Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Noah Crooks - 13 year old mother killer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NoThanks

NoThanks

Contribution Points : 44290
Forum Reputation : 0

Noah Crooks - 13 year old mother killer Empty
PostSubject: Noah Crooks - 13 year old mother killer   Noah Crooks - 13 year old mother killer Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:45 am

In 2012 a 13 year old boy killed his mother over her taking his video game away. This case was quite big in the gaming community because of the backstory. Does anyone have footage of him in court? I will link some news articles:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Yunduro

Yunduro

Contribution Points : 39392

PostSubject: Re: Noah Crooks - 13 year old mother killer   Noah Crooks - 13 year old mother killer Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 3:08 pm

I hadn't heard of this before, I have no doubts that the media had a field day of blaming video games on this one, ignoring the mental background of the convicted.

I did some partial digging and found this and hopefully, it's satisfactory:

PostSubject: Re: Noah Crooks - 13 year old mother killer   Noah Crooks - 13 year old mother killer Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 4:05 pm

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NoThanks

NoThanks

PostSubject: Re: Noah Crooks - 13 year old mother killer   Noah Crooks - 13 year old mother killer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2020 1:45 am

Yunduro wrote:
I hadn't heard of this before, I have no doubts that the media had a field day of blaming video games on this one, ignoring the mental background of the convicted.

I did some partial digging and found this and hopefully, it's satisfactory:

That is very good. Do you know of any footage from when he was first in court for committing the crime. I see pictures of the footage.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Yunduro

Yunduro

Contribution Points : 39392

PostSubject: Re: Noah Crooks - 13 year old mother killer   Noah Crooks - 13 year old mother killer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2020 10:14 am

NoThanks wrote:
That is very good. Do you know of any footage from when he was first in court for committing the crime.

You may be in luck, I've found a site with a series of videos of the initial trial. I've been getting playback issues from time to time and you may experience the same. If you do I'll try looking a little more.

NoThanks

PostSubject: Re: Noah Crooks - 13 year old mother killer   Noah Crooks - 13 year old mother killer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2020 10:47 am

Yunduro wrote:
NoThanks wrote:
That is very good. Do you know of any footage from when he was first in court for committing the crime.

You may be in luck, I've found a site with a series of videos of the initial trial. I've been getting playback issues from time to time and you may experience the same. If you do I'll try looking a little more.
Ah, yes. I have seen this site. Doesn't work for me either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noah Crooks - 13 year old mother killer   Noah Crooks - 13 year old mother killer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noah Crooks - 13 year old mother killer
Page 1 of 1