Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ?

Go down 
+2
rik75
Jenn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest




Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ? Empty
PostSubject: Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ?   Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 3:10 pm

Devon Adams posted this in the '99 yearbook to her boyfriend, Zack aka lovey dove name "Bear".  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Praising him on overcoming problems last year.  I'll say he overcame problems with her support as he was, imo, priming to become a third shooter being a party to E & D's Rebel Missions and joining into the school locker hacking, etc.  I thought it was interesting that Devon says "I love you and send that love to Mesa with you".  The Polytechnic campus of University of Arizona is in Southeast Mesa.  Hmm.. so, I guess Mesa, Arizona was where he planned to attend college?  So, if we can assume that from her well wishes, it would mean both Zack and Dylan were accepted at the University of Arizona?  Such a shame as Zack was Dylan's best friend.   It would have been a comforting, reassuring thing for shy Dylan to have a good friend also leaving Colorado and attending the same college with him.  Zack went on to become the President of Aspire Technology Solutions in Denver.  Just imagine if those two joined forces in the software business.  What a tragic waste of intelligence.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn


Posts : 3133
Contribution Points : 119439
Forum Reputation : 1004
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ?   Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 4:06 pm

I take it these 2 broke up? I have a more recent picture of Zack with some other girl, don't think it's her though.

_________________
"I’ll see you in Heaven if you make the list"
Zachary Patrick Bowen (March 7, 1995-November 5, 2021).
I miss you little brother.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ?   Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 4:55 pm

Jenn wrote:
I take it these 2 broke up? I have a more recent picture of Zack with some other girl, don't think it's her though.
Yep, they broke up some time ago but they're still friends and stay in touch.  When MySpace was hip, Devon included Zack in some of her meme questionaire answers. It appears they stayed in touch through their twenties and they presently reference each other on LinkedIn. Side note: Devon works for a Brewery and is a Colorado wildlife activist.

Would like to see your more recent pic.  I may have seen that one though. I recall he had on a Hawaiian shirt at some party.
Back to top Go down
rik75




Posts : 504
Contribution Points : 97718
Forum Reputation : 50
Join date : 2013-10-12
Age : 48
Location : Cornwall England

Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ?   Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:10 pm

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
Devon Adams posted this in the '99 yearbook to her boyfriend, Zack aka lovey dove name "Bear".  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Praising him on overcoming problems last year.  I'll say he overcame problems with her support as he was, imo, priming to become a third shooter being a party to E & D's Rebel Missions and joining into the school locker hacking, etc.  I thought it was interesting that Devon says "I love you and send that love to Mesa with you".  The Polytechnic campus of University of Arizona is in Southeast Mesa.  Hmm.. so, I guess Mesa, Arizona was where he planned to attend college?  So, if we can assume that from her well wishes, it would mean both Zack and Dylan were accepted at the University of Arizona?  Such a shame as Zack was Dylan's best friend.   It would have been a comforting, reassuring thing for shy Dylan to have a good friend also leaving Colorado and attending the same college with him.  Zack went on to become the President of Aspire Technology Solutions in Denver.  Just imagine if those two joined forces in the software business.  What a tragic waste of intelligence.
Where would i find Eric and Dylan's 1999 year books please?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ?   Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:18 pm

rik75 wrote:
Where would i find Eric and Dylan's 1999 year books please?
PM me and I'll see if I can send the compressed electronic version for you.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn


Posts : 3133
Contribution Points : 119439
Forum Reputation : 1004
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ?   Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:27 pm

rik75 wrote:
InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
Devon Adams posted this in the '99 yearbook to her boyfriend, Zack aka lovey dove name "Bear".  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Praising him on overcoming problems last year.  I'll say he overcame problems with her support as he was, imo, priming to become a third shooter being a party to E & D's Rebel Missions and joining into the school locker hacking, etc.  I thought it was interesting that Devon says "I love you and send that love to Mesa with you".  The Polytechnic campus of University of Arizona is in Southeast Mesa.  Hmm.. so, I guess Mesa, Arizona was where he planned to attend college?  So, if we can assume that from her well wishes, it would mean both Zack and Dylan were accepted at the University of Arizona?  Such a shame as Zack was Dylan's best friend.   It would have been a comforting, reassuring thing for shy Dylan to have a good friend also leaving Colorado and attending the same college with him.  Zack went on to become the President of Aspire Technology Solutions in Denver.  Just imagine if those two joined forces in the software business.  What a tragic waste of intelligence.
Where would i find Eric and Dylan's 1999 year books please?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
"I’ll see you in Heaven if you make the list"
Zachary Patrick Bowen (March 7, 1995-November 5, 2021).
I miss you little brother.
Back to top Go down
rik75




Posts : 504
Contribution Points : 97718
Forum Reputation : 50
Join date : 2013-10-12
Age : 48
Location : Cornwall England

Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ?   Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:31 pm

Jenn wrote:
rik75 wrote:
InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
Devon Adams posted this in the '99 yearbook to her boyfriend, Zack aka lovey dove name "Bear".  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Praising him on overcoming problems last year.  I'll say he overcame problems with her support as he was, imo, priming to become a third shooter being a party to E & D's Rebel Missions and joining into the school locker hacking, etc.  I thought it was interesting that Devon says "I love you and send that love to Mesa with you".  The Polytechnic campus of University of Arizona is in Southeast Mesa.  Hmm.. so, I guess Mesa, Arizona was where he planned to attend college?  So, if we can assume that from her well wishes, it would mean both Zack and Dylan were accepted at the University of Arizona?  Such a shame as Zack was Dylan's best friend.   It would have been a comforting, reassuring thing for shy Dylan to have a good friend also leaving Colorado and attending the same college with him.  Zack went on to become the President of Aspire Technology Solutions in Denver.  Just imagine if those two joined forces in the software business.  What a tragic waste of intelligence.
Where would i find Eric and Dylan's 1999 year books please?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Great. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn


Posts : 3133
Contribution Points : 119439
Forum Reputation : 1004
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ?   Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:42 pm

rik75 wrote:
Jenn wrote:
rik75 wrote:
InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
Devon Adams posted this in the '99 yearbook to her boyfriend, Zack aka lovey dove name "Bear".  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Praising him on overcoming problems last year.  I'll say he overcame problems with her support as he was, imo, priming to become a third shooter being a party to E & D's Rebel Missions and joining into the school locker hacking, etc.  I thought it was interesting that Devon says "I love you and send that love to Mesa with you".  The Polytechnic campus of University of Arizona is in Southeast Mesa.  Hmm.. so, I guess Mesa, Arizona was where he planned to attend college?  So, if we can assume that from her well wishes, it would mean both Zack and Dylan were accepted at the University of Arizona?  Such a shame as Zack was Dylan's best friend.   It would have been a comforting, reassuring thing for shy Dylan to have a good friend also leaving Colorado and attending the same college with him.  Zack went on to become the President of Aspire Technology Solutions in Denver.  Just imagine if those two joined forces in the software business.  What a tragic waste of intelligence.
Where would i find Eric and Dylan's 1999 year books please?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Great. Thank you!
No problem. You can get a lot of other things to download from this thread.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
"I’ll see you in Heaven if you make the list"
Zachary Patrick Bowen (March 7, 1995-November 5, 2021).
I miss you little brother.
Back to top Go down
Moseley




Posts : 107
Contribution Points : 96557
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-30

Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ?   Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:33 pm

Interesting, Tomlin, Townsend and DePooter are all in 98 photos. I wonder how well H/K knew them? Also Schnurr & Doyle are also there.
Back to top Go down
rik75




Posts : 504
Contribution Points : 97718
Forum Reputation : 50
Join date : 2013-10-12
Age : 48
Location : Cornwall England

Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ?   Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:40 pm

Jenn wrote:
rik75 wrote:
Jenn wrote:
rik75 wrote:
InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
Devon Adams posted this in the '99 yearbook to her boyfriend, Zack aka lovey dove name "Bear".  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Praising him on overcoming problems last year.  I'll say he overcame problems with her support as he was, imo, priming to become a third shooter being a party to E & D's Rebel Missions and joining into the school locker hacking, etc.  I thought it was interesting that Devon says "I love you and send that love to Mesa with you".  The Polytechnic campus of University of Arizona is in Southeast Mesa.  Hmm.. so, I guess Mesa, Arizona was where he planned to attend college?  So, if we can assume that from her well wishes, it would mean both Zack and Dylan were accepted at the University of Arizona?  Such a shame as Zack was Dylan's best friend.   It would have been a comforting, reassuring thing for shy Dylan to have a good friend also leaving Colorado and attending the same college with him.  Zack went on to become the President of Aspire Technology Solutions in Denver.  Just imagine if those two joined forces in the software business.  What a tragic waste of intelligence.
Where would i find Eric and Dylan's 1999 year books please?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Great. Thank you!
No problem. You can get a lot of other things to download from this thread.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Great! Thanks again Jenn!
Back to top Go down
deelightful




Posts : 46
Contribution Points : 100185
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-06-05

Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ?   Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 2:12 am

A little out of topic, but I noticed there's a Chris Morris in Zack's network. Is that the Chris Morris?
Back to top Go down
TheFragile




Posts : 64
Contribution Points : 97709
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-15
Age : 33
Location : BCN

Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ?   Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 3:48 pm

deelightful wrote:
A little out of topic, but I noticed there's a Chris Morris in Zack's network. Is that the Chris Morris?
Zack's networks?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ?   Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:25 pm

TheFragile wrote:
deelightful wrote:
A little out of topic, but I noticed there's a Chris Morris in Zack's network. Is that the Chris Morris?
Zack's networks?
Zack's LinkedIn Network. I don't think it is. Are you referring to the one with the Dentist occupation? lol. Doesn't look anything like Chris Morris' face and the 'About' info doesn't fit. Though, that's a pretty specific name..
Back to top Go down
Wideawake

Wideawake


Posts : 320
Contribution Points : 102451
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-03-20
Location : US

Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ?   Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 8:34 pm

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
TheFragile wrote:
deelightful wrote:
A little out of topic, but I noticed there's a Chris Morris in Zack's network. Is that the Chris Morris?
Zack's networks?
Zack's LinkedIn Network.  I don't think it is. Are you referring to the one with the Dentist occupation?  lol.  Doesn't look anything like Chris Morris' face and the 'About' info doesn't fit.  Though, that's a pretty specific name..  
If you look at the guy's profile, it says he was in college from 1996-2000. And yeah, doesn't look anything like the Chris Morris we're referencing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ?   Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Zack Heckler - Mesa, AZ?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Zach Heckler??
» Zach Heckler and the January Incident
» Zach Heckler as Dylan's choice for the shooting

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: