Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Non-terrorist bombings in Muslim countrie committed by mentally ill people?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Non-terrorist bombings in Muslim countrie committed by mentally ill people? Empty
PostSubject: Non-terrorist bombings in Muslim countrie committed by mentally ill people?   Non-terrorist bombings in Muslim countrie committed by mentally ill people? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2019 3:50 pm

That would be interesting to hear at least. Do you guys got one example of that?
Back to top Go down

Non-terrorist bombings in Muslim countrie committed by mentally ill people? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non-terrorist bombings in Muslim countrie committed by mentally ill people?   Non-terrorist bombings in Muslim countrie committed by mentally ill people? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2019 5:01 pm

The only I can find that seemed not to be Islamic terror was a plane bombing that happened in Yemen done by a prime ministers son. This is an excerpt from a Wikipedia page:

"On 22 November 1966, Douglas DC-3 VR-AAN crashed at Wadi Rabtah after a bomb on board exploded. The aircraft was on a flight from Mayfa'ah Airport to Aden International Airport. Thirty people were killed,[10] amongst them Amir Mohammed bin Said, the Prime Minister of Wahidi. The bomb had been planted by his son, Ali.[11]"

Now I say it doesn't look like a Islamic terrorist attack because there doesn't seem to be a motive for it. My guess is he had some ill-will against his father? Maybe he wished to inherit his wealth and wanted to be prime minister already?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-terrorist bombings in Muslim countrie committed by mentally ill people?   Non-terrorist bombings in Muslim countrie committed by mentally ill people? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2019 5:32 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
The only I can find that seemed not to be Islamic terror was a plane bombing that happened in Yemen done by a prime ministers son. This is an excerpt from a Wikipedia page:

"On 22 November 1966, Douglas DC-3 VR-AAN crashed at Wadi Rabtah after a bomb on board exploded. The aircraft was on a flight from Mayfa'ah Airport to Aden International Airport. Thirty people were killed,[10] amongst them Amir Mohammed bin Said, the Prime Minister of Wahidi. The bomb had been planted by his son, Ali.[11]"

Now I say it doesn't look like a Islamic terrorist attack because there doesn't seem to be a motive for it. My guess is he had some ill-will against his father? Maybe he wished to inherit his wealth and wanted to be prime minister already?

Here is more information on him. His name is Ali. According to Amok Wiki, he "was described as a nasty, but also cowardly and weak person, was the son of Amir Mohammed bin Said, the sultan's secretary and head of the state administration of Wahidi."

About the attack, Amok Wiki describes:

When bin Said flew to Aden for talks with the Federal Government on November 22, Ali smuggled a bomb aboard the Aden Airways DC3, which was registered as VR-AAN, with the intention to kill his father and thus ensure his premature succession as Emir. He put the explosives in an Aden Airways cabin bag and placed it in the cabin on the left side, just above the wing. The plane departed from Maifa’ah, the capital of Wahidi, around noon, exploded enroute to Khormaksar about twenty minutes later, and crashed in the desert at Wadi Rabtah near Ahwar, killing the crew and all passengers on board.

Among the 30 victims were, besides bin Said, Major Tim Goschen, the Assistant Adviser at Wahidi, as well as Graham McGlashan and Ahmed Khan, two employees of Shell Oil Company. The bombing was initially suspected to be a terrorist act and the assistance of Scotland Yard was requested for the investigation. Also I just discovered Hazaa Sharman and the grenade amok article in Amok Wiki, which there are several bombings committed by non terrorist reasons. If you want the link: Here it is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non-terrorist bombings in Muslim countrie committed by mentally ill people?   Non-terrorist bombings in Muslim countrie committed by mentally ill people? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non-terrorist bombings in Muslim countrie committed by mentally ill people?
Page 1 of 1