Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tier wad journal entries

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
REBELVODKA

REBELVODKA

Contribution Points : 47264
Forum Reputation : 125

Tier wad journal entries Empty
PostSubject: Tier wad journal entries   Tier wad journal entries Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2020 4:51 am

I was read Eric made a lot of journal entries about progress of tier wad. But i don't know where find them. Any link?
Back to top Go down
cakeman

cakeman

Contribution Points : 80472
Forum Reputation : 1491

PostSubject: Re: Tier wad journal entries   Tier wad journal entries Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2020 12:11 pm

The very end of the 11k or perhaps the 26k is their journal and planner entries and school papers and such:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Click the very last link, then just scroll down. For example at 26035. Surprised some nerd hasn't tried to recreate it.
Back to top Go down
REBELVODKA

REBELVODKA

PostSubject: Re: Tier wad journal entries   Tier wad journal entries Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2020 5:46 pm

I'm not very sure that sketches be from Tier wad, But thank you by provide all that info.

I would like know why police didnt released tier wad. I don't want die without see it before (but that will be imposible)

BTW that random images appear very down of pdf are images were found on Eric's computer?

Reznor

Contribution Points : 41121
Forum Reputation : 350

PostSubject: Re: Tier wad journal entries   Tier wad journal entries Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:32 am

I have a copy of the supposed Tier wad and it doesn't look like the drawings. It could be another wad and was mislabeled as the Tier wad, I don't know for sure and I can't remember where I got it. It could be fake. I have no idea. I really don't know much about Doom either.
Back to top Go down
REBELVODKA

REBELVODKA

PostSubject: Re: Tier wad journal entries   Tier wad journal entries Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 10:16 am

How-hell-you-get-it? Please if you find it again share it here in another thread

REBELVODKA

PostSubject: Re: Tier wad journal entries   Tier wad journal entries Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 12:22 pm

Reznor wrote:
I have a copy of the supposed Tier wad and it doesn't look like the drawings. It could be another wad and was mislabeled as the Tier wad, I don't know for sure and I can't remember where I got it. It could be fake. I have no idea. I really don't know much about Doom either.
Please i sent you an important pm look it.

Reznor

Contribution Points : 41121
Forum Reputation : 350

PostSubject: Re: Tier wad journal entries   Tier wad journal entries Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 4:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I can't reply to your message because you have private messages turned off.
Back to top Go down
REBELVODKA

REBELVODKA

PostSubject: Re: Tier wad journal entries   Tier wad journal entries Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 4:53 pm

Reznor wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I can't reply to your message because you have private messages turned off.
Now you can reply them.

cakeman

PostSubject: Re: Tier wad journal entries   Tier wad journal entries Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 12:16 am

I could well be wrong but I thought it was - he saw it significant enough to upload to the school server, which I assume is what you're talking about by the random images at the end. Like the SS pennant and stuff. I think he even says how many levels Tier has or whatever and it matched those pages as I recall. 

Also little curious why he picked Tier. Tier meaning animal in the German, like the song from Rammstein? Or tier meaning like platforms or whatever - Duke Nukem 3D has a 'Tier Drops' secret level.

Last edited by cakeman on Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
REBELVODKA

REBELVODKA

PostSubject: Re: Tier wad journal entries   Tier wad journal entries Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 1:21 am

I think he chose "tier" word by rammstein song.
I want see tier wad before i die but i know is something impossible. Is a lost media very intriguing. And about what you said first time about why nobody tried it is because missign info about textures.

REBELVODKA

PostSubject: Re: Tier wad journal entries   Tier wad journal entries Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2020 6:05 pm

Sorry people, I meant topic development of tier wad... Where can I find that?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cakeman

PostSubject: Re: Tier wad journal entries   Tier wad journal entries Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2020 5:57 am

According to this source the map to be like the school may have been in Duke Nukem 3D, not Doom.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by cakeman on Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

QuestionMark and REBELVODKA like this post

Back to top Go down
REBELVODKA

REBELVODKA

PostSubject: Re: Tier wad journal entries   Tier wad journal entries Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2020 4:20 pm

Just wow when i was read it.

Contribution Points : 36731
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Tier wad journal entries   Tier wad journal entries Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2020 10:40 pm

Reznor wrote:

Would you be able to send me a copy of this supposed wad? I was under the impression that it has been lost to time as well.
Back to top Go down
REBELVODKA

REBELVODKA

PostSubject: Re: Tier wad journal entries   Tier wad journal entries Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 3:24 am

qwertyu wrote:
Reznor wrote:

Would you be able to send me a copy of this supposed wad? I was under the impression that it has been lost to time as well.
Sorry but that tier isn't real one. He sent me it months ago. Here the wad he sent me:
Here the wad he had and sent me.

PostSubject: Re: Tier wad journal entries   Tier wad journal entries Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tier wad journal entries
Page 1 of 1