Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Couldn't find damn title for this lol

Go down 
+3
thelmar
Lizpuff
Rebbie556
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebbie556




Posts : 475
Contribution Points : 91756
Forum Reputation : 225
Join date : 2017-01-30

Couldn't find damn title for this lol Empty
PostSubject: Couldn't find damn title for this lol   Couldn't find damn title for this lol Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2019 3:37 pm

Have any of you checked out the platform Wattpad for irrelevant reasons? Anyways, there appears to be a story called "my life with and the loss of Eric Harris", which is apparently written by a woman who knew Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris or even was a close friend to them. She doesn't seem fake to me and I think it's worth reading the book, but I do not exactly know whether the events described in her work are simply made-up or not. Maybe you could go and form your own opinion of it?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6422
Contribution Points : 193431
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 42

Couldn't find damn title for this lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couldn't find damn title for this lol   Couldn't find damn title for this lol Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2019 4:15 pm

I don’t know, it does seem a little odd that someone would start writing about it. Someone that we may never really heard of. Plus I’m pretty sure that is a fanfiction site. I would read it with a huge tablespoon of

If you want to PM it to me I wouldn’t mind looking at

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Couldn't find damn title for this lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couldn't find damn title for this lol   Couldn't find damn title for this lol Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2019 5:06 pm

Seems a bit strange to me that someone as old as a columbine survivor would write about their experiences on such a juvenile website, but most of it looks grammatically correct at the very least. I'll read more when I have time.


Last edited by AntiSocial-MasterDebater on Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556




Posts : 475
Contribution Points : 91756
Forum Reputation : 225
Join date : 2017-01-30

Couldn't find damn title for this lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couldn't find damn title for this lol   Couldn't find damn title for this lol Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2019 6:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6422
Contribution Points : 193431
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 42

Couldn't find damn title for this lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couldn't find damn title for this lol   Couldn't find damn title for this lol Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2019 8:07 pm

I’m already calling a ton of BS

Plus she misquoted the book . Tom said he wished he’d never been born, not Dylan. Tom

Edit- she said she and Dylan would nap with Eric and he had nightmares....


Just... no Mad Rolling Eyes

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
jada887

jada887


Posts : 210
Contribution Points : 75253
Forum Reputation : 175
Join date : 2016-09-29
Age : 40
Location : Santa Monica, California

Couldn't find damn title for this lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couldn't find damn title for this lol   Couldn't find damn title for this lol Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2019 9:29 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I’m already calling a ton of BS

Plus she misquoted the book . Tom said he wished he’d never been born, not Dylan. Tom

Edit- she said she and Dylan would nap with Eric and he had nightmares....


Just... no Mad Rolling Eyes

I am glad I'm not the only one having doubts about this story. First off, she claims to be in one of Eric and Dylan's home movies. To the best of my knowledge, that was the car racing scene. If memory serves, that was the home movie where someone claims, "We have got to save this retarded boy." She claims to be holding the camera, but I don't recall seeing or hearing a girl in the background. Also, she claims that Eric got drunk and tried to rape her. Why is this never corroborated by anyone else? If this really happened, why didn't Eric write this in his dairy? He stated that he never really liked the taste of hard liquor, but yet this person (I don't know her name) is passing it to him. No one else mentions these stories. Also, why aren't her emails to Eric showing up in the 11k files? The FBI took copies of Eric's hard drive after the murders. Every email Eric ever sent to anyone connected with the murders, or anyone who took classes with him at Columbine, would be listed as a reference in the 11k file. We have an elaborate record of what Eric did everyday, and where he worked for much of his life, but I don't see any mention of attending a wedding. Very suspicious.


Last edited by jada887 on Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6422
Contribution Points : 193431
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 42

Couldn't find damn title for this lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couldn't find damn title for this lol   Couldn't find damn title for this lol Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2019 10:02 pm

jada887 wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
I’m already calling a ton of BS

Plus she misquoted the book . Tom said he wished he’d never been born, not Dylan. Tom

Edit- she said she and Dylan would nap with Eric and he had nightmares....


Just... no Mad Rolling Eyes

I am glad I'm not the only one having doubts about this story. First off, she claims to be in one of Eric and Dylan's home movies. To the best of my knowledge, that was the car racing scene. If memory serves, that was the home movie where someone claims, "We have got to save this retarded boy" drag racing scene. She claims to be holding the camera in the ending scene, but I don't recall seeing or hearing a girl in the background. Also, she claims that Eric got drunk and tried to rape her. Why is this never corroborated by anyone else? If this really happened, why didn't Eric write this in his dairy? Also, why aren't her emails to Eric showing up in the 11k files? The FBI took copies of Eric's hard drive after the murders. Very suspicious.

Exactly and I think most of the videos were CHS students only.

