Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?

Go down 
+6
Kinkeloukaitis
Draw_It_White
Luci
Carnifex879
QuestionMark
James411
10 posters
AuthorMessage

Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?  Empty
PostSubject: Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?    Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2020 10:00 pm

I've been thinking about a list of mass shooters whom I think could have been good friends with each other Do you agree? Share your thoughts and your ideas too:

-Dylan Klebold and Robert Hawkins:
Both were extremely depressed, they could talk to each other about suicide and death, maybe get high together, play games together, though I think Dylan would be jealous at Roberts ability to get a girlfriend, I can just see Dylan and Robert being close friends since they were almost similar in some ways.

-Seung Hui Cho and Adam Lanza:
Both were introverted and shy around a lot of people, both had odd thought patterns, I could see them both playing sega/nintendo games together as children/teens, they probably could also discuss societal/religious topics together, though I think Adam would feel irritated with Cho being a Christian.

Eric Harris and Pekka-Eric Auvinen:
I just feel Eric and Pekka would connect on so many levels. They could discuss their hatred for the human race, society, religion, current events, government and politics, philosophy, etc. I could see them playing FPS games together, listening to KMFDM/industrial music together, shooting guns together, maybe even committing a shooting together. The only thing I think they would disagree on is Eric's Nazism, Pekka hated the Nazis.

Jeff Weise and Kimveer Gill:
A 16 year old and a 25 year old hanging out? what! Hey, the Suzano shooters had a age difference, but were friends since their childhoods. Jeff and Kimveer, like Dylan and Robert, were the depressed suicidal types, so they could probably relate to each other in this context. They could also talk about music they like, their tastes were pretty similar, maybe even watch Zero Day and Elephant together, discuss Columbine and school shootings, Maybe Kimveer even talking Jeff to the gun range?

Elliot Rodger and Mutsuo Toi:
Obvious reasons. Both felt rejected by women,felt hatred towards society in general, both known to be anxious, etc. You know the drill

Jose Reyes and Jose Angel Ramos:
Both were interested in the Columbine Massacre, both had some trauma in their short lives(with Reyes being hit by his father which resulted in his arrest, and Ramos father and grandfather being arrested and having ties to the Cartel) I could see them being friends quite honestly even though there isn't much information about Ramos at this point yet.

David Ali Sonboly and Tim Kretschmer:
Both were known victims of bullying, were fascinated by mass shootings, known to be shy, depressed, into computer games like Counter Strike, etc. I can just see Sonboly and Kretschmer click. The only differences that would probably come into conflict with their friendship would be David's extremist beliefs.

I'll add more If I can of some
Back to top Go down
James411

Contribution Points : 85014
Forum Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?    Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 9:32 am

I could see George Sodini and Scott Paul Beirle being friends. Both loved lifting weight,frequented the gym and were incel. They were both middle aged men in their 40s.

I think Beirle would be angry at Sodini however because Sodini had a good income and nice house. On the other hand Beirle struggled to find a job such. They were also both interested in dating younger women, so I could see them going to a bar togheter and getting rejected by women.

Elliot Rodger was only 22 so he is way younger than those two,however I think maybe they could relate to each other because they all struggled with social problems.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?    Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 9:59 am

TheOne99 wrote:
I just feel Eric and Pekka would connect on so many levels. They could discuss their hatred for the human race, society, religion, current events, government and politics, philosophy, etc. I could see them playing FPS games together, listening to KMFDM/industrial music together, shooting guns together, maybe even committing a shooting together. The only thing I think they would disagree on is Eric's Nazism, Pekka hated the Nazis.

Respectfully disagree. I think Eric would see Pekka as a shallow copycat, someone trying far too hard to imitate his every move.

evans12gauge and Kaynhyde like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?    Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 10:11 am

QuestionMark wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:

Respectfully disagree. I think Eric would see Pekka as a shallow copycat, someone trying far too hard to imitate his every move.

