Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam's DDR Videos

Go down 
+21
Onyx
Kermick
VoDKaComeHere
Amarantha
QuestionMark
KMFDM
Russianman
SaucyJimmy
survivingman
James411
TheGoodGuy
DanielGardner
Primate Murder
Mundus
Krieg
HiddenSmiggle
AllanLionChild
sscc
InsaneIntruder
UncontinuedProcess
25 posters
AuthorMessage
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 66857
Forum Reputation : 430

Adam's DDR Videos  Empty
PostSubject: Adam's DDR Videos    Adam's DDR Videos  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 5:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cryinghamster just posted this.

I knew that Adam recorded videos of him, playing DDR but I always imagined him playing a home console version at his house but these are taken at the theater he used to hang out at.

Somedumbhorse likes this post

Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85628
Forum Reputation : 340

Adam's DDR Videos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's DDR Videos    Adam's DDR Videos  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 6:46 pm

It seems like a person recorded Adam in the MVI videos, however it's clear that he was involved in the filming, so I wonder who he got to film it?
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 82861
Forum Reputation : 548

Adam's DDR Videos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's DDR Videos    Adam's DDR Videos  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 7:18 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
It seems like a person recorded Adam in the MVI videos, however it's clear that he was involved in the filming, so I wonder who he got to film it?
I wondered about the same thing. There were a few people who Adam interacted with regularly at the movie theater.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think that the person from the first excerpt (Adam's friend, who wrote about what they discussed when they were together) might be the same "Asian boy" mentioned by the movie theater employee in the second excerpt, but that is just a guess.
Back to top Go down
AllanLionChild

AllanLionChild

Contribution Points : 49310
Forum Reputation : 30

Adam's DDR Videos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's DDR Videos    Adam's DDR Videos  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 3:55 am

The person recording might have been small of stature, or holding the camera at a lower angle, but you really get a sense of Adam's height, and how skinny he really was.

Also I don't know much about DDR, but the kid at the end of fdh.avi tells me that Adam was good at it.

shootemup likes this post

Back to top Go down
HiddenSmiggle

HiddenSmiggle

Contribution Points : 50298
Forum Reputation : 3

Adam's DDR Videos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's DDR Videos    Adam's DDR Videos  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 12:25 pm

You could tell Lanza was aggressive as fuck! It almost looks as if he has alcohol fetal syndrome, through his facial features.. Or it's just because of the anorexia, his face was all gaunt/messed up looking..
Back to top Go down
Krieg

Krieg

Contribution Points : 60399
Forum Reputation : 10

Adam's DDR Videos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's DDR Videos    Adam's DDR Videos  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 12:53 pm

Maybe his DDR friend filmed it for him
Back to top Go down
sscc

Adam's DDR Videos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's DDR Videos    Adam's DDR Videos  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 1:13 pm

I guess it might be useful to post some of the screenshots I took from the last two videos where Adam faces the camera. Thanks to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for noting the video creation date of August 7, 2010.

Back to top Go down
sscc

Adam's DDR Videos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's DDR Videos    Adam's DDR Videos  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 1:24 pm

Also, I think the file names are abbreviations of DDR songs.

I'm not totally sure what "dh" means because I've only ever played DDR casually but I assume that it might have something to do with the difficulty level (maybe "double heavy").

I believe that csfildh.avi would be Can't Stop Falling In Love.

Can anyone identify the others?

fdh.avi
hadh1.avi and hadh2.avi

Presumably, it would be songs with the titles "F***" and "H**** A****" if I am correct about the naming.

This might help, if anyone else cares. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mundus

Mundus

Contribution Points : 49844
Forum Reputation : 40

Adam's DDR Videos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's DDR Videos    Adam's DDR Videos  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 1:42 pm

Which Theater is this because these look like different places to me?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I believe that the this one was taken in 2012 at an AMC Theatre if the new videos are from 2010 maybe the theater was renovated or it is a different place entirely.
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 63883
Forum Reputation : 446

Adam's DDR Videos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's DDR Videos    Adam's DDR Videos  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 3:13 pm

Xepher for MV|_0004.avi.
Max 300 for MV|_0005.avi

DanielGardner

Contribution Points : 56175
Forum Reputation : 83

Adam's DDR Videos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's DDR Videos    Adam's DDR Videos  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 4:19 pm

Holy crap, new videos of Adam Lanza! And we can see his face! To some this might be proof of his existence. Hopefully School Massacre Archives uploads this to YouTube, cause I can’t screen record it with the sound on this
Back to top Go down
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Contribution Points : 70491
Forum Reputation : 95

Adam's DDR Videos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's DDR Videos    Adam's DDR Videos  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 4:46 pm

sscc wrote:

I'm not totally sure what "dh" means because I've only ever played DDR casually but I assume that it might have something to do with the difficulty level (maybe "double heavy").

fdh.avi
hadh1.avi and hadh2.avi

Presumably, it would be songs with the titles "F***" and "H**** A****" if I am correct about the naming.

This might help, if anyone else cares. Laughing
I knew I have heard this one before it is from Yes Man where Carl (Jim Carrey) plays DDR to this song.

Back to top Go down
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Adam's DDR Videos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's DDR Videos    Adam's DDR Videos  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 4:47 pm

DanielGardner wrote:
Holy crap, new videos of Adam Lanza! And we can see his face! To some this might be proof of his existence. Hopefully School Massacre Archives uploads this to YouTube, cause I can’t screen record it with the sound on this
Just after reading your comment I went on Youtube and this was in my recommended videos.

Back to top Go down
James411

Contribution Points : 84796
Forum Reputation : 89

Adam's DDR Videos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's DDR Videos    Adam's DDR Videos  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 5:56 pm

Pretty cool we finally have some video of him.
Back to top Go down
James411

Contribution Points : 84796
Forum Reputation : 89

Adam's DDR Videos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's DDR Videos    Adam's DDR Videos  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 6:13 pm

He mentioned in the conversation with the 16 bit elder, he used to go to an an arcade then he switched to a movie theater for some reason.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Adam's DDR Videos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's DDR Videos    Adam's DDR Videos  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 6:22 pm

TheGoodGuy wrote:
sscc wrote:

fdh.avi
hadh1.avi and hadh2.avi
I knew I have heard this one before it is from Yes Man where Carl (Jim Carrey) plays DDR to this song.
Awesome. I was trying to locate this one yesterday but I didn't have time to go through the whole list. Some of the audio is hard to separate from background noise but that part of the chorus is repeated so many times that it's unmistakable. Very Happy Thank you!

I think the last one is probably:

So judging by the songs on the Wikipedia list, I guess the machine that he was playing on was this version.
Back to top Go down
survivingman

Contribution Points : 48675
Forum Reputation : 40

Adam's DDR Videos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's DDR Videos    Adam's DDR Videos  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 10:25 pm

I don't know why but this just makes me feel more sad for Adam and the people he killed.
Back to top Go down
DanielGardner

DanielGardner

Adam's DDR Videos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's DDR Videos    Adam's DDR Videos  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 10:40 pm

TheGoodGuy wrote:
Just after reading your comment I went on Youtube and this was in my recommended videos.

Thank you for sharing this! I have it all safely in my camera roll now
Back to top Go down
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Adam's DDR Videos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's DDR Videos    Adam's DDR Videos  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2019 8:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you are welcome Smile

Back to top Go down
SaucyJimmy

SaucyJimmy

Contribution Points : 64222
Forum Reputation : 25

Adam's DDR Videos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's DDR Videos    Adam's DDR Videos  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2019 1:15 pm

-

Last edited by SaucyJimmy on Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Adam's DDR Videos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's DDR Videos    Adam's DDR Videos  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2019 3:00 pm

SaucyJimmy wrote:
I watched the ones in which he turns around last, so I wasn't expecting it at all. Quite chilling.

He looks such a mess. Quite obviously underweight, deathly pale, unwashed hair. I'm loath to even think about what he looked like by late 2012. He doesn't look shy, just extremely hateful. His scorn for humanity was manifest in his eyes.

I'm pretty sure his hair was sweaty and not greasy. He was most likely a germophobe his whole life.
Back to top Go down

Adam's DDR Videos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's DDR Videos    Adam's DDR Videos  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2019 3:07 pm

I don't think his hair would really be unwashed, i imagined he spent alot of time each day in the shower.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Adam's DDR Videos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's DDR Videos    Adam's DDR Videos  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2019 3:26 am

Funny topic Laughing but three different people who observed him playing DDR regularly specifically mentioned the fact that Adam would sweat profusely while playing, so I am certain that it was sweat. His friend also mentioned that he seemed to care about grooming, would go to the bathroom to wipe his face and fix his hair, and that he kept an extra hoodie in the car in the event that he needed to change after sweating through his clothes.