In Car Wax I think Michelle was in the background because I think she yelled at Dylan that she didn't like him, but I believe it is because they were doing it behind Blackjack and she was probably at work.

If Eric tried to assault her why on earth would you still talk lovingly about him too??

It really boggles the mind.

I wonder if she is the same one who claims to have all of those pictures of her family and eric and dylan but the picture she claims is Dylan is a 40 year old guy??

Then of course she has hung out with Brooks, Chris and Robyn.

Bonus points to her if somehow she went to church with Cassie and witnessed her transformation from troubled teen to strong Christian girl. That would have been something.

Someone with an active imagination and too much time on their hand...

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
jada887

jada887


Posts : 210
Contribution Points : 75253
Forum Reputation : 175
Join date : 2016-09-29
Age : 40
Location : Santa Monica, California

Couldn't find damn title for this lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couldn't find damn title for this lol   Couldn't find damn title for this lol Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2019 11:24 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:

Exactly and I think most of the videos were CHS students only.

In Car Wax I think Michelle was in the background because I think she yelled at Dylan that she didn't like him, but I believe it is because they were doing it behind Blackjack and she was probably at work.

If Eric tried to assault her why on earth would you still talk lovingly about him too??

She claims that Eric often sang to her whenever she got sad, a country song. I couldn't catch the name of it, but when I read that part of the author's story for the first time, I started laughing. Eric doesn't seem to be the type of person that would sing a song to anyone, but I could be wrong. I never met Eric.

Also, she claims that she often gave him back massages, and he often got insecure about his torso, tucking in his shirt at every opportunity. I had many friends who were boys, and I would never think to pull their shirt tops off, or state that I was in love with them, even after we no longer speak. I would never imagine Eric trying to hide his torso by tucking in his shirt, an action that displays, rather than hides that body part.

Screamingophelia wrote:
It really boggles the mind.

That's putting it mildly.  Very Happy What really got me was the antidepressant episode. She claims that Eric told her that he didn't like the medication, and his doctor refused to listen to him. There's no evidence for this. Dr. Albert switched his medication from Zoloft to Luvox, and there's plenty of evidence that Eric was afraid that the medication was working too well. In fact, Eric skipped taking Luvox, so that his rage would go unchecked. When you skip your medication like that, you will often experience withdrawal symptoms that include irritation, restlessness (aka insomnia), flu-like symptoms, aggressive thoughts, etc. Because Zoloft and Luvox are short release SSRI, withdrawal symptoms exacerbate pre-existing conditions.

She also states that Eric was having scary nightmares.

I wonder if she is the same one who claims to have all of those pictures of her family and eric and dylan but the picture she claims is Dylan is a 40 year old guy??

Then of course she has hung out with Brooks, Chris and Robyn.
[/quote]

I found it ironic that part of her handle included Eric's birth date.
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556




Posts : 475
Contribution Points : 91756
Forum Reputation : 225
Join date : 2017-01-30

Couldn't find damn title for this lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couldn't find damn title for this lol   Couldn't find damn title for this lol Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 4:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it is her same nickname on Tumblr
Back to top Go down
thelmar

thelmar


Posts : 760
Contribution Points : 82482
Forum Reputation : 3068
Join date : 2018-07-15

Couldn't find damn title for this lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couldn't find damn title for this lol   Couldn't find damn title for this lol Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 8:26 am

jada887 wrote:

and there's plenty of evidence that Eric was afraid that the medication was working too well. In fact, Eric skipped taking Luvox, so that his rage would go unchecked.

I know this is off topic but- I have seen this claimed over and over by various individuals associated with Columbine (Brooks Brown, etc.) but I have never seen actual evidence that Eric misused his medication. If you could point me in the direction of some definitive proof that Eric actually went on and off his Luvox, I'd really appreciate it as I've been searching for this for years.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff


Posts : 2677
Contribution Points : 95899
Forum Reputation : 1190
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 36

Couldn't find damn title for this lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couldn't find damn title for this lol   Couldn't find damn title for this lol Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 8:51 am

She has a ton of photos as the chapter headers but none of her and Eric or Dylan. All the Eric stuff is from their public videos and gifs you can find all over the internet. Not to mention all the other stuff you all mentioned..


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I know you were not speaking to me but the only evidence we have of the Luvox claim is Brooks. And of course we know how truthful he is. Everything else seems to point to the fact that Eric was taking his meds correctly

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
jada887

jada887


Posts : 210
Contribution Points : 75253
Forum Reputation : 175
Join date : 2016-09-29
Age : 40
Location : Santa Monica, California

Couldn't find damn title for this lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couldn't find damn title for this lol   Couldn't find damn title for this lol Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 11:30 am

thelmar wrote:
jada887 wrote:

and there's plenty of evidence that Eric was afraid that the medication was working too well. In fact, Eric skipped taking Luvox, so that his rage would go unchecked.

