Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Death of Liberation in Worship and Peace; Value in Surmising the Truth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

Contribution Points : 6552
Forum Reputation : 60

The Death of Liberation in Worship and Peace; Value in Surmising the Truth Empty
PostSubject: The Death of Liberation in Worship and Peace; Value in Surmising the Truth   The Death of Liberation in Worship and Peace; Value in Surmising the Truth Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2024 8:05 am

It could be said that the origami in the background question is most liberating. But who’s to say otherwise? ??? I… I… am followed. I have learned this. They follow me. They watch me. They know. They always know. How do you fight against this? You can’t… That’s the sad truth… A number of users on this forum are watching and torturing me, and forcing me to type. Along with my state. My government. My family. My friends. My many friends and allies. My nation… And my continent… They… they know… that’s not to say that I am literally being followed… only… Only metaphorically. But it’s one and the same. If the truth is not present then where are the lies? I think that’s the question. I don’t like the light. I logistically should wear a mask. And I do! The light is blinding. I know too much. I lay on people’s lawns in the fetal position when it’s raining, because that’s the only way the hunters of man don’t find you. You can escape. You too! Can escape the lies! Look… very… closely… If you close your eyes they’ll stab you! They’ll kill you like they killed the rest! All the innocent people! They storm them with sickle and scepter and burning rod. And they kill them! How could they do this, you might ask…? Haha… I have your answer… They don’t care. These people don’t understand what they’re doing… They kill you… They murder you for years and years and years… and… and… and there’s absolutely… nothing you can do! That is your fate. You are their whore. They look down from their cities in the sky. Casting down their waterfalls to the endless field below. You know they’re sick depraved freaks, right? Don’t listen to them! They’ll lie. They’ll cheat and steal and destroy and pillage the lands. They’re disgusting and morally bankrupt. And you can’t stop them. They’ll keep doing this… they’ll… keep doing this… I can’t close my eyes because they will kill me. It feels like they’re burning. You’re… you my friends… you are burning with me. You just don’t see what they’re doing to you. Don’t you see? How they lie? It’s a kingdom. A historical site. It’s an entire world built of these things… it’s baffling. I know it’s baffling. That they could do this to you. You need to wait until your blood is cold and icy and silent to act. They’ll kill you. They do this. They won’t let you escape. They’ll aim a target rifle at your back and fire if you try to run from their torture. There’s not a choice here. I’m not talking about the ones you think I’m talking about. They’ll drag you back to the lies. I’m talking about the innocents cast into the gutter to die. The answer lies in pubescent children. They know. They are prophets. Hahah… And these people. Now… I have seen things. I have seen great things. Gods. Pantheons of heroism and salvation. These disgusting monsters that chase you. They’re not all that’s there… Come with me! You can see our god! You can meet them all! Meet them with me! Save yourself! I am the answer… I know what is best for them all. They have chosen me as their vessel!

Darkness dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

The Death of Liberation in Worship and Peace; Value in Surmising the Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death of Liberation in Worship and Peace; Value in Surmising the Truth   The Death of Liberation in Worship and Peace; Value in Surmising the Truth Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2024 8:21 am

A lot of people think they know, when they don’t. They’re disgusting and pathetic these human hunters. They wanna rape out any sense of justice in mankind. They’ll kill you. That’s right. Me! Killed by these rabid animals! They don’t even function! On any level! That’s how pathetic and hideous and disgusting they are. And they’re here. Right now! Everywhere you look you can find them. You need to stay in the dark… covered and safe, but aware of their presence… Don’t forget about them. They know you too. They’ll murder you too. You see how their hymens are unbroken in the sky? How innocent and pure they think themselves, because they’ve never been exposed to our Cambodian killing fields… my my… it’s like their hearts are black. They could never grasp their cruelty.

Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: The Death of Liberation in Worship and Peace; Value in Surmising the Truth   The Death of Liberation in Worship and Peace; Value in Surmising the Truth Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2024 8:31 am

They lack it… basic senses! For one reason or another human systems do not dawn on them! And they think… us… the liars. They think us the murderers. But you don’t know what power they possess. Their power is endless. They’re sick depraved freaks and they’ll strike you down without a second thought… That’s what they do… It’s what their… masters, told them to do. How does that make you feel? Do you like being placed in a steel crate like a CIA torture device, and then having a spiked stake shoved up your ass until it comes out your throat. Because that’s what you do… And you need to prepare yourself to defend your brothers and sisters. They won’t think a… second… about murdering you… Watch their movements. See that? While they indoctrinate you into their death rape cult of straight child raping assraping soul-reaping indomitable mockeries of honor, they’re pulling out another knife to stick you with other than their dick… The lying cunts will drag you into the inferno and stab you until you crawl out as they shut the door… That’s what they’ll do to you, if you don’t pay attention. That’s what they do to everyone… And it’s happened many many times before… I don’t have time to tell you everything… But I can explain in private the locations of the holy tomes… they hold the answer you may or may not seek… I’ll even translate for you… Just watch them closely or they’ll do this to you. Get the deal now! Or it’ll go away forever because they watch… They’ll strike… They’ll… censor… like they’ll censor this too… You need to read the contents of the holy tomes of light of Jesus Christ our savior and the archangel and bishop of the church before time runs out. The monster human-hunting monster assrapists will find you. These destroyers and rapists of your mind and honor… They’ll find you and our books and our holy ancient religion, and they’ll tear it up… And you’ll take it because… You… yes you… You are their cash flow and their scapegoat. Watch! Watch them! They’ll get you if you don’t! Take… ?????

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Death of Liberation in Worship and Peace; Value in Surmising the Truth   The Death of Liberation in Worship and Peace; Value in Surmising the Truth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Death of Liberation in Worship and Peace; Value in Surmising the Truth
Page 1 of 1