Well isn't that what Eric wanted? He basically hoped people would follow in his footsteps, and plus Pekka whilst taking some influence from Harris, he wasn't basically the same as Eric, I mean he had differences. If anything I feel Eric would be glad to have a friend like Pekka
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68247
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?    Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 12:11 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:

Well isn't that what Eric wanted? He basically hoped people would follow in his footsteps, and plus Pekka whilst taking some influence from Harris, he wasn't basically the same as Eric, I mean he had differences. If anything I feel Eric would be glad to have a friend like Pekka
I agree with you on that. I could definitely see Eric and Pekka getting along together.

Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?    Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 12:26 pm

Also, I could see Chris Harper Mercer and Connor Betts being friends. Excluding Connor's far left political views, the two of them were pretty similar. They both liked metal music, did drugs, researched and admired several mass murderers, and had a liking for Satanism. They also had psychopathic tendencies and very similar personalities.

PostSubject: Re: Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?    Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 12:32 pm

Carnifex879 wrote:
Also, I could see Chris Harper Mercer and Connor Betts being friends. Excluding Connor's far left political views, the two of them were pretty similar. They both liked metal music, did drugs, researched and admired several mass murderers, and had a liking for Satanism. They also had psychopathic tendencies and very similar personalities.

Oh really? Which shooters did Connor Betts know about?
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?    Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 12:38 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
Carnifex879 wrote:

Oh really? Which shooters did Connor Betts know about?
I don't know too many murderers that he knew in particular, but when his ex girlfriend asked him "how many tragedies he knew about" he said "a fair bit of them" so I think it's fair to say he researched and admired at least a few mass murderers. I believe he showed his girlfriend a video of either a synagogue shooting, or the livestream of the Christchurch shooting on their first date too.

Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?    Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2020 12:27 pm

James Wilson Jr. and Adam Lanza were both very similar to each other. James Wilson shot and killed 2 students and wounded 9 at Oakland Elementary School in 1988. Like Adam, he secluded himself in his room (and covered his windows). Instead of going on the internet though, since this was in the 1980s, he read a lot of books and magazines about mass murderers and serial killers. Whether or not they would be friends is beyond me, but they would probably enjoy talking together on a forum like this.

PostSubject: Re: Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?    Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2020 12:48 pm

Carnifex879 wrote:

Chris would probably hate Connor because Connor had girlfriends in the past.
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?    Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2020 9:36 am

Sturmer wrote:
Carnifex879 wrote:

Chris would probably hate Connor because Connor had girlfriends in the past.
Good point, didn’t think of that. Though I do he could possibly look past that, since he had a couple of friends (even though he said he had "no friends") and a few might have had relationships. With the exception of the girlfriends, I think they both could have gotten along well.

Last edited by Carnifex879 on Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40028
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?    Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2020 7:06 pm

Elliot Rodger and the other incel shooters could’ve been good friends because of obvious reasons(them being incels)

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98018
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?    Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2020 11:41 pm

Martin Bryant and Michael Ryan.

Kaynhyde and Fedz-Manz like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?    Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2020 5:47 am

Genildo Ferreira de França and Ronald Edward Gay, because they were both angry because they were tainted with rumors that they were gay.
Back to top Go down
Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis

Contribution Points : 43955
Forum Reputation : 102

PostSubject: Re: Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?    Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2020 9:21 am

I'm trying to find out who could have been friends with Eric Borel... maybe Evan Ramsey, Barry Loukaitis? Jeff Weise?
Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

Contribution Points : 42318
Forum Reputation : 93

PostSubject: Re: Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?    Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2020 10:48 am

Kinkeloukaitis wrote:
I'm trying to find out who could have been friends with Eric Borel... maybe Evan Ramsey, Barry Loukaitis? Jeff Weise?
My best guess (but still bad guess) Matti Saari, but really only because he also played drums and the fact, that some of his victims were his friends, but then there is the age difference and overall stuff, I guess. I guess, Jeff Weise, but only because of the nazi connection, at least as initial repórted, although I wouldnt know if Jeff would be to edgy for Borel lol. But well that is my terrible opinion.