I know this is off topic but- I have seen this claimed over and over by various individuals associated with Columbine (Brooks Brown, etc.) but I have never seen actual evidence that Eric misused his medication. If you could point me in the direction of some definitive proof that Eric actually went on and off his Luvox, I'd really appreciate it as I've been searching for this for years.

Yes, I think I got it from Brooks Brown's book and another book. I will have to check back with you on the other book, as I am heading for work right now. But, Eric's diary entries state that he loved his anger, indicating that he might have either skipped taking his medication, or his body was adjusting to his medication, which is a common early side-effect that vanishes after a week or two, if taken properly.
Back to top Go down
jada887

jada887


Posts : 210
Contribution Points : 75253
Forum Reputation : 175
Join date : 2016-09-29
Age : 40
Location : Santa Monica, California

Couldn't find damn title for this lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couldn't find damn title for this lol   Couldn't find damn title for this lol Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 11:58 am

Lizpuff wrote:
She has a ton of photos as the chapter headers but none of her and Eric or Dylan. All the Eric stuff is from their public videos and gifs you can find all over the internet.  Not to mention all the other stuff you all mentioned..

Much of her memories, if they are legitimate memories, are already public information by now. Dylan's awkward behavior when asked about sex, or any personal subject, comes from Devon Adams; the smoker's pit story sounds familiar, and I think that story might have come from Brooks Brown, although I am not 100% sure. The rest of her "memories" are laughable. She mentions that Eric often laid his head on her lap when they were watching movies, or she would give him back massages, or that he would have trouble tucking in his soccer uniform, etc. She also stated that she thought Eric hot, which is strange, considering that she was supposedly a close childhood friend. I guess Eric's singing improved as he aged.

My favorite story has to do with Dylan. She claims they drank vodka (or some other hard liquor) in the theater, which is ridiculous, given that there were other people working with Dylan and Brooks at the time and no one mentions this story.


anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6422
Contribution Points : 193431
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 42

Couldn't find damn title for this lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couldn't find damn title for this lol   Couldn't find damn title for this lol Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 12:04 pm

jada887 wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
She has a ton of photos as the chapter headers but none of her and Eric or Dylan. All the Eric stuff is from their public videos and gifs you can find all over the internet.  Not to mention all the other stuff you all mentioned..

Much of her memories, if they are legitimate memories, are already public information by now. Dylan's awkward behavior when asked about sex, or any personal subject, comes from Devon Adams; the smoker's pit story sounds familiar, and I think that story might have come from Brooks Brown, although I am not 100% sure. The rest of her "memories" are laughable. She mentions that Eric often laid his head on her lap when they were watching movies, or she would give him back massages, or that he would have trouble tucking in his soccer uniform, etc. She also stated that she thought Eric hot, which is strange, considering that she was supposedly a close childhood friend. I guess Eric's singing improved as he aged.

My favorite story has to do with Dylan. She claims they drank vodka (or some other hard liquor) in the theater, which is ridiculous, given that there were other people working with Dylan and Brooks at the time and no one mentions this story.



The drinking in the theatre story was from Sarah Slater.

She’s stealing their friends memories of them and fabricating the rest. Evil or Very Mad

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
jada887

jada887


Posts : 210
Contribution Points : 75253
Forum Reputation : 175
Join date : 2016-09-29
Age : 40
Location : Santa Monica, California

Couldn't find damn title for this lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couldn't find damn title for this lol   Couldn't find damn title for this lol Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 5:59 pm

thelmar wrote:
jada887 wrote:

and there's plenty of evidence that Eric was afraid that the medication was working too well. In fact, Eric skipped taking Luvox, so that his rage would go unchecked.

I know this is off topic but- I have seen this claimed over and over by various individuals associated with Columbine (Brooks Brown, etc.) but I have never seen actual evidence that Eric misused his medication. If you could point me in the direction of some definitive proof that Eric actually went on and off his Luvox, I'd really appreciate it as I've been searching for this for years.

The best I could come up with was a Time magazine article I read a few years ago that quoted unnamed students as sources, but other than Brooks's book and that article, I don't have much else. His autopsy indicated he was taking the full dose (therapeutic levels). However, Eric's diary entries indicate that he was either skipping his medication on purpose, or else his body was still metabolizing the Zoloft, which, if you change generic name brands, takes 3 to 4 days. I'm going with the latter.
Back to top Go down
jada887

jada887


Posts : 210
Contribution Points : 75253
Forum Reputation : 175
Join date : 2016-09-29
Age : 40
Location : Santa Monica, California

Couldn't find damn title for this lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couldn't find damn title for this lol   Couldn't find damn title for this lol Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 6:14 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:

The drinking in the theatre story was from Sarah Slater.