According to the daily schedule in his "tomorrow" document, he only showered once a day, even after he played DDR in the evenings (although he apparently scheduled his shower to take place after he played DDR at home every morning).
Back to top Go down

Adam's DDR Videos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's DDR Videos    Adam's DDR Videos  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2019 3:29 am

Why did he wear a sweatshirt when playing DDR? It would have made him hot and sweaty.
Back to top Go down
Russianman

Russianman

Contribution Points : 52721
Forum Reputation : 157

Adam's DDR Videos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's DDR Videos    Adam's DDR Videos  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2019 8:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sweatshirt his favorite clothes. In his room in his closet was only several this type sweatshirt and this type trousers. I don't have photo, but this somewhere in Web.
Back to top Go down
Russianman

Russianman

Contribution Points : 52721
Forum Reputation : 157

Adam's DDR Videos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's DDR Videos    Adam's DDR Videos  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2019 9:06 am

Also I interested what Adam think about that dude recorded him? In one video he took camera with fingers, maybe he don't wanted.
Back to top Go down
KMFDM

Contribution Points : 48518
Forum Reputation : 55

Adam's DDR Videos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's DDR Videos    Adam's DDR Videos  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 3:25 pm

Awesome. I knew he played Dance Dance Revolution but I didn't understand the 'DDR' abbreviation at first and thought that he made videos of himself in a Stasi uniform or something. Thank god not.

Anyway, are there any more videos of him, or are these the only ones?

"The solution is Walther." -Matti Juhani Saari
Back to top Go down
DanielGardner

DanielGardner

Adam's DDR Videos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's DDR Videos    Adam's DDR Videos  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 6:44 pm

KMFDM wrote:
Awesome. I knew he played Dance Dance Revolution but I didn't understand the 'DDR' abbreviation at first and thought that he made videos of himself in a Stasi uniform or something. Thank god not.

Anyway, are there any more videos of him, or are these the only ones?

For a long time I thought the only video of him that existed was the one released by the news of him playing ddr. Now that this has come out we have almost ten full minutes of footage of him. Sadly this is all that has been made public.
Back to top Go down
KMFDM

Contribution Points : 48518
Forum Reputation : 55

Adam's DDR Videos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's DDR Videos    Adam's DDR Videos  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 9:47 pm

DanielGardner wrote:
For a long time I thought the only video of him that existed was the one released by the news of him playing ddr. Now that this has come out we have almost ten full minutes of footage of him. Sadly this is all that has been made public.

Is there any audio footage of him? Does anyone (apart from those who knew him, of course) know what he sounded like?
Back to top Go down
DanielGardner

DanielGardner

Adam's DDR Videos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's DDR Videos    Adam's DDR Videos  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 10:22 pm

KMFDM wrote:

Is there any audio footage of him? Does anyone (apart from those who knew him, of course) know what he sounded like?

Why yes there is! There’s a seven minute radio call where he talks about Travis the chimp. It’s on YouTube. I’ll put the link below.

Back to top Go down
sscc

Adam's DDR Videos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's DDR Videos    Adam's DDR Videos  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 10:00 pm

Columbine20 wrote:
Why did he wear a sweatshirt when playing DDR? It would have made him hot and sweaty.
Adam said this in a private message on the old forum.

Still, he could have removed the hoodie while he was inside, so I think it must have been something more than this, but I can't say what. Then again, he had the windows in his room covered up for the same reason so maybe he couldn't even tolerate the sun coming through the windows at the theater (if there were any).
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120178
Forum Reputation : 3191

Adam's DDR Videos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's DDR Videos    Adam's DDR Videos  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2019 12:24 am

sscc wrote:
Columbine20 wrote:
Adam said this in a private message on the old forum.

Still, he could have removed the hoodie while he was inside, so I think it must have been something more than this, but I can't say what. Then again, he had the windows in his room covered up for the same reason so maybe he couldn't even tolerate the sun coming through the windows at the theater (if there were any).

This is somewhat off topic, and I hesitate to even suggest this, but do you think Adam's aversion to natural light might've been a deliberate choice to worsen his own mental health? I've heard people say that sunlight is good for the mind and the body, so the thought of Adam limiting as much natural light that comes into contact with him as possible is not a comforting one knowing how bad his mental state got.

Contribution Points : 63120

Adam's DDR Videos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's DDR Videos    Adam's DDR Videos  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2019 5:50 pm

that lanza shuffle from 8:03 to 9:17 is making me laugh so hard. this should be subbed with some funny cartoon music to make it look more hilarious Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amarantha

Amarantha

Contribution Points : 72272
Forum Reputation : 211

Adam's DDR Videos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's DDR Videos    Adam's DDR Videos  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2019 2:36 pm

temporarylifeform wrote:
SaucyJimmy wrote:
I watched the ones in which he turns around last, so I wasn't expecting it at all. Quite chilling.

He looks such a mess. Quite obviously underweight, deathly pale, unwashed hair. I'm loath to even think about what he looked like by late 2012. He doesn't look shy, just extremely hateful. His scorn for humanity was manifest in his eyes.

