Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ?

Go down 
+2
rik75
Jenn
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ? Empty
PostSubject: Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ?   Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 3:10 pm

Devon Adams posted this in the '99 yearbook to her boyfriend, Zack aka lovey dove name "Bear".  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Praising him on overcoming problems last year.  I'll say he overcame problems with her support as he was, imo, priming to become a third shooter being a party to E & D's Rebel Missions and joining into the school locker hacking, etc.  I thought it was interesting that Devon says "I love you and send that love to Mesa with you".  The Polytechnic campus of University of Arizona is in Southeast Mesa.  Hmm.. so, I guess Mesa, Arizona was where he planned to attend college?  So, if we can assume that from her well wishes, it would mean both Zack and Dylan were accepted at the University of Arizona?  Such a shame as Zack was Dylan's best friend.   It would have been a comforting, reassuring thing for shy Dylan to have a good friend also leaving Colorado and attending the same college with him.  Zack went on to become the President of Aspire Technology Solutions in Denver.  Just imagine if those two joined forces in the software business.  What a tragic waste of intelligence.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118908
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ?   Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 4:06 pm

I take it these 2 broke up? I have a more recent picture of Zack with some other girl, don't think it's her though.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ?   Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 4:55 pm

Jenn wrote:
I take it these 2 broke up? I have a more recent picture of Zack with some other girl, don't think it's her though.
Yep, they broke up some time ago but they're still friends and stay in touch.  When MySpace was hip, Devon included Zack in some of her meme questionaire answers. It appears they stayed in touch through their twenties and they presently reference each other on LinkedIn. Side note: Devon works for a Brewery and is a Colorado wildlife activist.

Would like to see your more recent pic.  I may have seen that one though. I recall he had on a Hawaiian shirt at some party.
Back to top Go down
rik75

Contribution Points : 97193
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ?   Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:10 pm

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
Devon Adams posted this in the '99 yearbook to her boyfriend, Zack aka lovey dove name "Bear".  

Praising him on overcoming problems last year.  I'll say he overcame problems with her support as he was, imo, priming to become a third shooter being a party to E & D's Rebel Missions and joining into the school locker hacking, etc.  I thought it was interesting that Devon says "I love you and send that love to Mesa with you".  The Polytechnic campus of University of Arizona is in Southeast Mesa.  Hmm.. so, I guess Mesa, Arizona was where he planned to attend college?  So, if we can assume that from her well wishes, it would mean both Zack and Dylan were accepted at the University of Arizona?  Such a shame as Zack was Dylan's best friend.   It would have been a comforting, reassuring thing for shy Dylan to have a good friend also leaving Colorado and attending the same college with him.  Zack went on to become the President of Aspire Technology Solutions in Denver.  Just imagine if those two joined forces in the software business.  What a tragic waste of intelligence.
Where would i find Eric and Dylan's 1999 year books please?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ?   Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:18 pm

rik75 wrote:
PM me and I'll see if I can send the compressed electronic version for you.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ?   Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:27 pm

rik75 wrote:
InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ?   Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:31 pm

Jenn wrote:
rik75 wrote:
InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:

Great. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ?   Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:42 pm

rik75 wrote:
Jenn wrote:
rik75 wrote:
InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:

Great. Thank you!
No problem. You can get a lot of other things to download from this thread.

Back to top Go down
Moseley

Contribution Points : 96032
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ?   Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:33 pm

Interesting, Tomlin, Townsend and DePooter are all in 98 photos. I wonder how well H/K knew them? Also Schnurr & Doyle are also there.
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ?   Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:40 pm

Jenn wrote:
rik75 wrote:
Jenn wrote:
rik75 wrote:
InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:

Great. Thank you!
No problem. You can get a lot of other things to download from this thread.
Great! Thanks again Jenn!
Back to top Go down
deelightful

Contribution Points : 99660

PostSubject: Re: Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ?   Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 2:12 am

A little out of topic, but I noticed there's a Chris Morris in Zack's network. Is that the Chris Morris?
Back to top Go down
TheFragile

Contribution Points : 97184

PostSubject: Re: Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ?   Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 3:48 pm

deelightful wrote:
A little out of topic, but I noticed there's a Chris Morris in Zack's network. Is that the Chris Morris?
Zack's networks?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ?   Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:25 pm

TheFragile wrote:
deelightful wrote:
Zack's networks?
Zack's LinkedIn Network. I don't think it is. Are you referring to the one with the Dentist occupation? lol. Doesn't look anything like Chris Morris' face and the 'About' info doesn't fit. Though, that's a pretty specific name..
Back to top Go down
Wideawake

Wideawake

Contribution Points : 101926

PostSubject: Re: Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ?   Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 8:34 pm

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
TheFragile wrote:
deelightful wrote:
Zack's networks?
Zack's LinkedIn Network.  I don't think it is. Are you referring to the one with the Dentist occupation?  lol.  Doesn't look anything like Chris Morris' face and the 'About' info doesn't fit.  Though, that's a pretty specific name..  
If you look at the guy's profile, it says he was in college from 1996-2000. And yeah, doesn't look anything like the Chris Morris we're referencing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ?   Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ?
Page 1 of 1