She’s stealing their friends memories of them and fabricating the rest. Evil or Very Mad

She apparently has done her homework on Columbine. There's an unsent email in the 11k file, however, that email's intended recipient lived in Plattsburgh, New York, and her name was Sara Davis.

It's interesting to read this "account" as a psychologist. It's clear she thought she was there; she takes great pains to research all of Eric/Dylan's friends, but I noticed a few bits here and there that indicate she's spends a great deal of time getting her creative ideas from television and YouTube videos. For example, the Eric singing a country song bit probably comes from The Big Bang Theory. Penny often sings the "Warm Kitty, Soft Kitty" lullaby to Sheldon whenever he's sick or in distress. The similarities make me believe that's where she got the idea.
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556




Posts : 475
Contribution Points : 91756
Forum Reputation : 225
Join date : 2017-01-30

Couldn't find damn title for this lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couldn't find damn title for this lol   Couldn't find damn title for this lol Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 9:31 pm

Eric & countrymusic good match lol
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.




Posts : 582
Contribution Points : 70048
Forum Reputation : 345
Join date : 2017-03-11

Couldn't find damn title for this lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couldn't find damn title for this lol   Couldn't find damn title for this lol Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 9:57 pm

Eric hated cuuuuuuuuhntryyyyyyyyyy music!!!
Back to top Go down
thelmar

thelmar


Posts : 760
Contribution Points : 82482
Forum Reputation : 3068
Join date : 2018-07-15

Couldn't find damn title for this lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couldn't find damn title for this lol   Couldn't find damn title for this lol Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 11:39 pm

jada887 wrote:
The best I could come up with was a Time magazine article I read a few years ago that quoted unnamed students as sources, but other than Brooks's book and that article, I don't have much else. His autopsy indicated he was taking the full dose (therapeutic levels). However, Eric's diary entries indicate that he was either skipping his medication on purpose, or else his body was still metabolizing the Zoloft, which, if you change generic name brands, takes 3 to 4 days. I'm going with the latter.

I appreciate you looking into this for me. Thanks!

W.A.R wrote:
Eric hated cuuuuuuuuhntryyyyyyyyyy music!!!
He must have forgotten he'd said that while he was serenading her:Lol smile:


Last edited by thelmar on Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123


Posts : 879
Contribution Points : 105138
Forum Reputation : 1235
Join date : 2015-08-25

Couldn't find damn title for this lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couldn't find damn title for this lol   Couldn't find damn title for this lol Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 11:51 pm

Please please please take all these types of stories with a GIANT grain of salt.
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.




Posts : 582
Contribution Points : 70048
Forum Reputation : 345
Join date : 2017-03-11

Couldn't find damn title for this lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couldn't find damn title for this lol   Couldn't find damn title for this lol Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2019 4:21 am

Just laughing thinking about Eric singing like Randy Travis.
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556




Posts : 475
Contribution Points : 91756
Forum Reputation : 225
Join date : 2017-01-30

Couldn't find damn title for this lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couldn't find damn title for this lol   Couldn't find damn title for this lol Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2019 4:42 am

"Eric hated cuuuuuuuuhntryyyyyyyyyy music!!!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You don't have to be lonely at farmersonly.com
Back to top Go down
jada887

jada887


Posts : 210
Contribution Points : 75253
Forum Reputation : 175
Join date : 2016-09-29
Age : 40
Location : Santa Monica, California

Couldn't find damn title for this lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couldn't find damn title for this lol   Couldn't find damn title for this lol Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2019 3:19 pm

Rebbie556 wrote:
"Eric hated cuuuuuuuuhntryyyyyyyyyy music!!!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You don't have to be lonely at farmersonly.com

hahaha. We should definitely sign Eric up for an account on farmersonly.com. I bet people would freak out seeing Eric's senior high school picture. By the wayyy:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6422
Contribution Points : 193431
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 42

Couldn't find damn title for this lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couldn't find damn title for this lol   Couldn't find damn title for this lol Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2019 4:03 pm

Could you imagine that episode of catfish!!

“We have confirmed that these are not Ricks pictures, they are the pictures of a mass shooter naked Eric”



_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556




Posts : 475
Contribution Points : 91756
Forum Reputation : 225
Join date : 2017-01-30

Couldn't find damn title for this lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couldn't find damn title for this lol   Couldn't find damn title for this lol Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2019 4:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lol wtf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Couldn't find damn title for this lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couldn't find damn title for this lol   Couldn't find damn title for this lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Couldn't find damn title for this lol
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» My Thoughts on Bullying Aspect and future(idk what to really title this)
» Title and Release Date of Susan Klebold's Book Announced Today
» Where to find certain documents
» I just find it suspicious
» Please help me find this book

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: