Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This has been talked about alot im sure.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lastmealpotatoskins

lastmealpotatoskins

Contribution Points : 98602
Forum Reputation : 0

This has been talked about alot im sure. Empty
PostSubject: This has been talked about alot im sure.   This has been talked about alot im sure. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:28 am

So the library massacre ends after Eric runs out of ammo and Dylan messes with Evan Todd at about 11:36. Then the just walk around the school for 30 minutes,go to the lunch room and then go back to library to kill themselves. What are some of the theories on this? That random walking around for 30 minutes

Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118020
Forum Reputation : 1004

This has been talked about alot im sure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This has been talked about alot im sure.   This has been talked about alot im sure. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:36 am

I don't think he ran out of ammo, because he went down to the Cafeteria and started shooting at a propane tank. I have no clue why they ran around the school shooting at useless stuff like lockers and into empty classrooms. I think they just wanted to do whatever damage they could to the school. They did hate the place after all.

I think they kept going back down to the Cafeteria to try and get the bombs to explode. When that didn't happen, I think they probably thought "Fuck this" and decided to kill themselves. They knew that police would probably be coming in soon. I mean the place was surrounded by police.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

This has been talked about alot im sure.
Page 1 of 1