Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You

Go down 
+25
Denethor
CoreyVanVonWeg
Arano
nobodysbusiness22
TheGoodChief
xDarkRazoR
NEXT STEP UP
ZELLAweistDAY33
vril
Arkan
Kaynhyde
DanielBryer
Rosie1756
lognifiiskurk
dyonqqr
Killisaki
Luci
daisylee671
Russianman
AD 19-95
Carnifex879
Primate Murder
ArjyBajy
ricem99
TheGoodGuy
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2023 9:48 am

TheGoodChief wrote:
Elliot Rodger is pretty interesting
Elliot has an interesting mindset but the way he moans about everything is very annyoing.
Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 24446
Forum Reputation : 872

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2023 2:20 am

ColaEnthusiast wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:

Ok fool, I don't care what you say, can you keep masturbating thinking On your right wing extremist mass shooters and leave the forum alone?, thanks

''REIGHT WING EKSTREMISTS!!!!''

You trannies have a very strange tendency to call all the people who disagree with you a ''far-right extremists'' or ''Nazis''. Just accept the fact that you lost the argument and the 99% people are annoyed by your behavior (spamming, SJWing, attention whoring, generally shitposting about random guys armed with axes who killed their families in 19th century Indonesia or other Kenya). Sorry girl, but there's no place here to promote pedophilia or telling people crap like ''killing someone in the name of Applejack is less absurd than killing someone in the name of far-right ideas''. So, please, stop. Just stop, man. I swear I'll be quiet when you stop your BLM rants against white hetero males.

Hahaha, I can understand people being upset by the spam I did on my old account but on this account I have literally done nothing wrong, I have said several times because any right wing shooting is stupid so I will not discuss that, I just post unknown cases from time to time that interest me, I don't understand why so much hate against me, it's funny Because users like Dyonqqr or Carnifex They did the same thing but for some reason They were considered gods for their great knowledge taken from Wikipedia and amok wikihahaha

It makes me laugh how you constantly say that I'm looking for attention when you keep insulting me in answers that I give randomly even when I don't mention you And in fact, I am sure that I have not mentioned anyone in this account precisely because the harassment is already annoying me
Zella just shut the hell up. Just let the hetero males here live their god damn life. Remember Maxim, if you keep being a pedophile he will come back from the dead and hunt you down at the park where you will get your anorexic anemic ass beat the hell up.

what or who is maxim?
Imagine knowning  Mr. Bing Ching Chang Chong Chilling that injured 3 people in the 1800s but not Maxim.

And look how angry he gets when you don’t know about an Asian who injured 6 with a spoon in the 1860’s
Isn't this bitch [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from that disgusting country called Argentina. Fuck your country Zella, also say hello to your country. You can all shove a dick in your asses you fucking Sudaca

NEXT STEP UP and xDarkRazoR like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2023 4:12 am

shithole318 wrote:
ColaEnthusiast wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:

Ok fool, I don't care what you say, can you keep masturbating thinking On your right wing extremist mass shooters and leave the forum alone?, thanks

You trannies have a very strange tendency to call all the people who disagree with you a ''far-right extremists'' or ''Nazis''. Just accept the fact that you lost the argument and the 99% people are annoyed by your behavior (spamming, SJWing, attention whoring, generally shitposting about random guys armed with axes who killed their families in 19th century Indonesia or other Kenya). Sorry girl, but there's no place here to promote pedophilia or telling people crap like ''killing someone in the name of Applejack is less absurd than killing someone in the name of far-right ideas''. So, please, stop. Just stop, man. I swear I'll be quiet when you stop your BLM rants against white hetero males.

Hahaha, I can understand people being upset by the spam I did on my old account but on this account I have literally done nothing wrong, I have said several times because any right wing shooting is stupid so I will not discuss that, I just post unknown cases from time to time that interest me, I don't understand why so much hate against me, it's funny Because users like Dyonqqr or Carnifex They did the same thing but for some reason They were considered gods for their great knowledge taken from Wikipedia and amok wikihahaha

It makes me laugh how you constantly say that I'm looking for attention when you keep insulting me in answers that I give randomly even when I don't mention you And in fact, I am sure that I have not mentioned anyone in this account precisely because the harassment is already annoying me
Zella just shut the hell up. Just let the hetero males here live their god damn life. Remember Maxim, if you keep being a pedophile he will come back from the dead and hunt you down at the park where you will get your anorexic anemic ass beat the hell up.

what or who is maxim?
Imagine knowning  Mr. Bing Ching Chang Chong Chilling that injured 3 people in the 1800s but not Maxim.

And look how angry he gets when you don’t know about an Asian who injured 6 with a spoon in the 1860’s
Isn't this bitch [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from that disgusting country called Argentina. Fuck your country Zella, also say hello to your country. You can all shove a dick in your asses you fucking Sudaca
How come? I didn't know Argentina is dangerous since they don't have monkeys there.
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42909
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2023 11:46 am

Sturmengel wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
ColaEnthusiast wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:

what or who is maxim?

