Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Columbine Jokes/mentions at school

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 123450
Forum Reputation : 40

Columbine Jokes/mentions at school Empty
PostSubject: Columbine Jokes/mentions at school   Columbine Jokes/mentions at school Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2019 5:04 pm

were there any Columbine Jokes/mentions at your school??
Back to top Go down
Gold Digger

Gold Digger

Contribution Points : 53039
Forum Reputation : 177

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Jokes/mentions at school   Columbine Jokes/mentions at school Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 11:58 am

Remember the song "Broccoli" by DRAM and Lil Yachty?

Well, the opening line is "hey lil mama would you like to be my sunshine? N**** touch my gang we gon' turn this shit to Columbine".

12-year-old edge lords used to sing that all the time.

Shocked

ZimZam

Contribution Points : 60457
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Jokes/mentions at school   Columbine Jokes/mentions at school Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 9:59 am

Kids said I would be a school shooter when I was in high school so they didn't mess with me too much.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193506
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Jokes/mentions at school   Columbine Jokes/mentions at school Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 10:01 am

I was a senior when it happened so any jokes about that would’ve been taken extremely seriously...

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Jokes/mentions at school   Columbine Jokes/mentions at school Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2020 9:08 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
khscarymovie4part4

Contribution Points : 41906
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Jokes/mentions at school   Columbine Jokes/mentions at school Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2020 9:56 pm

I was on the debate team sophomore year and man did they have a great dark sence of humor. We were having a debate tournament in class where we all went against each other, this went on for a week or so. We had the bracket on the board with our names on it and eventually we started puting funny names. One of the kids in the class was named Dylan, and one day Dylan Klebold was a name in our debate tournament. I didn't even have anything to do with it and our debate teacher aloud the humor which was pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Jokes/mentions at school   Columbine Jokes/mentions at school Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Columbine Jokes/mentions at school
Page 1 of 1