Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lanza drawings

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Adam Lanza drawings Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lanza drawings   Adam Lanza drawings Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2019 4:12 pm

I read that his mother found pictures he drew, close before the shooting, including a shot up woman with a rosary, a field lined with bodies, and a self portrait with a bullet in his head and his hands to the sky.

Do we know what happened to these? Are they released, in unrelease limbo, or another thing Adam destroyed?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza drawings   Adam Lanza drawings Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2019 4:13 pm

(Also he would've been 26 yesterday)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza drawings   Adam Lanza drawings Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 10:42 am

?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza drawings   Adam Lanza drawings Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 11:13 am

I also mentioned the suicide drawing in another thread because I would really like to see it but I don't think any of these has been released.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza drawings   Adam Lanza drawings Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 11:39 am

Neah wrote:
I also mentioned the suicide drawing in another thread because I would really like to see it but I don't think any of these has been released.

Guess I just found it interesting how the only place I've seen it mentioned thus far is cryinghamster, yet you'd think there'd be more curiosity/demand for it (maybe not basement tape level but...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza drawings   Adam Lanza drawings Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 11:44 am

Westygalery wrote:
Neah wrote:

Guess I just found it interesting how the only place I've seen it mentioned thus far is cryinghamster, yet you'd think there'd be more curiosity/demand for it (maybe not basement tape level but...)

Maybe it was a note sent to him/her with the fake suicide pics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza drawings   Adam Lanza drawings Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 12:48 pm

Westygalery wrote:
(Also he would've been 26 yesterday)

He would have been 27.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza drawings   Adam Lanza drawings Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 1:00 pm

My bad
Back to top Go down
goodusername4u

Contribution Points : 59346
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza drawings   Adam Lanza drawings Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 11:52 pm

Hopefully those drawings weren't destroyed by Adam and are in possession of Cryinghampster
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza drawings   Adam Lanza drawings Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2019 12:13 am

goodusername4u wrote:
Hopefully those drawings weren't destroyed by Adam and are in possession of Cryinghampster

I keep seeing this name. Who is Cryinghampster? I was gone off the forums for a bit.
Back to top Go down
AllanLionChild

AllanLionChild

Contribution Points : 49485
Forum Reputation : 30

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza drawings   Adam Lanza drawings Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2019 1:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Cryinghampster is a user on tumblr, dedicated to Adam Lanza. They managed to get hold of some pictures of Adam holding some of his guns, including ones where he was pointing them at his head.

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza drawings   Adam Lanza drawings Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2019 10:23 am

There's also a "dress rehearsal" one, assuming he wouldn't change in 2 years (doubt it from his eating habits), it gives a good picture of what he looked like that day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza drawings   Adam Lanza drawings Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2019 4:11 pm

AllanLionChild wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Cryinghampster is a user on tumblr, dedicated to Adam Lanza. They managed to get hold of some pictures of Adam holding some of his guns, including ones where he was pointing them at his head.

That's interesting. Wonder how they got all this stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza drawings   Adam Lanza drawings Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2019 4:15 pm

hvernon wrote:
AllanLionChild wrote:

That's interesting. Wonder how they got all this stuff.

There was a court hearing that ruled the Adam Lanza files publicly available. Cryinghampster filed a freedom of information request and received the files. Whether this person received more files and will release them waits to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 70649
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza drawings   Adam Lanza drawings Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 11:03 am

Would be interesting to see
Back to top Go down
Amarantha

Amarantha

Contribution Points : 72447
Forum Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza drawings   Adam Lanza drawings Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 2:41 am

Aren't some of them just a Google search away?

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 70649
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza drawings   Adam Lanza drawings Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 4:45 am

Not the one with the rosemary beads
Back to top Go down
KMFDM

Contribution Points : 48693
Forum Reputation : 55

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza drawings   Adam Lanza drawings Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 3:52 pm

AllanLionChild wrote:

"They"? Is the Cryinghampster account used by multiple individuals?
Back to top Go down
AllanLionChild

AllanLionChild

Contribution Points : 49485
Forum Reputation : 30

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza drawings   Adam Lanza drawings Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2019 6:52 am

KMFDM wrote:
AllanLionChild wrote:

"They"? Is the Cryinghampster account used by multiple individuals?

I don't know, which is why I went with 'They' to be sure.
I think it's only one person though.

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza drawings   Adam Lanza drawings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adam Lanza drawings
Page 1 of 1