Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zach Heckler??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
eli27

eli27

Contribution Points : 83707
Forum Reputation : 135

Zach Heckler?? Empty
PostSubject: Zach Heckler??   Zach Heckler?? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 3:58 pm

Zach Heckler is the one that was originally friends with Dylan, and that was Dylan's first choice of partner right?

Also am I right in thinking he was the one that dated Devon Adams?

I can't remember if I'm thinking of the right guy or not and it's really annoying me, cheers for any help.

Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124184
Forum Reputation : 1001

Zach Heckler?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zach Heckler??   Zach Heckler?? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 6:09 pm

sororityalpha wrote:
<<VoDkA>>
Wednesday July 23 1997
A Changing Time
Thoughtz
The [Redacted] Situation

It is not good for me right now (like it ever is).

But anyway, my best friend ever [Zach Heckler]: the friend who shared, experimented, laughed, took chances with and appreciated me more than any friend ever did, has been ordained, “passed on” in my book.

Ever since [Devon Adams] (who I wouldn’t mind killing) has loved him, that’s the only place he’s been - with her.

If anyone had any idea how sad I am.

I mean we were the TEAM. When he and I first were friends, well, I finally found someone who was like me, who appreciated me and shared very common interests. Ever since 7th grade, I’ve felt lonely. When [Zach] came around, I finally felt happiness (sometimes). We did cigars, drinking, sabotage to houses, EVERYTHING for the first time together and now that he’s “moved on” I feel so lonely, without a friend.

Oh well, maybe he’ll come around … I hope.

That’s All for this topic

Maybe I’ll [never see?] this again    ----------------------------------------------->      
ô=[redacted]=ô

<<VoDkA>>
Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

Zach Heckler?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zach Heckler??   Zach Heckler?? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 7:12 pm

thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], that was really buggin me

Contribution Points : 79531
Forum Reputation : 0

Zach Heckler?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zach Heckler??   Zach Heckler?? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 7:28 pm

"...I feel so lonely, without a friend."

Interesting that Dylan didn't even consider Eric as his friend less than two years before the massacre occurred.
Back to top Go down
Fatheroftwo

Contribution Points : 83388

Zach Heckler?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zach Heckler??   Zach Heckler?? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 1:15 am

1891 wrote:
"...I feel so lonely, without a friend."

Interesting that Dylan didn't even consider Eric as his friend less than two years before the massacre occurred.

Indeed, that changed their junior & obviously senior years.

For those who wonder how DK could have ever gotten involved in this.. those writings of loneliness stage perfectly his transition to being partner in crime w/ EH.

As stated many times on this site.. it took the perfect storm.
Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

Zach Heckler?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zach Heckler??   Zach Heckler?? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 2:44 pm

I'm gonna give this thread a lil bump, because I keep hearing people say that Zach was Dylan's first choice of partner but I don't know what evidence this is proven with?

I need to start archiving my research properly because I am forgetting things 24/7.

Zach Heckler?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zach Heckler??   Zach Heckler?? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 7:10 pm

eli27 wrote:
I'm gonna give this thread a lil bump, because I keep hearing people say that Zach was Dylan's first choice of partner but I don't know what evidence this is proven with?

I need to start archiving my research properly because I am forgetting things 24/7.

Dylan's journal, read it if you haven't or read it again.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Zach Heckler?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zach Heckler??   Zach Heckler?? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 7:15 pm

By the way, Zach Heckler has never done an interview about Columbine, right?
Back to top Go down
em81

Contribution Points : 101374
Forum Reputation : 3

Zach Heckler?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zach Heckler??   Zach Heckler?? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 2:04 am

1891 wrote:

no never. but chris morris, nate dykeman and brooks brown did.
Back to top Go down

Zach Heckler?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zach Heckler??   Zach Heckler?? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 2:21 am

em81 wrote:
1891 wrote:

no never. but chris morris, nate dykeman and brooks brown did.

Yeah, that's what I thought. Too bad, he knew them probably the best or was closest with them at one point. Could have provided some great inside info.
Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

Zach Heckler?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zach Heckler??   Zach Heckler?? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 5:47 pm

1891 wrote:
eli27 wrote:

Dylan's journal, read it if you haven't or read it again.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks. I read it like a year (or close to) ago, but since then I've only re-read parts. I guess I need to go through the whole thing again if I get time - especially considering I forget everything I do about a week after doing it.

Zach Heckler?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zach Heckler??   Zach Heckler?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zach Heckler??
Page 1 of 1