Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final Truth, by Pee Wee Gaskins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119628
Forum Reputation : 3191

Final Truth, by Pee Wee Gaskins Empty
PostSubject: Final Truth, by Pee Wee Gaskins   Final Truth, by Pee Wee Gaskins Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2020 4:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Donald Henry "Pee Wee" Gaskins is one of the fewer known serial killers in American history. Gaining the nickname "Pee Wee" because he was practically a manlet at 5'2'', he was born in 1933, and ended up in and out of prison for a good deal of his early life, where due to his stature he became the prison bitch repeatedly. Seeking to change this, he ended up killing the toughest inmate in prison, rocketing himself near to the top. After getting released from prison, Gaskins would go on to kill several different people he knew for various reasons, such as for money, to cover up raping them, or because he felt they would rat him out on ongoing criminal activities. Indeed, one of his friends did rat him out, leading to his arrest and last imprisonment. While in prison, Gaskins committed one more murder, killing a death row inmate by smuggling a bomb into his cell. For this crime, Gaskins received a death sentence and was executed in the 90's.

While on death row, Gaskins authored a book called Final Truth, in which he admits to every murder he ever did, and why. He claims to have killed roughly a hundred people over a period of several years, the vast majority of them drifters and hitchhikers he buried in the South Carolina swamps. The book had a limited run and now copies run up to $200 to buy. However, there was a redditor who owned a copy and scanned the entire book, releasing it on the internet free of charge (you can find it here)...but it's not a very good quality scan, since some sentences are accidentally cut off and an entire page is missing near the end. That's part of why I've decided to make this thread. I'm going to contact the redditor who made this scan and ask if they could fix their mistakes*, but if that can't be done, I wanted to reach out to you guys here and ask: does anyone have their own copy, and if so, would it be too much to ask to make a properly scanned version? Thank you in advance.

*I will update this thread if a new scanned copy is available.

Adzybear

Adzybear

Contribution Points : 60086
Forum Reputation : 100

Final Truth, by Pee Wee Gaskins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Truth, by Pee Wee Gaskins   Final Truth, by Pee Wee Gaskins Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 4:55 am

Thanks for posting this. WOW. Some of that is brutal and a tough read. Very interesting.

What a bad bastard he was!

Final Truth, by Pee Wee Gaskins
Page 1 of 1