Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some small, yet interesting details I found in the 11k.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
properground

Contribution Points : 58149
Forum Reputation : 108

Some small, yet interesting details I found in the 11k.  Empty
PostSubject: Some small, yet interesting details I found in the 11k.    Some small, yet interesting details I found in the 11k.  Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 6:09 pm

The first is from an interview with Chad Laughlin. I wonder who the blacked out name was? Robyn? Chris Morris?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is what Eric wrote in Chad's planner Junior(?) year. Above the red line looks like Eric's phone number. Interesting that they missed this one, I would have guessed they'd black it out.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some small, yet interesting details I found in the 11k.    Some small, yet interesting details I found in the 11k.  Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 8:18 pm

I thought maybe the redacted name would be Zach. But I cannot be sure without re reading some pages. I’m unsure if Chad would be friends enough with Chris. But I could be wrong. I’ll have to find his interview again.
The phone numbers are funny. Some pages they are redacted and then on others they are out in the open. Same with E&D’s home address. Strange. Probably different people redacting different pages of the report.
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105413
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: Some small, yet interesting details I found in the 11k.    Some small, yet interesting details I found in the 11k.  Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 8:20 pm

properground wrote:
The first is from an interview with Chad Laughlin. I wonder who the blacked out name was? Robyn? Chris Morris?

This is what Eric wrote in Chad's planner Junior(?) year. Above the red line looks like Eric's phone number. Interesting that they missed this one, I would have guessed they'd black it out.

I'd assume it would be Chris based on his relationship with them, but it could possibly be Zach too, because the the redactions in the 11k aren't cohesive.

By that I mean there are instances where a name is redacted in one paragraph, yet not redacted in subsequent paragraphs below.
The same with phone numbers and addresses. They redact them in one portion of the document, yet leave them in a few paragraphs below on certain pages.
I'm pretty sure you could find the addresses and phone numbers of many people from reading the 11k.

You may also notice that many times sections like these are about one person.
I guess they did that to keep the thousands of pages somewhat orderly.
There are parts that talk about more than one person in a section of course, but in many cases it is the opposite.

Edit: Dude above me read my mind lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some small, yet interesting details I found in the 11k.    Some small, yet interesting details I found in the 11k.  Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 10:22 pm

SenSpiritedAway wrote:
I thought maybe the redacted name would be Zach. But I cannot be sure without re reading some pages. I’m unsure if Chad would be friends enough with Chris. But I could be wrong. I’ll have to find his interview again.
The phone numbers are funny. Some pages they are redacted and then on others they are out in the open. Same with E&D’s home address. Strange. Probably different people redacting different pages of the report.

Right under that paragraph Zach's name isn't redacted, so it is hard to say. I don't know why they would redact it in one paragraph, but not the other. Unless it was a mistake...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some small, yet interesting details I found in the 11k.    Some small, yet interesting details I found in the 11k.  Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 10:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you’re probably right. But I do remember on some pages they’d redact someone’s name and then forget to on the same page. Good ol Jeffco. I was making a shot in the dark. I figured chad would be friends with Zach for some reason. Some more investigating may unearth some info about this page.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some small, yet interesting details I found in the 11k.    Some small, yet interesting details I found in the 11k.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some small, yet interesting details I found in the 11k.
Page 1 of 1