How come? I didn't know Argentina is dangerous since they don't have monkeys there.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2023 11:57 am

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
ColaEnthusiast wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:

what or who is maxim?

From where is that?
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2023 12:30 pm

Sturmengel wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
ColaEnthusiast wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:

what or who is maxim?

From where is that?

Idk bro I looked up "demographics of argentina" and got that so bounce

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 24446
Forum Reputation : 872

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2023 4:32 pm

Sturmengel wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
ColaEnthusiast wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:

what or who is maxim?

All my friends there, tell me that argentinians think they are European when at the end of the day they are just ameridian

Back to top Go down
Arano

Arano

Contribution Points : 7524
Forum Reputation : 297

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2024 1:35 am

Kip Kinkel - 4
Michael Andrew Clark - 3
David Katz - 2
Thomas Lane jail onahole III - 3
George Sodini - 3
Patrick Purdy - 5
Masanori Aoki - 4
Masayoshi Magome - 2
Juraj Krajčík - 2

ANOMIC and xDarkRazoR like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2024 1:43 pm

Arkan wrote:
Kimveer Gill for sure. He had the best outfit for a shooting
Not to get off topic here, but that title definitely goes to Vlad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2024 2:27 pm

ryan christopher palmeter, travis reinking, kip kinkel, asa coon, santino william legan
Back to top Go down
CoreyVanVonWeg

CoreyVanVonWeg

Contribution Points : 7695
Forum Reputation : 80

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2024 3:38 pm

NATHANIEL BERHOW IS TOP ☝

proshooter and xDarkRazoR like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2024 4:27 pm

Wade Michael Page is interesting to me, because I'm genuinely shocked by the amount of skinheads and RAC lads who've gone postal (or lack thereof)

Vlixu23 and name like this post

Back to top Go down
Denethor

Denethor

Contribution Points : 14646
Forum Reputation : 168

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2024 4:58 pm

Robert Lewis Dear Jr
Alvaro Castillo

Meine Ehre heißt Treue

xDarkRazoR and name like this post

Back to top Go down
Denethor

Denethor

Contribution Points : 14646
Forum Reputation : 168

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2024 4:58 am

Denethor wrote:
Robert Lewis Dear Jr
Alvaro Castillo
Also, i forgot about Brenda Ann Spencer

xDarkRazoR likes this post

Back to top Go down
proshooter

proshooter

Contribution Points : 17177
Forum Reputation : 285

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2024 7:39 am

Kip Kinkel
George Sodini
TJ Lane
Kimveer Gill
Steve Kazmierczak
Barry Loukaitis
Yevgeny Manyurov
Juraj Krajcik
John Timothy Earnest
David Katz
William Atchison
Jared Padgett
Jacob Tyler Roberts
Eduardo Sencion
Nathaniel Berhow
Eric Houston
Michael Carneal

xDarkRazoR, Vlixu23 and alesanagoon like this post

Back to top Go down
TheGoodChief

TheGoodChief

Contribution Points : 14349
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2024 1:03 pm

Kimveer Gill
Kip Kinkel
Barry Loukaitis
Mikhail Kuznetsov
Randy Stair
Ethan Miller

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 6:13 pm

Last edited by SpeciesTraitor on Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CoreyVanVonWeg

CoreyVanVonWeg

Contribution Points : 7695
Forum Reputation : 80

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 7:10 pm

Anders Breivik, Brenton Tarrant and Stephen Paddock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 8:13 pm

Last edited by SpeciesTraitor on Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackAndWhiteKittenz

BlackAndWhiteKittenz

Contribution Points : 24306
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 29, 2024 11:30 pm

forgot Ethan Crumbley. Got a lot of media attention upon arrest and trial but only 4 died. He could have killed more if he had two glocks and a lot of mags like Cho.

NEXT STEP UP likes this post

Back to top Go down
Drum$tick

Drum$tick

Contribution Points : 27812
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2024 3:18 pm

BlackAndWhiteKittenz wrote:
forgot Ethan Crumbley. Got a lot of media attention upon arrest and trial but only 4 died. He could have killed more if he had two glocks and a lot of mags like Cho.

Cho had a glock and a p22

Back to top Go down
SuperspooksteR

SuperspooksteR

Contribution Points : 9080
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2024 7:01 pm

Drum$tick wrote:
BlackAndWhiteKittenz wrote:

Cho had a glock and a p22

Untrue, he committed the massacre with 36 rubber ducks. This information has been suppressed by the government but I know the truth.

NEXT STEP UP, xDarkRazoR and Arano like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You   Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Low kill Count Active Shooters Who Interest You
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2