. All fantasy comes from somewhere else. The lucky, wise and the careful survive.

Denethor likes this post

Back to top Go down
ravenwood

ravenwood

Contribution Points : 7091
Forum Reputation : 637

PostSubject: Re: Tarrant was bullied in high school - is he an incel?   Tarrant was bullied in high school - is he an incel? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2024 12:52 am

Most people probably don't need a relationship at all. They are simply pushed to this by the biological sexual program and the propaganda of relationships everywhere, in literature, cinema, etc. there, the creators draw beautiful worlds and beautiful female/male images, and people fall for it

Darkness and Le Chud dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Le Chud

Le Chud

PostSubject: Re: Tarrant was bullied in high school - is he an incel?   Tarrant was bullied in high school - is he an incel? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2024 5:34 pm

Virtuaman wrote:
Sex is very serious, you could die, or get pregnant and have a baby that dies, or get AIDS or something. I understand wanting true love. I haven't found it. Wanting children, can bring a true love of a certain kind. Very risky. Worth it if everyone survives sometimes. Those fantasies people have do come from somewhere else though. All fantasy comes from somewhere else. The lucky, wise and the careful survive.

Going outside is very serious, you could die, or meet a cute baby that dies, or get COVID or something. I understand wanting to touch grass. I haven't touched it. Wanting to go on a walk, can bring true exercise of a certain kind. Very risky. Worth it if everyone survives sometimes. Those fantasies people have do come from somewhere else though. All fantasy comes from somewhere else. The lucky, wise and the careful survive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarrant was bullied in high school - is he an incel?   Tarrant was bullied in high school - is he an incel? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tarrant was bullied in high school - is he an incel?
Page 1 of 1