Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sebastian Bosse’s guns

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64058
Forum Reputation : 446

Sebastian Bosse’s guns Empty
PostSubject: Sebastian Bosse’s guns   Sebastian Bosse’s guns Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2019 9:03 am

How did this guy managed to wound five people with guns that take a minute long to load?
Back to top Go down
6psicótico6orgulhoso6

6psicótico6orgulhoso6

Contribution Points : 45435
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bosse’s guns   Sebastian Bosse’s guns Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2019 12:40 pm

It all happened over several minutes tho, im not sure how long exactly but they found his body at 10:36am and he began firing at 09:20am. The police couldnt enter right away due to him detonating self made smokebombs so he had enough time.

"Never lose hope, be persistent and stubborn and never give up. There are many instances in history where apparent losers suddenly turn out to be winners unexpectedly, so you should never conclude all hope is lost." Theodor Kaczynski
Back to top Go down
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Contribution Points : 70666
Forum Reputation : 95

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bosse’s guns   Sebastian Bosse’s guns Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2019 12:42 pm

He also had a Sawed-off 22. bolt action rifle so it would only take a few seconds to reload it.

Back to top Go down
Russianman

Russianman

Contribution Points : 52896
Forum Reputation : 157

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bosse’s guns   Sebastian Bosse’s guns Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2019 2:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] even if he had .22, I think he don't have rounds for that gun. Germany have strict gun laws. He can buying muzzle load guns, because for that you don't should have license/permit in Germany. But not for .22.

I think it's was replica or something that. It's not was buying illegal, because police interviewed people, who sell him guns and they don't found out nothing illegal.
Back to top Go down
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bosse’s guns   Sebastian Bosse’s guns Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2019 5:52 pm

Russianman wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] even if he had .22, I think he don't have rounds for that gun. Germany have strict gun laws. He can buying muzzle load guns, because for that you don't should have license/permit in Germany. But not for .22.

I think it's was replica or something that. It's not was buying illegal, because police interviewed people, who sell him guns and they don't found out nothing illegal.

I actually know nothing about Sebastian Bosse I just did a quick google search and it says here in this and other articles that he used a 22. bolt action rifle

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The one on the top is clearly a Sawed-off 22. bolt action rifle.

Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64058
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bosse’s guns   Sebastian Bosse’s guns Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 2:21 am

Wikipedia said it was an air rifle.

TheGoodGuy

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bosse’s guns   Sebastian Bosse’s guns Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 11:58 am

AmericaMan wrote:

Oh sorry I looked again and apparently I missed it saying 22. bolt action AIR RIFLE

Back to top Go down
6psicótico6orgulhoso6

6psicótico6orgulhoso6

Contribution Points : 45435
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bosse’s guns   Sebastian Bosse’s guns Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 12:43 pm

TheGoodGuy wrote:
AmericaMan wrote:

Oh sorry I looked again and apparently I missed it saying 22. bolt action AIR RIFLE
Makes sense then , but why the fuck would you use an air rifle for a massacre ? haha, makes me remember the theory a friend of mine had about bosse once which said that he originally did not want to kill anyone and just used the shooting as a way to commit suicide.
Back to top Go down
CSIAgent

CSIAgent

Contribution Points : 26833
Forum Reputation : 222

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bosse’s guns   Sebastian Bosse’s guns Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2021 9:24 pm

Russianman wrote:

He states in his journal that its a .22 lr, and that he has 48 rounds for it. His journal can be found here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] page 4.

CSIAgent

Contribution Points : 26833
Forum Reputation : 222

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bosse’s guns   Sebastian Bosse’s guns Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2021 9:30 pm

Primate Murder wrote:
Wikipedia isn't always 100% right

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bosse’s guns   Sebastian Bosse’s guns Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sebastian Bosse’s guns
Page 1 of 1