Carnifex879 and Engel like this post

Back to top Go down
Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis

PostSubject: Re: Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?    Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2020 8:44 am

Killisaki wrote:
Kinkeloukaitis wrote:
My best guess (but still bad guess) Matti Saari, but really only because he also played drums and the fact, that some of his victims were his friends, but then there is the age difference and overall stuff, I guess. I guess, Jeff Weise, but only because of the nazi connection, at least as initial repórted, although I wouldnt know if Jeff would be to edgy for Borel lol. But well that is my terrible opinion.

Eric was not a Nazi, the Nazism was denied by Bruno Masi. who studied the case and wrote a book about Eric which came out this year "8 Kilometers" When I say Jeff it's about his traumatic life...

Killisaki likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?    Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2020 9:03 am

Guest wrote:

-Seung Hui Cho and Adam Lanza:
Both were introverted and shy around a lot of people, both had odd thought patterns, I could see them both playing sega/nintendo games together as children/teens, they probably could also discuss societal/religious topics together, though I think Adam would feel irritated with Cho being a Christian.
Cho wouldn't support his weird fascination with children and having sex with them. Polar opposites.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?    Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2020 9:58 am

Kinkeloukaitis wrote:
Killisaki wrote:
Kinkeloukaitis wrote:

Eric was not a Nazi, the Nazism was denied by Bruno Masi. who studied the case and wrote a book about Eric which came out this year "8 Kilometers" When I say Jeff it's about his traumatic life...

Where can I read this book?
Back to top Go down
Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis

PostSubject: Re: Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?    Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2020 1:53 pm

paddock hemorrhoid wrote:
Kinkeloukaitis wrote:
Killisaki wrote:
Kinkeloukaitis wrote:

Where can I read this book?

I bought it in the "books" application of the iPhone. It's available at fnac too, but I don't think there's an english translation...

Killisaki likes this post

Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40028
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?    Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2020 7:25 am

I could see Jeff Weise and Dylan Klebold being friends. They were both tall and similar fashion choices.

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise

Carnifex879, Engel and Kaynhyde like this post

Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 36159
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?    Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2022 7:41 pm

Dylan Klebold and Kimveer Gill maybe? They were both extremely depressed guys who had a gloomy outlook on the world and life. Though I'm not sure if Dylan would like Kimveers heavy metal taste, but Dylan would seem like the type to be into metal in my opinion, and im sure Kimveer wouldn't mind Dylans music taste since he liked some "softer" music in addition to the heavy stuff too

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)

BlackAndWhiteKittenz and NEXT STEP UP like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42783
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?    Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2022 8:58 am

Brenton Tarrant and Anders Breivik, for fairly obvious reasons, even tho Anders sees homosexuality as morally wrong and Brenton doesn't actually mind the gays.

I feel like Gabriel Wortman and Woo-Bum Kon would enjoy each other's company, with Woo being a police officer and Wortman having an obsession with the police.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

PostSubject: Re: Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?    Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 7:38 pm

Draw_It_White wrote:
Martin Bryant and Michael Ryan.

I think Michael Ryan would have liked Julian Knight more

Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

PostSubject: Re: Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?    Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 7:42 pm

Kinkeloukaitis wrote:

Kip Kinkel? Maybe?

Back to top Go down
Ben
Banned

Contribution Points : 15560
Forum Reputation : 210

PostSubject: Re: Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?    Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 9:30 pm

This wouldn't have made them friends, but I thought it was cute that Brandon Hole and Tim Kretschmer both thought they were either vulnerable narcissists or bipolar, both identifying the same two conditions to therapists.

Engel and NEXT STEP UP like this post

ZELLAweistDAY3 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?    Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shooters who you think could could have been friends together?
Page 1 of 1