Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Their thoughts on the actors who'd portray them

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaotixBoy

ChaotixBoy

Contribution Points : 66342
Forum Reputation : 0

Their thoughts on the actors who'd portray them Empty
PostSubject: Their thoughts on the actors who'd portray them   Their thoughts on the actors who'd portray them Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2019 11:45 pm

Kind of an odd question but what do you guys think Eric and Dylan would think of the guys who have played them?... like the guys in the Zero Hour documentary and David/Cory in I'm Not Ashamed. Do you think they'd be pleased with the portrayal or that they'd hope for something more?
Back to top Go down
Onyx
Top Contributor
Onyx

Contribution Points : 49502
Forum Reputation : 378

PostSubject: Re: Their thoughts on the actors who'd portray them   Their thoughts on the actors who'd portray them Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2019 10:58 am

Considering that E&D thought they were godlike, they probably expected more.

Personally, the actor who plays "Eric" in I'm Not Ashamed is a personal favorite of mine. I think he portrayed his sarcastic vibe and gestures very well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Their thoughts on the actors who'd portray them   Their thoughts on the actors who'd portray them Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 3:06 pm

Onyx wrote:
Considering that E&D thought they were godlike, they probably expected more.

Personally, the actor who plays "Eric" in I'm Not Ashamed is a personal favorite of mine. I think he portrayed his sarcastic vibe and gestures very well.

I agree with your first statement. They definitely wanted to be portrayed by some big name actors who look nothing like them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Their thoughts on the actors who'd portray them   Their thoughts on the actors who'd portray them Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Their thoughts on the actors who'd portray them
Page 1 of 1