I'm pretty sure his hair was sweaty and not greasy. He was most likely a germophobe his whole life.

most probably yes. Sweating profusely is also one of the many downsides of anorexia

Contribution Points : 59940

Adam's DDR Videos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's DDR Videos    Adam's DDR Videos  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2019 4:15 am

When he turns around and walks to the camera, that’s like the only video we have of him and we can actually see what his face looked like around the time of the shooting besides those two pics of him looking bug eyed. This all about confirms it even thought I always knew the conspiracies were bullshit, it’s clearly the same guy as the pics.
Back to top Go down
Kermick

Kermick

Contribution Points : 40273
Forum Reputation : 48

Adam's DDR Videos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's DDR Videos    Adam's DDR Videos  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2020 6:29 am

This is the FDH.avi It's flowers by terra Neutral. The file name is Flowers double harder ._.
Back to top Go down

Adam's DDR Videos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's DDR Videos    Adam's DDR Videos  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2020 6:33 am

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kermick

Kermick

Adam's DDR Videos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's DDR Videos    Adam's DDR Videos  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2020 6:35 am

Duluth wrote:
Kermick wrote:
This is the FDH.avi It's flowers by terra Neutral. The file name is Flowers double harder ._.
What exactly is this?
It's a video that is the song. Don't ask me. but if you want to see the Video itself then ok.
Back to top Go down

Adam's DDR Videos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's DDR Videos    Adam's DDR Videos  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2020 7:15 am

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kermick

Kermick

Adam's DDR Videos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's DDR Videos    Adam's DDR Videos  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2020 8:37 am

Duluth wrote:
Kermick wrote:
It's a video that is the song. Don't ask me. but if you want to see the Video itself then ok.
It's a song that was in the D.D.R. video game?
yes. It was the fdh.avi [FlowersDoubleHarder.avi] :/
Back to top Go down
Onyx
Top Contributor
Onyx

Contribution Points : 48802
Forum Reputation : 378

Adam's DDR Videos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's DDR Videos    Adam's DDR Videos  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2020 7:49 am

Damn, only when I saw these videos, I realized he was actually a grown up person and not a child like in the images that are circling the media.
Back to top Go down
22:22
Banned

Contribution Points : 22728
Forum Reputation : 137

Adam's DDR Videos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's DDR Videos    Adam's DDR Videos  Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2022 12:28 am

sscc wrote:
I guess it might be useful to post some of the screenshots I took from the last two videos where Adam faces the camera. Thanks to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for noting the video creation date of August 7, 2010.

Incoming necropost:
Do we know the creation date for all of the videos? I can't find the thread where School Massacre Archives says that. I didn't see anything pointing to August 7th, 2010 in the metadata, cryinghampster didn't disclose the date of the files in the newtumbl post or the blogspot post.

Koltin and Mr Bubbless like this post

Back to top Go down
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 104387
Forum Reputation : 143

Adam's DDR Videos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's DDR Videos    Adam's DDR Videos  Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2022 8:23 am

22:22 wrote:
sscc wrote:

Incoming necropost:
Do we know the creation date for all of the videos? I can't find the thread where School Massacre Archives says that. I didn't see anything pointing to August 7th, 2010 in the metadata, cryinghampster didn't disclose the date of the files in the newtumbl post or the blogspot post.

Metadata from the two presumedly raw files, though there are no camera make or model.
Smaller files were compressed with Format Factory and stripped the metadata.

And destiny is proving to be absent from my life.

Mr Bubbless and 22:22 like this post

Back to top Go down
22:22
Banned

Contribution Points : 22728
Forum Reputation : 137

Adam's DDR Videos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's DDR Videos    Adam's DDR Videos  Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2022 11:40 am

Koltin wrote:
22:22 wrote:
sscc wrote:

Incoming necropost:

Metadata from the two presumedly raw files, though there are no camera make or model.
Smaller files were compressed with Format Factory and stripped the metadata.

mwwwah thx a ton

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 15546
Forum Reputation : 227

Adam's DDR Videos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's DDR Videos    Adam's DDR Videos  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2022 5:17 pm

How much would it have cost Adam to play on the DDR machine every day? Smile
Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 29353
Forum Reputation : 104

Adam's DDR Videos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's DDR Videos    Adam's DDR Videos  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2022 5:21 pm

Rosie1756 wrote:
How much would it have cost Adam to play on the DDR machine every day? Smile
Probably a fuckton.

Rosie1756 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adam's DDR Videos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's DDR Videos    Adam's DDR Videos  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adam's DDR Videos
Page 1 of 1